Pristine Anabolics Intro

So well known members take free shit huh? That's fucked up!!!!!!!!!!
Not the first and not the last time it will happen.

If a source wants members to try a product the best way to do it is to make a batch. Send said product IN ADDITION TO an order. Not solely by itself. And not announcing ahead of time that the product is being sent. Then members won't be soliciting in PM's about free gear. And also that way the product is not anticipated and a review of said product is genuine. Not a "review" on hopes of more free gear and/or a discount.

Not the first and not the last time it will happen.

If a source wants members to try a product the best way to do it is to make a batch. Send said product IN ADDITION TO an order. Not solely by itself. And not announcing ahead of time that the product is being sent. Then members won't be soliciting in PM's about free gear. And also that way the product is not anticipated and a review of said product is genuine. Not a "review" on hopes of more free gear and/or a discount.

I agree, you’re totally right. The only reason I didn’t do it that way is that this is kind of a different product. Not everybody likes PWO injects and a lot of guys have adverse reactions to guac. I though if I sent samples out in random packs I might send to some guys that can’t even use the stuff, thereby wasting it. I probably could have found a smarter way to get feedback on it, I’ll keep this in mind next time around.

Bama, not your fault at all man, all you did was post your experience. I’m glad you’re having a good run with it so far. Didn’t mean to put you on the spot here. I apologize.

@Trenity - how often do you destroy your hard drive? (that's pretty cool!)... also, do you really not keep customer records? Thanks!

I generally get a new hard drive every couple of months. They're cheap as dirt these days, so why not? No, we do not keep any emails/records longer than 7 days. I'm not building an email list or anything like that so I see no reason to keep any records at all of emails.

A couple of packs from this week went out a day or two late, my shipper has been dealing with some pretty heavy shit this past week. Every pack has been dropped now, if your pack is a bit late, you can expect a little something extra for the inconvenience. Everything has been rectified now, and we're back on normal schedule.

We are going to run a promo for today only, 25% off the entire list until midnight. Hope you guys are having a great weekend.

Hey you still doing no minimum? All I need is a vial of test E, that'd be really cool. Might add an oral just so it isn't such a cheap move. I just really don't want to drop a $100 min on some shit I won't need until next cycle.

3 Day T/A. 2 Dbol, 1 Drol. Phenomenal communication. Lets hope the gear is as good.

*Ended up not ordering injectables, can't afford for something to go wrong atm, but definitely looking forward to bloods.

Anyone get any bloods yet or is it too early?

I'm on day 20 of PA 250/450/25 test e/EQ/dbol (frontloaded the EQ). I'm getting bloods in two more weeks. Anecdotally, I can tell you
that the shit is working lol. My skin has never been this smooth and silky, I've never been this hungry and I'm definitely a lot more vascular, at least that's what everyone keeps telling me. Haven't had a single bit of PIP. Pumps, strength, endurance, and overall recovery has been through the roof. I'm adding at least 10lbs to each compound every time I train. Body weight is up 10 lbs and fat is melting off my lower abs and love handles. Also, the lines between my abs have gotten really deep, I can lay my forefinger all the way down inside and my abs hug around the finger, feels fucking awesome. My overall aesthetics have gone up, face has a way better color. I'm honestly loving this shit and I hope the bloods reflect my experience. I don't mean to encourage anyone to inject an untested source's compounds into their body, but I do thank Pristine for the awesome service and product.