Pristine Anabolics Intro

I'm on day 20 of PA 250/450/25 test e/EQ/dbol (frontloaded the EQ). I'm getting bloods in two more weeks. Anecdotally, I can tell you
that the shit is working lol. My skin has never been this smooth and silky, I've never been this hungry and I'm definitely a lot more vascular, at least that's what everyone keeps telling me. Haven't had a single bit of PIP. Pumps, strength, endurance, and overall recovery has been through the roof. I'm adding at least 10lbs to each compound every time I train. Body weight is up 10 lbs and fat is melting off my lower abs and love handles. Also, the lines between my abs have gotten really deep, I can lay my forefinger all the way down inside and my abs hug around the finger, feels fucking awesome. My overall aesthetics have gone up, face has a way better color. I'm honestly loving this shit and I hope the bloods reflect my experience. I don't mean to encourage anyone to inject an untested source's compounds into their body, but I do thank Pristine for the awesome service and product.

How you liking the dbol bro? My dbol/drol just landed from Pristine.

0EEB79E1-14F9-4D08-B84D-841BAA616B5A.png 85119E3D-0FE7-48A2-BCD9-AB373E8489FE.png Hey guys - I have attached photos of the Masteron RoidTest to this post. I also tested his anavar and will post the pics of that as well. All looks good!

How you liking the dbol bro? My dbol/drol just landed from Pristine.
Loving the water it lets me hold. Even if I'm depleted or super hungry, my muscles stay full especially in the shoulder girdle area/arms. Also, the euphoria is definitely real. I've had a near perma-grin on my face since starting and everyone at work keeps saying how happy I look. Feels almost like the molly I tried a few years ago. I will say that if I forget to take my daily tudca and drink less than a gallon of water in a day, my kidneys will slightly ache. Not sure if I can attribute that to the dbol, but that never happened before I started the cycle. I definitely want to try drol next so lmk how it is.

Loving the water it lets me hold. Even if I'm depleted or super hungry, my muscles stay full especially in the shoulder girdle area/arms. Also, the euphoria is definitely real. I've had a near perma-grin on my face since starting and everyone at work keeps saying how happy I look. Feels almost like the molly I tried a few years ago. I will say that if I forget to take my daily tudca and drink less than a gallon of water in a day, my kidneys will slightly ache. Not sure if I can attribute that to the dbol, but that never happened before I started the cycle. I definitely want to try drol next so lmk how it is.

Thats awesome man, dbol is great. The sense of wellbeing and the strength without the joint aches, definitely excited to experiment by running it with var.

I ordered the drol but am just holding onto it because I hear it is extremely harsh and I think the dbol will do me better at the moment due to the extra water. Will update you if that changes.

I'm on day 20 of PA 250/450/25 test e/EQ/dbol (frontloaded the EQ). I'm getting bloods in two more weeks. Anecdotally, I can tell you
that the shit is working lol. My skin has never been this smooth and silky, I've never been this hungry and I'm definitely a lot more vascular, at least that's what everyone keeps telling me. Haven't had a single bit of PIP. Pumps, strength, endurance, and overall recovery has been through the roof. I'm adding at least 10lbs to each compound every time I train. Body weight is up 10 lbs and fat is melting off my lower abs and love handles. Also, the lines between my abs have gotten really deep, I can lay my forefinger all the way down inside and my abs hug around the finger, feels fucking awesome. My overall aesthetics have gone up, face has a way better color. I'm honestly loving this shit and I hope the bloods reflect my experience. I don't mean to encourage anyone to inject an untested source's compounds into their body, but I do thank Pristine for the awesome service and product.

Chill out with all the anecdotal stuff in your head, you didn’t inject unicorn piss okay.

Up 10 lbs in the first 2 weeks? Those esters haven’t even kicked in yet!

I get that you are excited for your first pin. It looks like these gains you got are from you busting your ass extra hard in the gym. However, believing these drugs work within 2 weeks is plain silly. They don’t work like that.

Chill out with all the anecdotal stuff in your head, you didn’t inject unicorn piss okay.

I get that you are excited for your first pin. It looks like these gains you got are from you busting your ass extra hard in the gym. However, believing these drugs work within 2 weeks is plain silly. They don’t work like that.
Sorry, you're right. That came off way too zealous and I should've been more objective. I'll try to calm down a little more before making noob posts like that.
For the record though, although probably negligible, it's been 3 weeks, not 2.

Last edited:
Hey you still doing no minimum? All I need is a vial of test E, that'd be really cool. Might add an oral just so it isn't such a cheap move. I just really don't want to drop a $100 min on some shit I won't need until next cycle.

Sending a single vial of test is not a problem bro, we're operating with no minimum until we build up some goodwill around here.

View attachment 98078 View attachment 98079 Hey guys - I have attached photos of the Masteron RoidTest to this post. I also tested his anavar and will post the pics of that as well. All looks good!

Really appreciate you running these tests bro. I've been following your log and you are looking strong as a donkey, hope the mast is helping!

Sorry, you're right. That came off way too zealous and I should've been more objective. I'll try to calm down a little more before making noob posts like that.
For the record though, although probably negligible, it's been 3 weeks, not 2.
450 was your front load for EQ?? I think I front loaded like 2gs the first week. Then 1200 the second week. Then stayed at 900. You think you're vascularity is coming out now wait till week 10 on the EQ. It's a pretty nice compound for appetite as well. Only downside is the hematocrit side effects.

10 lbs in 2 weeks on dbol certainly isn't unheard of, much less 3 weeks. Of course, most of that is water weight, but the effects of dbol are certainly felt within a couple of weeks.

10 lbs in 2 weeks on dbol certainly isn't unheard of, much less 3 weeks. Of course, most of that is water weight, but the effects of dbol are certainly felt within a couple of weeks.

Lets keep it real. By "most" you really mean 9lbs water and 1lb mass... IF that even with the esters not even kicked in yet.

Let's not let the noobs believe in wizardry and encourage posts of water weight believing it's "gains" in less than 3 weeks.

Lets keep it real. By "most" you really mean 9lbs water and 1lb mass... IF that even with the esters not even kicked in yet.

Let's not let the noobs believe in wizardry and encourage posts of water weight believing it's "gains" in less than 3 weeks.

Fair enough. Though, I will say I think the water weight leads to gains because of the increase in strength. I hate the moon face I used to get from test and dbol/drol, but man the strength was a nice feeling.

This is spot on. Its physiologically impossible to put anywhere near 10 lbs of muscle in that time. Can't be done. It's water weight pure and simple.

I forget what member said it, but the 10lbs of steak on a table visual is a good explanation. Just impossible to do in 3 weeks. Especially on long esters before week 4.