Pristine Anabolics Intro

okay , i pinned 1/2 ml of the s-drol today before legs. no pip, real smooth, however after about 20 minutes i had to shit like a lumberjack. not sure if the s-drol had anything to do with that. tomorrow before chest im going to pin a full ml, see where that takes me

okay , i pinned 1/2 ml of the s-drol today before legs. no pip, real smooth, however after about 20 minutes i had to shit like a lumberjack. not sure if the s-drol had anything to do with that. tomorrow before chest im going to pin a full ml, see where that takes me
You think a lumberjack has to crap worse than, say a, carpenter? Why’s that

You think a lumberjack has to crap worse than, say a, carpenter? Why’s that

i would assume the lumberjack eats a much larger breakfast than the carpenter who probably starts his day with a Venti Iced Skinny Hazelnut Macchiato, Sugar-Free Syrup, Extra Shot, Light Ice, No Whip. :D

Lol, I knew it was a figure of speech. Just wanted to hear all the creative answers

Would you recommend SP instead of Pharmacom?
I have been using Pharmacom and def not impressed.
LOL, you’re not getting in with SP since he’s private and not taking new people. Also, don’t bring other labs into different lab threads.

Lol Inj sdrol had me shittin all the time last cycle

I used to have it on my list when I first started sourcing, probably the worst selling product I've ever carried. I don't see it in the cards unless there is demand for it.

That’s too bad, never used it myself, but I’ve never experienced any pip even from other water based injectables; closest thing to pip I’ve experienced was a minor soreness from certain ugl gear. Been interested in using a water based T for awhile

I used to have it on my list when I first started sourcing, probably the worst selling product I've ever carried. I don't see it in the cards unless there is demand for it.
If I missed it I apologize.... how about DHB?
I keep hearing all these good things about it

If I missed it I apologize.... how about DHB?
I keep hearing all these good things about it

Believe he said he’s bringing the dhb in this coming up weekend?

Yes, DHB will be added to the list this Friday. I'm pretty excited, gonna be adding it to my blast. First time running it for me. My wife won't let me run tren anymore so I'm hoping DHB is a solid replacement.

Yes, DHB will be added to the list this Friday. I'm pretty excited, gonna be adding it to my blast. First time running it for me. My wife won't let me run tren anymore so I'm hoping DHB is a solid replacement.
Hey man, fuck your wife.... that’s what Tren said!