Pristine Anabolics Intro

Yes, DHB will be added to the list this Friday. I'm pretty excited, gonna be adding it to my blast. First time running it for me. My wife won't let me run tren anymore so I'm hoping DHB is a solid replacement.

My wife don’t like tren either, she is dreading January 1st, I got a monster cycle with 500 mg tren/week planned in it

Been wanting to incorporate DHB.
Trenity, have you brewed this before? Used it? If so, can you report on pip...
Will it be 1-Test Cyp DHB?

Already been on month. 600 mgs of tren e and 600 mgs test e from Trenity is less potent than 400 mgs tren e and 300 mgs test e from 24hreup. Cant say I lost size but I havent gained anything either seems a bit underdosed.

Already been on month. 600 mgs of tren e and 600 mgs test e from Trenity is less potent than 400 mgs tren e and 300 mgs test e from 24hreup. Cant say I lost size but I havent gained anything either seems a bit underdosed.
So without bloods or testing the product you know it's underdosed?

Your test e is just now kicking in at four weeks. I don’t see results from tren ace until 4-5 weeks so I doubt you’d see something yet from tren e. Only way to tell anything is blood work. A baseline test to compare with a test from your cycle of 24reup gear, and a test 4 weeks in with Pristine gear. I’m assuming you don’t have any of those.

Yes, DHB will be added to the list this Friday. I'm pretty excited, gonna be adding it to my blast. First time running it for me. My wife won't let me run tren anymore so I'm hoping DHB is a solid replacement.

It’s a perfect replacement for tren you will love it. More is better with DHB

I’m running his tren A & E, Mast P & E, test E, and anadrol. I have to stop mid set sometimes because the pump is so fucking painfully unreal. My forearms feel like they are going to explode on bar presses...don’t get me started on back pumps. Feel like I got an air compressor going on my lower back

It’s a perfect replacement for tren you will love it. More is better with DHB
I haven't looked into dhb until recently because of the talks in this thread. It seems like a great compound and I will for sure have to try it. It seems like a lot of oil to get to desired dosage though?

I’m running his tren A & E, Mast P & E, test E, and anadrol. I have to stop mid set sometimes because the pump is so fucking painfully unreal. My forearms feel like they are going to explode on bar presses...don’t get me started on back pumps. Feel like I got an air compressor going on my lower back

Damn dude, tren A + tren E + anadrol, that is a seriously angry strength combo right there. I dig your style.

I’m taking frog juice pre workout from another source right now, back pumps are so intense I can’t use it on leg and back days.

I would say 400 mg per week is good. Since there are basically zero sides I think pushing to 600 mg toward the back half of the cycle would be great for getting through a plateau

I would say 400 mg per week is good. Since there are basically zero sides I think pushing to 600 mg toward the back half of the cycle would be great for getting through a plateau

To someone who's never run Tren or DHB, having used both, what would you recommend first?

I’ve used tren A and tren E, but no DHB yet. I actually have tren A and E incorporated in my next cycle I’m starting first week of January. I still have time to make adjustments though

@GdaddyGains is out of control, lol

Honestly bro, we haven't tested our own raws other than labmax/roidtest in a while. We used to have the equipment for a proper melting point test, but we no longer do. We've gotten to a point where we have a lot of trust in our source, which admittedly, could be a mistake. We just sent out some finished product for testing, not sure how long it's gonna take to get results back.

So how about those results u promised us from over a month ago. Have they come back yet

Been wanting to incorporate DHB.
Trenity, have you brewed this before? Used it? If so, can you report on pip...
Will it be 1-Test Cyp DHB?

I have brewed and sold a few batches of it, haven't tried it myself yet. I'm starting a run with it next week actually. Feedback I get on PIP is that it's pretty comparable to prop when dosed at 100mg/mL. Yes, it is 1-Test-Cyp.

At 4 weeks, the enanthate ester is really just starting to do its thing. I would encourage you to pull bloods in a couple more weeks and post the results. I'd be very interested in seeing your number on 600mg/wk.

So how about those results u promised us from over a month ago. Have they come back yet

This is something I'm still dealing with, but I think I basically got tricked by an old friend into sending him free gear. He says he has access to testing equipment at the university he works at, but he's been stringing me along, starting to smell like bullshit.

Anybody know of any other lab that'll run HPLC/MS other than jano? Seems like this board doesn't put a lot of faith into jano's results, but I can't really find another option out there.