Pristine Anabolics Intro

I’m used to 900 test. I recently lowered it to 150mg a wk while introducing mast e. I feel a lot better. I’m not bloated no more either. I had no idea e2 sides were what was killing me. I felt like shit being on 900 for so long.
So ya, 150 mg a wk just feels more comfortable and no more sides

Oh okay so lower than I was thinking even. I normally respond well to 500-600 of test, I'm enjoying Mast a lot especially since not affecting my hair at all, but this is my first time using it.

I did notice that with the Mast I don't need nearly as much AI.

Oh okay so lower than I was thinking even. I normally respond well to 500-600 of test, I'm enjoying Mast a lot especially since not affecting my hair at all, but this is my first time using it.

This is my first time letting the Anabolics shine while I keep Test at the bear minimum. Just to keep normal guy functions. If I had tren ace I’d throw that in too. Honestly, Test 150 Primo 600 would be legendary

It’s been a week since I let my TT go down and I already notice a difference in my physique, and I feel great

I love Test E at 300 with Mast E at 600, definitely feel less of the bloat and feel better overall than with test at 500+. Cruising with 250 e/250 mast e has treated me pretty well too. I'm pretty lucky in that mast doesn't affect my hairline at all though.

Masteron doesn't aromatize ,I try to mix it in on most cycles.

I love Test E at 300 with Mast E at 600, definitely feel less of the bloat and feel better overall than with test at 500+. Cruising with 250 e/250 mast e has treated me pretty well too. I'm pretty lucky in that mast doesn't affect my hairline at all though.

So far I’m feeling great. Hope it continues. My only concern is if I’ll lose my pump with lower test. 150 is borderline super physiological dose, so I’m thinking I’ll be ok

I can agree with that. High test I hold a lot more water and don’t look nearly as good. I have to take more AI as well. At 500 mg Test E I have to take 1 mg of pharmacy arimidex EOD to keep my estrogen levels on the low normal range. It sucks but I have zero hair loss. Just genetics I guess.

I can agree with that. High test I hold a lot more water and don’t look nearly as good. I have to take more AI as well. At 500 mg Test E I have to take 1 mg of pharmacy arimidex EOD to keep my estrogen levels on the low normal range. It sucks but I have zero hair loss. Just genetics I guess.

After 4 years of blasting, I’m just getting on the low T train. I wanna really see what other things can do alone IE: mast, Tren, dhb, bold cyp, stenbolone and even M1t and sdrol. If I’m lucky I’ll get some pharaplex[emoji4][emoji1373]

At 500 I have to take .5 EOD myself, sucks. But I'm with you in the no hair issues with Mast.

After 4 years of blasting, I’m just getting on the low T train. I wanna really see what other things can do alone IE: mast, Tren, dhb, bold cyp, stenbolone and even M1t and sdrol. If I’m lucky I’ll get some pharaplex[emoji4][emoji1373]

Make sure you run your test levels at 150/week. It wasn't enough for me to hold my normal levels had to go higher.

i usually run test c @ 250mg/week during a cycle, i actually bumped it to 500 this round because im running a higher dose off npp, on cruise im suppose to be @ 125mg/ week. but i feel better at 250

last cycle i was at 250 test/ 400 tren e
next cycle starting jan01, i will be at 250 test, 500 tren, 600 eq

i am a fan of mixing short/long ester compounds. this year 2017' ive been pinning the short esters on m/w/f and add a ml or so of a long ester on wednesday. on 10-12 week cycle i usually drop the short ester at week 6 or 8 and either bring on a different short ester like mast or an oral and continue with the long ester. for me it seems to extend the cycle a little

the cycle im running now
500 test c/. mon/fri 250 mg
450 npp. mon/wed/fri 150mg
250 deca. on wedneday
60 mg anavar ed

the cycle im running now
500 test c/. mon/fri 250 mg
450 npp. mon/wed/fri 150mg
250 deca. on wedneday
60 mg anavar ed

Nice. I’m tempted to try deca at 200mg a wk to help my joints. I really want to see what all these other compounds do with minimal test. Especially TREN. Imagine, 150 Test 700 tren ace. You could really see tren do its thing. Or tren n mast together. Throw in some adrol/sdrol and the combo would be very synergistic imo.

I would do 200 mg Mast E 1 time a week with 100 mg Mast P EOD.

Or

200 mg Mast E EOD

I have 3 vials of Mast E, doesn't look like its going to be enough at your dosages lol. Even if I get more, I was under the impression that since it was a longer ester I only had to pin it 2x a week?

Original plan was to do 600mg week alongside the Test and Var for 10 weeks.

250 test is plenty?? In every ones opinion?
A few weeks deep into 500 per week and I'm feeling fat as fuck...never really put 2 and 2 together..maybe I'll drop to 250 and let my other compounds do their magic.
I was going to cruise at 250 and cycle at 500...what do you guys think?

250 test is plenty?? In every ones opinion?
A few weeks deep into 500 per week and I'm feeling fat as fuck...never really put 2 and 2 together..maybe I'll drop to 250 and let my other compounds do their magic.
I was going to cruise at 250 and cycle at 500...what do you guys think?

Could be your E2 levels bro, some people get a bad bloat on Test.

Sponsors