Pristine Anabolics Intro

I also took a leap of faith in this source and product should be arriving by tomorrow. I was so excited and then I started reading through some of the forums about untested products. And now I’m somewhat nervous about pinning myself once it arrives.

Anyone who’s used this source have anything to report. PIP or infection. Just asking. Father here on trt. Only using test C weekly.

If I’m in wrong place pls forgive my ignorance.

I also took a leap of faith in this source and product should be arriving by tomorrow. I was so excited and then I started reading through some of the forums about untested products. And now I’m somewhat nervous about pinning myself once it arrives.

Anyone who’s used this source have anything to report. PIP or infection. Just asking. Father here on trt. Only using test C weekly.

I hope you don’t learn a painful lesson by using a source who hasn’t been vetted yet. Hope it works out for you.

So you joined and picked a random source with nothing showing his stuff is safe or even works? You definitely are rolling the dice. Chances are it’ll work out fine for you but damn, there’s literally NOTHING on this lab yet.

So you joined and picked a random source with nothing showing his stuff is safe or even works? You definitely are rolling the dice. Chances are it’ll work out fine for you but damn, there’s literally NOTHING on this lab yet.

True, but everyone plays a different part in the world. He falls into the same category as test pilots, the kings wine tester, and a clinical trial volunteer. Not the person I would want to be but still neccessary in this world Without them we wouldnt know anything about that lab. ;)

If anything Im glad someone bought the stuff cuz now we can see if its good. Hopefully some will post bloodwork.

If anything Im glad someone bought the stuff cuz now we can see if its good. Hopefully some will post bloodwork.

We're looking forward to some bloods being posted, we know the numbers will be on point. Remember, first 5 Meso members to post uncapped bloods receive $250 in store credit.

Oh yeah, and Hook 'Em!