Pristine Anabolics Intro

I’m gonna give it a go. I’ll start at 150 twice a week, see how it goes, and adjust from there.

No I actually just made a thread looking to hear from people who've used it. So I was wondering if you planned on making a log or anything when you cycle it?

Naw man, I’m to busy for a Log. I will update on how I think it worked, and what I feel I got out of it for sure thou.

If I can suggest b-6 vitamin before cAber or prami. You will not have to worry about the left ventricle issues that can be brought on by the use of caber.
Been meaning to ask is this injectable b-6 or can we can pill form? I have caber and after reading some studies don’t know if I will use it now

DHB is nothing to be afraid of. I didn’t experience any side effects. Great strength and muscle gains....little to no water retention. What’s not to love? If you are thinking about it, just try it.

Screenshot_20181005-191006_Drive.jpg Here are my blood test results. Am doing 500mg Test E a week from pristine along with between 400 and 600mg of mast p from him with injectable anadrol pwo

Been running pristine since second week of August so 6 weeks. Pulled bloods on a Tuesday morning at 8 did last injection on Sunday morning at 9.

View attachment 98505 Here are my blood test results. Am doing 500mg Test E a week from pristine along with between 400 and 600mg of mast p from him with injectable anadrol pwo

I'm no expert on interpreting bloods, but you definitely need to get that E level in check. TT definitely seems a little lower than I would expect on 500/wk. My last bloods were just a bit lower than that on 250 cyp/wk. I appreciate you posting, just let me know when you want to use your $250.

I'm no expert on interpreting bloods, but you definitely need to get that E level in check. TT definitely seems a little lower than I would expect on 500/wk. My last bloods were just a bit lower than that on 250 cyp/wk. I appreciate you posting, just let me know when you want to use your $250.
I know TT levels vary by individuals but I thought it was kind of on the low side as well. Are you running anything else @BrianNOLA70065?

Is there any correlations with having too high of estrogen level and having lower TT levels if you are on cycle but not taking an AI