Pristine Anabolics Intro

This is something I'm still dealing with, but I think I basically got tricked by an old friend into sending him free gear. He says he has access to testing equipment at the university he works at, but he's been stringing me along, starting to smell like bullshit.

Anybody know of any other lab that'll run HPLC/MS other than jano? Seems like this board doesn't put a lot of faith into jano's results, but I can't really find another option out there.
LOL, your old friend isn’t on here as nathandrake06 is he?

You can send it off to Jano, but dude was caught in a lie big time with one of our respected long time members. He supposedly does all the testing for Euro-Pharmacies, but use at your own risk and don’t be expected to be taken seriously if you use him.

This is something I'm still dealing with, but I think I basically got tricked by an old friend into sending him free gear. He says he has access to testing equipment at the university he works at, but he's been stringing me along, starting to smell like bullshit.

Anybody know of any other lab that'll run HPLC/MS other than jano? Seems like this board doesn't put a lot of faith into jano's results, but I can't really find another option out there.

I would not even look at the reports if you used Jano.

I’d rather see you use the guy who uses Microsoft word and crayons for lab results before jano.

I read someone’s comment last night on a different thread that Labmax actually does it. Have to email them or some shit.

Last edited:
Since I'm a bit out of the loop and I'm a fairly new member here, can anyone explain to me why Jano is not trusted?

Basically long story short, @mands sent him some items to be tested.

Jano sent him back lab results that looked excellent. But the thing was ... Jano never received the products....

Mands documented the entire thing in a thread with how it transpired. Jano is shady at best

Holy shit that's huge...now I get it, will probably dig up this thread since I like when people get roasted with proof like that.

PS: 3 instant replies, thanks, fellas!

I read some time ago someone was busted awhile ago for testing at there university. It's not a flawless option.

That was the analyzer. A competitor was suspected of leaking that info to the university.
Man you know analyzer had a great gig. I'm sure he was lining pockets and everybody was happy on his end. I don't see how he could've been caught up any other way.

Man you know analyzer had a great gig. I'm sure he was lining pockets and everybody was happy on his end. I don't see how he could've been caught up any other way.

Analyzer was imo the most trust worthy when it came to results. His skill and testing are missed for sure

Analyzer was imo the most trust worthy when it came to results. His skill and testing are missed for sure

I would debate that...
Jano helped me dispute analyzer to get me revised results...
When we couldn't figure out why the testing didn't align to the source.

I would say Jano is extremely knowledgeable...
But has that other history that is an issue to trust results lol

I would debate that...
Jano helped me dispute analyzer to get me revised results...
When we couldn't figure out why the testing didn't align to the source.

I would say Jano is extremely knowledgeable...
But has that other history that is an issue to trust results lol

Not questioning Jano knowledge. He for sure has it... just his character and morals is all.