Pristine Anabolics Intro

Question, do a lot of guys react poorly to MCT? I just had my first pin with it, some cyp I made, an I love how thin it is. Thinking about switching my carrier.
My originl source used to use coconut oil and I NEVER had PIP. He switched to MCT and I got PIP all the time from it. One of the sources over at BoP argued with me that it was the same thing and I should’ve had no issues, but I did with every frickin shot, whether warmed or not.

From what I've read, MCT is coconut oil fractionated to remove the lauric acid. I suppose the lauric acid is a big reason coconut oil solidifies at lower temps. I definitely recall seeing quite a few guys say MCT causes them some PIP, but it also seems to be the go to carrier these days.

I like how thin it is, but I don't want to change to something that's gonna cause more PIP.

From what I've read, MCT is coconut oil fractionated to remove the lauric acid. I suppose the lauric acid is a big reason coconut oil solidifies at lower temps. I definitely recall seeing quite a few guys say MCT causes them some PIP, but it also seems to be the go to carrier these days.

I like how thin it is, but I don't want to change to something that's gonna cause more PIP.
What’s wrong with GSO? I used it a few times. Don’t recall PIP, but I love coconut oil above anything else.

What’s wrong with GSO? I used it a few times. Don’t recall PIP, but I love coconut oil above anything else.

Nothing wrong with GSO. I've been using safflower for years, I just like the color better, and I think it holds hormone just a tad bit better than gso. Both are definitely a bit less viscous than MCT though.

MCT comes from coconut oil.....
Myglyol 840 is a refined mct aswell, but some people still get pip from it even though they dont from regular mct . When they start refining these oils it completely restructures the glycol chains, and some people get strange responses to it ...

Last edited:
I’ve used many many sources and pinned a ton of different gear. It’s all the same shit for me. This whole PIP stuff is kind of silly to me. Maybe because I have just been lucky? Sometimes you get a bad shot. Some spots hurt more than others...just my experience.

I’ve used many many sources and pinned a ton of different gear. It’s all the same shit for me. This whole PIP stuff is kind of silly to me. Maybe because I have just been lucky? Sometimes you get a bad shot. Some spots hurt more than others...just my experience.
Some people are less affected. My
Buddy pins water based test like it’s saline.

I guess I have either rhino or gator hide, nothing has phased me yet, except for a little soreness. Well actually the first couple pins in the quads years ago was a little rough

I guess I have either rhino or gator hide, nothing has phased me yet, except for a little soreness. Well actually the first couple pins in the quads years ago was a little rough
Have you tried injectable orals? I’ve heard injectable winny brings down everyone. Apparently it’s like injecting fiberglass. Whatever the fuck that feels like

I'm mostly fine with carriers, but EO and guac have straight up crippled me every time I've pinned it, glutes, quads, delts, it don't matter.

Contemplating placing. What’s the most up to date list and are there any promos running atm?

I like weekend promos, gonna start one tomorrow. Buy 3 oils get one free, 2 orals get one free. Most recent list is a couple of pages back, or I'd be happy to send you one if you shoot me an email.

I'm mostly fine with carriers, but EO and guac have straight up crippled me every time I've pinned it, glutes, quads, delts, it don't matter.

I like weekend promos, gonna start one tomorrow. Buy 3 oils get one free, 2 orals get one free. Most recent list is a couple of pages back, or I'd be happy to send you one if you shoot me an email.

Repost that list sucka [emoji106]

I’ve had zero issues with pip from the injectable adrol. Bumped it up to 75-100 mwf. I’m sad it’s gonna be gone soon☹️[emoji20]

Repost that list sucka [emoji106]

Well I'm definitely not gonna turn down a request from Mr. Rabbit...

-------------------------------
List
Minimum - No Minimum
*Shipping - $10 (Free over $100)
*Carrier is Safflower Oil
* Oral filler is protein powder
* Capsule size 0

10mL Vials
TNE 100 - $30 (Contains Guaiacol and MCT)
Test E 250 - $30
Test C 250 - $30
Test P 100 - $20
tren A 100 - $35
tren E 200 - $45
Mast P 100 - $35
Mast E 200 - $45
Deca 250 - $35
NPP 100 - $30
EQ 300 - $35
Inj. Superdrol 40mg/mL - $30 (Contains MCT)
Inj. Anadrol 50mg/mL - $25 (Contains Guaiacol & MCT)

30 Count Orals
Dbol 25mg - $25
Adrol 25mg - $25
Winny 25mg - $25
Var 25mg - $30
Sdrol 10mg - $30
Lady Var 5mg - $25 (50 Count)
tadalafil 10mg - $20
sildenafil - 25mg - $20
nolva - 25mg - $20

Email
thepristine@protonmail.com
thepristine@tutanota.com

Tuta to Tuta, Proton to Proton is strongly preferred, we will ignore and delete emails from non-encrypted sources (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc)

Payment
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Current Promos
- Buy 3 oils, get one free (Mix and match, equal or lesser value)
- Buy 2 orals, get 1 free