Pristine Anabolics Intro

Oh, btw that injectable drol touched. I’m gonna blast 1ml tonite and I’ll let you know if any pip or discomfort. This is honestly my favorite injectable next to primo. Just so happens I’m running primo rn too. View attachment 97908

Awesome. Excited to hear how it treats you. So far, feedback on the PIP has been pretty good. Thanks for being a guinea pig!

Mast E 200 is back in stock. We also have a few additions to the list ready to go...

- TNE 100mg/mL (BA/BB/Guac/MCT)
- Injectable Superdrol 40mg/mL (BA/BB/MCT)
- Oral Superdrol 10mg/cap

Updated List
Minimum - No Minimum
*Shipping - $10 (Free over $100)
*Carrier is Safflower Oil
* Oral filler is protein powder
* Capsule size 0

10mL Vials
TNE 100 - $30 (Contains Guaiacol and MCT)
Test E 250 - $30
Test C 250 - $30
Test P 100 - $20
tren A 100 - $35
Tren E 200 - $45
Mast P 100 - $35
Mast E 200 - $45
Deca 250 - $35
NPP 100 - $30
EQ 300 - $35
Inj. Superdrol 40mg/mL - $30 (Contains MCT)

30 Count Orals
Dbol 25mg - $25
Adrol 25mg - $25
Winny 25mg - $25
Var 25mg - $30
Sdrol 10mg - $30
Lady Var 5mg - $25 (50 Count)
tadalafil 10mg - $20
sildenafil - 25mg - $20
nolva - 25mg - $20

Email
thepristine@protonmail.com
thepristine@tutanota.com

Tuta to Tuta, Proton to Proton is strongly preferred, we will ignore and delete emails from non-encrypted sources

Payment
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Current Promos
- 20% off all oils
- Buy 2 orals, get 1 free

no Minimum, good promo ,packs landing . Sounds to good to be true. If this goes on longer Imma have to join in .

no Minimum, good promo ,packs landing . Sounds to good to be true. If this goes on longer Imma have to join in .

Me too. If all goes well for the next 12 months, I may give this guy a shot!

You guys are brave INJECTING some stranger's stuff into your bodies... Good luck!

Im on my 3rd day today of the injectable anadrol that @Trenity sent me. He brewed this stuff because we asked him to. He sent me 2 bottles to try before he put it up for sale. I like the fact that he wanted a couple of guys to test out the product b4 he introduced it to the masses. That shows that he isn't willing to risk his reputation by selling a bad product. Im starting to believe that this lab is in it for the long run. Many labs that come on this site go down with their scamming asses in flames, but as we all know, there are some that turn out to be good sources.

So far the drol is great. Pumps are outrageous, and pinning is smooth as glass. The shit smells like straight guac too :eek:. Ill post another update soon, but so far so good.

Im on my 3rd day today of the injectable anadrol that @Trenity sent me. He brewed this stuff because we asked him to. He sent me 2 bottles to try before he put it up for sale. I like the fact that he wanted a couple of guys to test out the product b4 he introduced it to the masses. That shows that he isn't willing to risk his reputation by selling a bad product. Im starting to believe that this lab is in it for the long run. Many labs that come on this site go down with their scamming asses in flames, but as we all know, there are some that turn out to be good sources.

So far the drol is great. Pumps are outrageous, and pinning is smooth as glass. The shit smells like straight guac too :eek:. Ill post another update soon, but so far so good.

More like it shows the source is sending out free products in return for reviews/shilling.

I like the fact that he wanted a couple of guys to test out the product b4 he introduced it to the masses. That shows that he isn't willing to risk his reputation by selling a bad product.

I see it the exact OPPOSITE!

I HATE the fact that he wants a couple guys to be his fucking GUINNEA PIG with his injectable drugs he makes in his dirty ass fuckin kitchen.

That shows he is willing to risk YOUR safety and HIS reputation by delivering a bad product. Why can't this dude test this shit out on his buddies in real life first? Why do we have to be the crash test dummies.

Who the fuck is this guy and where are the pics of his setup?

Lol business works in funny ways.

Recently put up a product on my personal site that I didn't think would sell and its my top product.

Anyways, I know this isnt the place for it but theres some knowledgable people on this thread so I will ask.

Would you add Dbol to a Test/Var cycle? If yes, how would you add the Dbol? 20mgs PWO?

Dbol is the only oral I can take pre workout and actually feel it working when training. Other orals I have to take from a week or so to start to feel the effects. Just my experience. I can also tell I hold a little bit of water just from taking it once pre workout. Converts to a strong form of estrogen very easily.

I have 30 mg DBol pills. Who knows how much Dbol they really have. I take 2 pre workout and it’s spot on. It’s hard to really trust the mg the bottle says..... One pill didn’t do anything but 2 was just right. You have to play around with these things..... give it a shot.

I personally don’t like to run Dbol consistently. Every now and then I’ll take it preworkout. I am very sensitive to estrogen. I prefer anadrol for this reason.

Injectable anadrol or superdrol?

R and R had a member vouch for them and look what happened there. You don’t want to be that guy, especially now that everyone knows you received freebies.

R and R had a member vouch for them and look what happened there. You don’t want to be that guy, especially now that everyone knows you received freebies.

So I guess the first bottle was to actually test... the second was to butter him up for an awesome review.

Seems to work on the noobies.

Hasn’t nobody died or got an infection yet, I’m pretty sure all you haters have received a ‘free’ courtesy bottle somewhere down the line. Been over a month now for all the guinea pigs and so far it looks like there is no complaints. So carry on

Hasn’t nobody died or got an infection yet, I’m pretty sure all you haters have received a ‘free’ courtesy bottle somewhere down the line. Been over a month now for all the guinea pigs and so far it looks like there is no complaints. So carry on

Great. Where’s the blood work. I mean he’s offering $250 for bloods. That’s tough for any guinea pig to pass up.