Pristine Anabolics Intro

Interested as well, I would like to hear how bad the PiP is I guess. I read that it’s pretty brutal, but at what dose, and are they mixing it with other Compounds?

i'm sure much of the PIP story's are exaggerated or many are based upon brewers relying on more solvents to compensate for lack of skill with this compound.

i seem to remember @wedorecover using it awhile back without any PIP horror stories. @TorroXL used it too, if memory serves me right. Apologies if my memory is faulty and i'm tagging the wrong guys.

i'm sure much of the PIP story's are exaggerated or many are based upon brewers relying on more solvents to compensate for lack of skill with this compound.

i seem to remember @wedorecover using it awhile back without any PIP horror stories. @TorroXL used it too, if memory serves me right. Apologies if my memory is faulty and i'm tagging the wrong guys.

Glad to hear. I deal with the PiP, but some of the stuff you hear makes it sound unbearable. Preciate the input. Thinking of adding it at 300-400 on Winter Bulk. I hear it’s not the Best bulker, but I believe it will do well as part of a Bulk.

Yea but @Morefyah can tell you all about his PIP from running DHB. He tried draining it himself before going to the hospital. Classic photo:

IMG_4593.JPG

The DHB doesn’t get absorbed as quickly as the oil so it kinda crashes out at the injection point. I don’t know, I haven’t run it because it seems like half the people that do complain about the PIP.

Yea but @Morefyah can tell you all about his PIP from running DHB. He tried draining it himself before going to the hospital. Classic photo:

View attachment 98485

The DHB doesn’t get absorbed as quickly as the oil so it kinda crashes out at the injection point. I don’t know, I haven’t run it because it seems like half the people that do complain about the PIP.

Ewww. That looks like thousand island dressing.

This is definitely an interesting compound. Thank you for the input.

View attachment 98485

Do you happen to know what lab he was running when that happened?

My pip was from primo

DHB is ready to go fellas. I was supposed to start my blast on Monday, but I couldn't wait. Pinned 1mL of DHB, 1mL T Prop, and 1mL Mast P last night and so far the PIP is barely noticeable. We are going to be running a promo this weekend. I'll post that up in just a few minutes.

View attachment 98485

Damn that is brutal looking! I dosed mine at 100mg/mL with no super solvents hoping to avoid the issues that typically come along with this compound. I know the injection volume becomes a concern at that dosage, but I don't really see the point of brewing a compound that potentially keeps guys out of the gym after injecting it.

DHB is ready to go fellas. I was supposed to start my blast on Monday, but I couldn't wait. Pinned 1mL of DHB, 1mL T Prop, and 1mL Mast P last night and so far the PIP is barely noticeable. We are going to be running a promo this weekend. I'll post that up in just a few minutes.
What's the price on the DHB???

Weekend Promo
- 20% off on orders over $100
- 25% off on orders over $250
- Buy 2 get 1 free on orals

-------------------------------
List
Minimum - No Minimum
*Shipping - $10 (Free over $100)
*Carrier is Safflower Oil
* Oral filler is protein powder
* Capsule size 0

10mL Vials
TNE 100 - $30 (Contains Guaiacol and MCT)
Test E 250 - $30
Test C 250 - $30
Test P 100 - $20
tren A 100 - $35
tren E 200 - $45
Mast P 100 - $35
Mast E 200 - $45
Deca 250 - $35
NPP 100 - $30
EQ 300 - $35
Inj. Superdrol 40mg/mL - $30 (Contains MCT)
Inj. Anadrol 50mg/mL - $25 (Contains Guaiacol & MCT)
DHB/1-Test Cyp - $35 (Contains MCT)

30 Count Orals
Dbol 25mg - $25
Adrol 25mg - $25
Winny 25mg - $25
Var 25mg - $30
Sdrol 10mg - $30
Lady Var 5mg - $25 (50 Count)
tadalafil 10mg - $20
sildenafil - 25mg - $20
nolva - 25mg - $20

Email
thepristine@protonmail.com
thepristine@tutanota.com

Tuta to Tuta, Proton to Proton is strongly preferred, we will ignore and delete emails from non-encrypted sources (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc)

Payment
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Are you planning on using 300mg/wk of dhb? Just curious.