Pristine Anabolics Intro

We are going to run a special this weekend. Starting now and running until Sunday at Midnight.

-All Orals are buy 2 get 1 free.
-All Oils are buy 3 get 1 free

--------------------------------------------
List
* No minimum
* Shipping - $10 ( Free over $100)
* Carrier is Safflower Oil
* All products on the current list only have BA/BB. Ratios differ depending on the compound. No EO or guiacol
* Oral filler is protein powder
* Capsule size 0

10mL Vials
Test E 250 - $30
Test C 250 - $30
Test P 100 - $20
tren A 100 - $35
Tren E 200 - $45
Mast P 100 - $35
Mast E 200 - $45 (Currently out of Stock)
Deca 250 - $35
NPP 100 - $30
EQ 300 - $35

30 Count Orals
Dbol 25mg - $25
Drol 25mg - $25
Winny 25mg - $25
Var 25mg - $30
Lady Var 5mg - $25 (50 Count)
tadalafil 10mg - $20
sildenafil - 25mg - $20
nolva - 25mg - $20

Email
thepristine@protonmail.com
thepristine@tutanota.com

Payment

-Bitcoin (BTC)
-Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
-Litecoin (LTC)
-Ethereum (ETH)
-Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Hey y'all,

I decided to take a dive and placed an order a couple weeks ago of Mast Prop with Pristine. I was disgusted with the way a more established UGL was handling business and wanted to find a new source and figured it was a good time to take a chance on a source since the sales were good, people had packs land prior to placing my order, and I have never taken a chance on a source to serve as a "test subject" before although I have lurked here for a long time and watched a lot of others take that risk for the greater good, if you will lol. I received the pack quickly and the packaging was very good. With things like Mast I am always a little wary that it could be Test Prop or another, cheaper product so I ran a RoidTest on it and it was definitely Mast Prop - both the main and confirmation test came back clear as day. This does NOT mean that its dosed appropriately but the fact that the correct raw was used stands for something in my book. After a week of shooting 150mg, 1.5cc, of the Mast EOD not only were the shots smooth but I have had no PIP, no redness, soreness, etc. and an unquestionable rapid increase in strength, muscle hardness, and vascularity within 48 hours of the first shot. Also, I was struggling a bit with water retention from aromatizing compounds and I have noticed that, although I have taken less AI/SERM this week, water retention has subsided which makes me believe its dosed close to correctly if it is having a substantial Anti-E effect. So, I decided to move forward and purchase some of the Test Prop as well along with some additional Mast Prop and run that now so I can get bloods since that will be a better indicator of dosing. I received the Test Prop and began running it today - I plan to draw bloods the first week in October after about 3 weeks of use and will post those once I received the results. The first shot of 200mg, 2cc, was quite smooth but its far too early to tell if there will be any PIP or whatever. Finally, the business transaction and communication was outstanding with Pristine. I expect a reasonably quick (within 24 hour) response to my e-mails and answers to my questions if I am going to give you my money and my expectations were exceeded on that end. If I were going to say anything to this source, it would be to PLEASE limit his customers to the amount he can handle while still maintaining his current level of customer service and what I believe is currently quality gear. Yes, you may be able to make more money if you just take on anybody you can but you will have far more loyal customers and be operating a far more secure operation if you keep it within your limits. This source definitely has potential but, unfortunately, greed and pride are powerful and oftentimes lead people astray. I hope that this doesn't happen with Pristine and we can have a long-term, reputable source here. Hope this helps and I look forward to posting bloods for the community.

-Jack

P.S. I DID NOT get anything whatsoever to say this from Pristine nor did Pristine even know who he was selling to when he sent me product since I used an e-mail address that is not anywhere near my username here. Just wanted to say that.

Hey y'all,

I decided to take a dive and placed an order a couple weeks ago of Mast Prop with Pristine. I was disgusted with the way a more established UGL was handling business and wanted to find a new source and figured it was a good time to take a chance on a source since the sales were good, people had packs land prior to placing my order, and I have never taken a chance on a source to serve as a "test subject" before although I have lurked here for a long time and watched a lot of others take that risk for the greater good, if you will lol. I received the pack quickly and the packaging was very good. With things like Mast I am always a little wary that it could be Test Prop or another, cheaper product so I ran a RoidTest on it and it was definitely Mast Prop - both the main and confirmation test came back clear as day. This does NOT mean that its dosed appropriately but the fact that the correct raw was used stands for something in my book. After a week of shooting 150mg, 1.5cc, of the Mast EOD not only were the shots smooth but I have had no PIP, no redness, soreness, etc. and an unquestionable rapid increase in strength, muscle hardness, and vascularity within 48 hours of the first shot. Also, I was struggling a bit with water retention from aromatizing compounds and I have noticed that, although I have taken less AI/SERM this week, water retention has subsided which makes me believe its dosed close to correctly if it is having a substantial Anti-E effect. So, I decided to move forward and purchase some of the Test Prop as well along with some additional Mast Prop and run that now so I can get bloods since that will be a better indicator of dosing. I received the Test Prop and began running it today - I plan to draw bloods the first week in October after about 3 weeks of use and will post those once I received the results. The first shot of 200mg, 2cc, was quite smooth but its far too early to tell if there will be any PIP or whatever. Finally, the business transaction and communication was outstanding with Pristine. I expect a reasonably quick (within 24 hour) response to my e-mails and answers to my questions if I am going to give you my money and my expectations were exceeded on that end. If I were going to say anything to this source, it would be to PLEASE limit his customers to the amount he can handle while still maintaining his current level of customer service and what I believe is currently quality gear. Yes, you may be able to make more money if you just take on anybody you can but you will have far more loyal customers and be operating a far more secure operation if you keep it within your limits. This source definitely has potential but, unfortunately, greed and pride are powerful and oftentimes lead people astray. I hope that this doesn't happen with Pristine and we can have a long-term, reputable source here. Hope this helps and I look forward to posting bloods for the community.

-Jack

P.S. I DID NOT get anything whatsoever to say this from Pristine nor did Pristine even know who he was selling to when he sent me product since I used an e-mail address that is not anywhere near my username here. Just wanted to say that.

Ty for contributing brutha. Could you possibly post the pics of the roid Test?

Ty for contributing brutha. Could you possibly post the pics of the roid Test?
Ya know, I’m stupid and I didn’t think to take a pic of the solutions when they changed colors...i have more of the solutions on the way so once I get them in I'll run just the main one (D) again - the damn things are kinda expensive that's why I don't use it on things like test lol - and take a pic once it changes colors. For mast prop it goes from a lighter purple pretty quickly to a dark purple after about 5 minutes and then it fades away. A picture doesn't tell the whole story just cause a lot of compounds show the same colors but they do it in different time spans (if a source ever tries to use a pic of a roidtest as proof just know that it does show similar colors for a lot of compounds so they could be showing you a color at a wrong time).

Ya know, I’m stupid and I didn’t think to take a pic of the solutions when they changed colors...i have more of the solutions on the way so once I get them in I'll run just the main one (D) again - the damn things are kinda expensive that's why I don't use it on things like test lol - and take a pic once it changes colors. For mast prop it goes from a lighter purple pretty quickly to a dark purple after about 5 minutes and then it fades away. A picture doesn't tell the whole story just cause a lot of compounds show the same colors but they do it in different time spans (if a source ever tries to use a pic of a roidtest as proof just know that it does show similar colors for a lot of compounds so they could be showing you a color at a wrong time).
My dude this is a great first step. Next would be blood work. You know how important this can be!! Seeing you are in the health care industry I think this would be easy for you. Interested to see how the bloods come back.

Hey y'all,

-Jack

I'm glad we could provide you with a smooth experience, and I really appreciate you testing the product. If you decide to do another test and post a picture, I'd be happy to throw some store credit your way. Thanks again for giving us a shot.

I'm glad we could provide you with a smooth experience, and I really appreciate you testing the product. If you decide to do another test and post a picture, I'd be happy to throw some store credit your way. Thanks again for giving us a shot.
Do you plan on expanding your oral library to include some exotics such as halo?

Do you plan on expanding your oral library to include some exotics such as halo?

Not sure on halo, it's a really expensive raw and I've never seen much demand for it. We are adding sdrol this week, oral and injectable. Tbol and aromasin are coming very soon. We also want to add epistane, m1t, and proviron in the near future.

We will be releasing some injectable orals within a week or 2. Adrol 50, Sdrol 40, Dbol 50, Dbol/Adrol 25/25, and hopefully Winny in oil at 50mg/mL. TNE 100 coming this week as well.

Not sure on halo, it's a really expensive raw and I've never seen much demand for it. We are adding sdrol this week, oral and injectable. Tbol and aromasin are coming very soon. We also want to add epistane, m1t, and proviron in the near future.

We will be releasing some injectable orals within a week or 2. Adrol 50, Sdrol 40, Dbol 50, Dbol/Adrol 25/25, and hopefully Winny in oil at 50mg/mL. TNE 100 coming this week as well.

What about Mast E?

What about primo??

Primo is in the plans down the line. We have to be more trusted before anyone will buy primo from us, we get that. I'm actually about to send some finished primo from my personal stash in for testing so I have proof it's legit.

Anyone excited Phil Heath List? Shawn looked sick as FUCK
I picked Shawn to win in the week leading up, SO happy he won! I never cared for Phil or Jeremy tbh. Both come off as pretentious assholes in interviews. I prefer humble champs. Also, anyone notice how one of Buendia's eyes gets smaller during peak week? By competition day the guy looks like a damn pirate.

I picked Shawn to win in the week leading up, SO happy he won! I never cared for Phil or Jeremy tbh. Both come off as pretentious assholes in interviews. I prefer humble champs. Also, anyone notice how one of Buendia's eyes gets smaller during peak week? By competition day the guy looks like a damn pirate.

I did, maybe that’s why he got 4th

I'd like to try some of these domestic sources, but you know who keeps extending there bc sale and getting all my funds.

Just curious and maybe not the right place for this question, but has anyone ever tested their test levels when not on test and on other gear like primo or mast or bold or Dbol. Why is test the standard in every cycle. I was reading that the great Arnold only used primo and Dbol.

Basically can someone do trt without using test c or e and use another substance that has less sides and also increases test. Apologies ahead of time if this is a stupid question or doesn’t belong here.

Just curious and maybe not the right place for this question, but has anyone ever tested their test levels when not on test and on other gear like primo or mast or bold or Dbol. Why is test the standard in every cycle. I was reading that the great Arnold only used primo and Dbol.

Basically can someone do trt without using test c or e and use another substance that has less sides and also increases test. Apologies ahead of time if this is a stupid question or doesn’t belong here.
If you get your test levels checked while on a cycle of dbol, etc, without test, your test levels will come out low. Steroids suppress test levels, that’s why it’s a good idea to use at least a trt dose of test so your body can cary out normal functions with test such as sex drive, mood, etc.
now, can you run cycles without test? Of course. Athletes who get tested do it all the time, but they use orals that aren’t as suppressive such winny, tbol, var. keep in mind, they have god tier genetics. They’re the 1% of the 1%. they probably don’t get suppressed as much.
The average drug user should use trt test.