Pristine Anabolics Intro

Sorry, but SP throwing in a freebie or 2 is much different than a nobody source droppin free gear on noobs for killer reviews like people gaining 10lbs in a couple weeks!

You are discrediting much of what this board stands for. HARM REDUCTION!

We ABSOLUTELY should hold this source to a different standard than SP. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit acting like they are on the same playing field... LOL. Pristine is getting vetted, FOR GOOD REASON. He's a nobody, with no reputation, with no members backing him as a source. He did not come on board like SP did with vets claiming to have used him consistently for YEARS before ever appearing and speaking a word at Meso. SP won't even take on new customers because that would pull away his services from customers he is already serving. You are trying to compare a 5-star restaurant with a fuckin McDonald's drive through bro.

Yet you have the balls to walk in here and claim that this source should be given some free pass because you don't like his feelings getting hurt. Get out of here with that shit. This isn't the kindergarden playground. We are injecting shit this guy makes in his fucking kitchen into our asses. So until he proves that he can do this shit consistently for the long haul (Years not months!), he should be treated as unsafe. Period.

But who gives a shit about your own health and safety right? This guy's running a sale!

I agree with most of what you said but in my opinion calling him McDonald's is even generous. That's an established chain with consistent quality.

This is a local mom and pop burger joint that just opened. Is the quality consistent? What are their standards? What happens in the event of a bad batch? No one knows yet cause he hasn't been operating long. No bloods. No labs. All anecdotal.

What do you run DHB at? I like 600 mg per week.

I've never ran DHB, thinking about using it next time I blast though. 300-600 seems to be the popular range. If I run it, it's gonna be with mast and test p all at 300/wk. I run pretty mild blasts these days though

SP is a stand-up guy and a great source no doubt. We hope our rep is akin to his in the future, but Mcdonalds?? Can't we at least be Chik-fil-a or Raising Cains or something? I'll even take Wendy's.
LMAO, at least he didn’t say White Castle or Taco Bell

I agree with most of what you said but in my opinion calling him McDonald's is even generous. That's an established chain with consistent quality.

This is a local mom and pop burger joint that just opened. Is the quality consistent? What are their standards? What happens in the event of a bad batch? No one knows yet cause he hasn't been operating long. No bloods. No labs. All anecdotal.

Mom/pop shops put out the best burgers, McDonald’s can’t hold a candle next to a good old fashion mom/pop shop. Sounds like a compliment

Quality of McD’s is HIGHLY questionable sir!

I got a plan that will work better than bloods.
Get everybody that uses gear in a monster octagon or gymnasium. Have them write down who’s gear they are using. And by the end of the day, those who isn’t fighting or fucking will be the sources that need to be tested. I don’t need bloods to tell me if a product is good or not. I don’t need no urine test to tell me if the blunt I just smoked is good or not. Results speak for their selves

I agree it’s good standards and mandatory practice to provide bloods in order to confirm to the members/world that a product is what it says it is, but I dont need bloods Personally to tell me if something is good or not. Need the infamous anabolic lab to test these guys, all of them

Mom/pop shops put out the best burgers, McDonald’s can’t hold a candle next to a good old fashion mom/pop shop. Sounds like a compliment

To a "good" one is key. I've had mom and pop places use frozen beef. At least a fast food joint is consistent and you know what you're getting. Even if it is consistent crap.

Quality of McD’s is HIGHLY questionable sir!

CONSISTENTLY highly questionable though!

Just because a product works does not mean it's a good product. If the anavar I bought was actually winstrol, and I got better results than expected(but also more sides), I would not be happy. If I bought a compound that was advertised as 100 mg/ml, but it tested at 80 mg/ml, sure I'll still get results and the same sides, but I would still be getting ripped off. The vetting process is there to protect us, and even if it's harsh for the sellers, I'm sure meso members are very loyal customers to established sources

Have you tried injectable orals? I’ve heard injectable winny brings down everyone. Apparently it’s like injecting fiberglass. Whatever the fuck that feels like
i have not, however i got a bottle of the inj. superdrol, fixing to try it out on sunday(leg day)

I think ALL sources should have to show set up. I mean for crying out loud I showed mine for simple BAC water...

I can't attest to sources that were set up and running before I joined.
I agree. I think we all appreciated how upfront and detailed you were in your introduction. Props for that.

Sorry, but SP throwing in a freebie or 2 is much different than a nobody source droppin free gear on noobs for killer reviews like people gaining 10lbs in a couple weeks!

You are discrediting much of what this board stands for. HARM REDUCTION!

We ABSOLUTELY should hold this source to a different standard than SP. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit acting like they are on the same playing field... LOL. Pristine is getting vetted, FOR GOOD REASON. He's a nobody, with no reputation, with no members backing him as a source. He did not come on board like SP did with vets claiming to have used him consistently for YEARS before ever appearing and speaking a word at Meso. SP won't even take on new customers because that would pull away his services from customers he is already serving. You are trying to compare a 5-star restaurant with a fuckin McDonald's drive through bro.

Yet you have the balls to walk in here and claim that this source should be given some free pass because you don't like his feelings getting hurt. Get out of here with that shit. This isn't the kindergarden playground. We are injecting shit this guy makes in his fucking kitchen into our asses. So until he proves that he can do this shit consistently for the long haul (Years not months!), he should be treated as unsafe. Period.

But who gives a shit about your own health and safety right? This guy's running a sale!

Brother, you COMPLETELY took everything I said out of context and you know it. Good fucking Christ. First of all, I never even said a single word about SP giving out freebies. Not once. I have never said a bad thing about him, and I use him for the vast majority of my gear...

Second of all, EVERY SOURCE on this board should be vetted. EVERY SOURCE should provide pictures of their lab. EVERY SOURCE should be scrutinized, questioned, and considered dangerous until PROVEN SAFE. I 100% believe in harm reduction.

My post was not saying we should not be vetting Pristine or any other lab. My post was asking this..why crucify Pristine, ignore any lab pictures he posts, and discredit anything he says while 60% of the popular labs on this board were never vetted or provided that type of information. Go through the threads of the top 10 sources on this forum and tell me if more than half of them ever in their history provided pictures of their lab, verified mass-spec testing of their products, or answered any of the other criteria we ask sources for.

I was NOT saying we shouldn't be vetting. I was NOT saying we shouldn't be vetting Pristine. I WAS asking why we don't vet everybody to the same standard. And no, I am not singling out SP...he is hands down the best source on this board, and he is "private" anyway. But there are many other public sources here who were never properly vetted.

Stop twisting my words, that is a cheap tactic brother. I care about harm reduction...I care about health. I get blood panels done 4-5 times a year, I check in with my physician, etc. I want to know what I put in my body just as much as the next guy. But why the lack of consistency with vetting across the board?

Brother, you COMPLETELY took everything I said out of context and you know it. Good fucking Christ. First of all, I never even said a single word about SP giving out freebies. Not once. I have never said a bad thing about him, and I use him for the vast majority of my gear...

Second of all, EVERY SOURCE on this board should be vetted. EVERY SOURCE should provide pictures of their lab. EVERY SOURCE should be scrutinized, questioned, and considered dangerous until PROVEN SAFE. I 100% believe in harm reduction.

My post was not saying we should not be vetting Pristine or any other lab. My post was asking this..why crucify Pristine, ignore any lab pictures he posts, and discredit anything he says while 60% of the popular labs on this board were never vetted or provided that type of information. Go through the threads of the top 10 sources on this forum and tell me if more than half of them ever in their history provided pictures of their lab, verified mass-spec testing of their products, or answered any of the other criteria we ask sources for.

I was NOT saying we shouldn't be vetting. I was NOT saying we shouldn't be vetting Pristine. I WAS asking why we don't vet everybody to the same standard. And no, I am not singling out SP...he is hands down the best source on this board, and he is "private" anyway. But there are many other public sources here who were never properly vetted.

Stop twisting my words, that is a cheap tactic brother. I care about harm reduction...I care about health. I get blood panels done 4-5 times a year, I check in with my physician, etc. I want to know what I put in my body just as much as the next guy. But why the lack of consistency with vetting across the board?

I completely agree with your stance of wanting harm reduction, however, you must be new here so I will explain respectfully:

1. Just using SP as an example... He already has been "deemed" safe based on his reputation of years (this is NOT a recommendation, just an OBSERVATION of what the general consensus is here). There are MANY members who would gladly report their experience with this source, for the last SEVERAL YEARS. He is not the only one. There are many of this calibre. You just have to look for them. They don't blast front pages of steroid forums with sales and promotions weekly because they don't need to.

2. I'm not twisting your words... I'm explaining how a new source who popped up out of nowhere who is giving away freebies to new customers is not a good thing. Which should not get confused with an established source who is tossing in a freebie with an established customer who places multiple orders...

3. Again, I'm not twisting your words. I think that you just misunderstand the reality that SP is relatively "safe" to inject while this source is still an "unknown." They will be held to a different standard and such requests and vetting of a new source is completely acceptable until they can establish themselves and their "reputation" can speak for itself. Until then, this is just some mook cookin up some shit in a dirty trailer somewhere.

I'll check back on this thread next year and it will likely be another dead thread and dead lab... as history has shown here repeatedly for the majority of sources. Although I am hoping for the best.

2. I'm not twisting your words... I'm explaining how a new source who popped up out of nowhere who is giving away freebies to new customers is not a good thing. Which should not get confused with an established source who is tossing in a freebie with an established customer who places multiple orders...

If you've read the thread you know this is not what happened, so you're either being obtuse, or purposefully misleading. Everybody that got the drol from me has ordered multiple times and had it thrown in with a paid order, except for one guy, and I explained why he got it. I put a couple of freebies in packs that were a day or two late, which is a pretty standard practice. I don't just give out freebies to new customers, and I've never asked anybody to shill for me. I let my product speak for itself, I don't need to do anything but send it out to those that order it.