Pristine Anabolics Intro

I honestly thought that was keeping my cool. I don't mind you guys holding my feet to the fire, I get the need for extreme vetting, I really do. However, I think there is a difference between vetting to promote harm reduction and just baseless shit talking. Some of these posts cross that line in my opinion, there's nothing even remotely constructive within them. I take pride in my business and at some point feel the need to defend myself. I apologize if I came off a little abrasive, I've thrown a few back today, and I'm quite the lightweight, I rarely drink. My point remains however, I know my gear is good, and with time, everyone else will see that as well.

Slander and shit talk is going to happen, sometimes for no apparent reason. Sources and one post noob reviews can bring out the beast in some people.

Ignore it or turn it in to a constructive conversation, but don't engage yourself in a flame war.

Jesus or Hitler, i'm pretty sure it was Hitler, once said, "turn the other cheek". Sure, it's not as satisfying as calling someone a cocksucker, but you're just better off biting your tongue sometimes.

I honestly thought that was keeping my cool. I don't mind you guys holding my feet to the fire, I get the need for extreme vetting, I really do. However, I think there is a difference between vetting to promote harm reduction and just baseless shit talking. Some of these posts cross that line in my opinion, there's nothing even remotely constructive within them. I take pride in my business and at some point feel the need to defend myself. I apologize if I came off a little abrasive, I've thrown a few back today, and I'm quite the lightweight, I rarely drink. My point remains however, I know my gear is good, and with time, everyone else will see that as well.
Answer my question dont ignore it!
I may of missed it but were do you get your raws for your fire gear?

Slander and shit talk is going to happen, sometimes for no apparent reason. Sources and one post noob reviews can bring out the beast in some people.

Ignore it or turn it in to a constructive conversation, but don't engage yourself in a flame war.

Jesus or Hitler, i'm pretty sure it was Hitler, once said, "turn the other cheek". Sure, it's not as satisfying as calling someone a cocksucker, but you're just better off biting your tongue sometimes.

As someone much smarter than I once said, "Tis better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Answer my question dont ignore it!

Honestly, I think any source that answers this question is making a mistake. I have no idea what my supplier's security is like, who's watching him, who's watching me. It's probably nobody, but I'm not gonna connect those dots for them on an open forum, just in case. I will tell you that I have never ordered a thing from ppl, and that won't be changing.

Honestly, I think any source that answers this question is making a mistake. I have no idea what my supplier's security is like, who's watching him, who's watching me. It's probably nobody, but I'm not gonna connect those dots for them on an open forum, just in case. I will tell you that I have never ordered a thing from ppl, and that won't be changing.

Good decision on not ordering from panda. That is a huge concern of many right now since they have been raided by the dea and homeland security.

Good decision on not ordering from panda
To be fair he would have to be an idiot to admit to using ppl right now lol . Plus , he went out of his way in his intro to disassociate himself from ppl . Not saying that makes him a liar nessisarily , but it does show he knows how to "play the game" ..

@Trenity not calling you a liar just pointing out the obvious . Im more concerned with your security proceedures than the source you use anyways . A Vpn , tor and tails isnt gonna save your ass alone . I hope you're bright enough to be realize that

-are you using remailers
- are you using routine delivery patterns to customers (once/if the volume increases)
- how many people know about or involved in your operation
-are you paying for all your supplies and equipment using credit cards in your name

This list could go on , and these are more so rhetorical question than anything . Obviously dont divulge specific details that would be incriminating , but your security outline was pretty vague and generic .

Please don't change your carrier..
Ive got zero pip from your gear and that's almost unheard of from the years I've cycled and sources ive used. Its working great, no one has pip it sounds like. I will be getting labs in about a week or so I've been running 3 weeks now so in about a week or so I will be gtg on labs for everyone to see.

Please don't change your carrier..
Ive got zero pip from your gear and that's almost unheard of from the years I've cycled and sources ive used. Its working great, no one has pip it sounds like. I will be getting labs in about a week or so I've been running 3 weeks now so in about a week or so I will be gtg on labs for everyone to see.

Isn't Meso etiquette for bloodwork 6 weeks in and 48 after the last pin? Possibly I remember this one wrong though.

I was gonna write out a long ass post with counter points to all of this bullshit, but's it's really just pointless. It's all good, I don't hold a grudge. When you hit me up in a couple of months to get some of this
emoji91.png
emoji91.png
emoji91.png
gear that's pulling great bloods and getting great reviews, I'll sell to you just like I will all the other thread shitters in here. Hope you're having a great weekend bro.

Well @Trenity I’m truly sorry I touched a nerve there. But wtf, I’m trying to be constructive. It’s not bullshit. I’m pointing out that the UGLs that source here CAN provide more positive shit about their gear on their own. You’ve done good with offering the $250 credit for bloodwork but you haven’t bumped that in a while to remind some of these new guys about it. You also mentioned donating to Anabolic Lab awhile back but dropped that ball. This is YOUR shit that your selling so fucking sell it. There’s certain source threads that promote a positive environment and then there’s the ones that have a lot of negativity. You can sit there and boo-hoo that it’s all the assholes hating on you or you can fucking turn that around and start being a little more proactive in here.

I would suggest dropping into your own thread a little more often and posting positive shit rather than just popping in every once in a while to update prices and sales or to defend your unearned reputation from being “slandered”. Create a fucking buzz bro.

To be fair he would have to be an idiot to admit to using ppl right now lol . Plus , he went out of his way in his intro to disassociate himself from ppl . Not saying that makes him a liar nessisarily , but it does show he knows how to "play the game" ..

@Trenity not calling you a liar just pointing out the obvious . Im more concerned with your security proceedures than the source you use anyways . A Vpn , tor and tails isnt gonna save your ass alone . I hope you're bright enough to be realize that

-are you using remailers
- are you using routine delivery patterns to customers (once/if the volume increases)
- how many people know about or involved in your operation
-are you paying for all your supplies and equipment using credit cards in your name

This list could go on , and these are more so rhetorical question than anything . Obviously dont divulge specific details that would be incriminating , but your security outline was pretty vague and generic .

We take security very seriously. I have a family that I'm very fond of, and I don't want my kids visiting me through a plexiglass window. Everything you addressed in this post and more has been taken into consideration. We run a pretty tight ship. As far as ppl goes, they are way too public and market too much for my liking from a raw supplier, turned me off from the jump. I don't mean to shit talk them, I hear their powders are pretty on point.

Well @Trenity I’m truly sorry I touched a nerve there. But wtf, I’m trying to be constructive. It’s not bullshit. I’m pointing out that the UGLs that source here CAN provide more positive shit about their gear on their own. You’ve done good with offering the $250 credit for bloodwork but you haven’t bumped that in a while to remind some of these new guys about it. You also mentioned donating to Anabolic Lab awhile back but dropped that ball. This is YOUR shit that your selling so fucking sell it. There’s certain source threads that promote a positive environment and then there’s the ones that have a lot of negativity. You can sit there and boo-hoo that it’s all the assholes hating on you or you can fucking turn that around and start being a little more proactive in here.

I would suggest dropping into your own thread a little more often and posting positive shit rather than just popping in every once in a while to update prices and sales or to defend your unearned reputation from being “slandered”. Create a fucking buzz bro.

Sorry bro, it wan't you specifically, more of an accumulative effect, plus the buzz I had going last night. I get what you're saying, I could probably improve my salesmanship. At the same time, anything coming from me about my own product doesn't hold much weight, understandably so. I don't want to look like a self-aggrandizing prick. When I see sources on other boards constantly bumping their threads without any real content, it's a turn off to me. Maybe I need to find a middle ground. You say I dropped the ball on AL, but I have donated to AL, and plan on doing so regularly. Not sure what you're getting at there?

Well there you go. TELL us that you had a confirmed contribution to Anabolic Lab. Maybe you have a banner but for those of us that use Tapatalk we can’t see that. That’s a positive that you should be bragging about. That goes a long way towards showing that you’re serious here. Remind everyone that ordered that you give credit for bloodwork.

We want you to succeed. Good sources are good for everyone. But you have to understand that there’s been shit sources here as well and we need to protect ourselves. Demonstrate that you’re one of the good ones and you’ll be fine here. Until then we view you as another POS source.

And yes I'm running test E that's why I said 4 weeks. I figured that was perfect time for E.

Didn't we talk via email? I don't want to disclose too much of our discussion without your ok, but didn't you say you had been on another source's TE for a few weeks prior to switching to mine? Maybe I misunderstood.

Sorry bro, it wan't you specifically, more of an accumulative effect, plus the buzz I had going last night. I get what you're saying, I could probably improve my salesmanship. At the same time, anything coming from me about my own product doesn't hold much weight, understandably so. I don't want to look like a self-aggrandizing prick. When I see sources on other boards constantly bumping their threads without any real content, it's a turn off to me. Maybe I need to find a middle ground. You say I dropped the ball on AL, but I have donated to AL, and plan on doing so regularly. Not sure what you're getting at there?

Much better! You've been listening. That i like to see.

Didn't we talk via email? I don't want to disclose too much of our discussion without your ok, but didn't you say you had been on another source's TE for a few weeks prior to switching to mine? Maybe I misunderstood.[/QUOTE

Yes I was on sas test E before I started yours Trenity. Didnt know if you wanted me to wait longer because of that now but I figured it would be enough time. That's up to you man if you want me to wait a extra week or two just let me know, I'm not in a rush. Feel like a God Damn Aryan God in the gym right now though! I get home from work and the ol lady looks for her chastity belt and runs from me. When I'm done with her it will be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway down there lol.

Yes I was on sas test E before I started yours Trenity. Didnt know if you wanted me to wait longer because of that now but I figured it would be enough time. That's up to you man if you want me to wait a extra week or two just let me know, I'm not in a rush. Feel like a God Damn Aryan God in the gym right now though! I get home from work and the ol lady looks for her chastity belt and runs from me. When I'm done with her it will be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway down there lol.

Maybe somebody with more specific knowledge could chime in, but I think as long as you've been on Test E for at least 6 weeks overall and on mine alone for at least 4 weeks, you should get an accurate level of what my test is doing for you.