Pristine Anabolics Intro

I've been running Pristine MastP 500Mg\week for a couple weeks, which I added to my TRT Pharma TestC(200Mg\week). Libido increased and I felt like I was drying out quick after a couple injections in the first week., so much so I noticed my joints creaking, and muscle hardening ... not bad things...Wondering if my E2 was crashing I pulled bloods after a week. I know this isn't ideal, I believe prop ester needs to be at 2-3 weeks, but this wasn't planned. I'm still waiting on a final report, lab took a shit..I do have baseline numbers that were last pulled in July, at same TRT dosage..Been on TRT for several years...

My thinking was adding this DHT, would drop my estrogen a bit ,E2 @ 34 on 200Mg TestC\week , into the 20-30 range, add some lean gains,strength,recovery, libido while dropping BF%.

I've been researching about adding DHTs (Masteron and Proviron) to my TRT and that's why I've been able to throw in my 2cents...Just want to let you guys know I've got some skin in this....

I've been running Pristine MastP 500Mg\week for a couple weeks, which I added to my TRT Pharma TestC(200Mg\week). Libido increased and I felt like I was drying out quick after a couple injections in the first week., so much so I noticed my joints creaking, and muscle hardening ... not bad things...Wondering if my E2 was crashing I pulled bloods after a week. I know this isn't ideal, I believe prop ester needs to be at 2-3 weeks, but this wasn't planned. I'm still waiting on a final report, lab took a shit..I do have baseline numbers that were last pulled in July, at same TRT dosage..Been on TRT for several years...

My thinking was adding this DHT, would drop my estrogen a bit ,E2 @ 34 on 200Mg TestC\week , into the 20-30 range, add some lean gains,strength,recovery, libido while dropping BF%.

I've been researching about adding DHTs (Masteron and Proviron) to my TRT and that's why I've been able to throw in my 2cents...Just want to let you guys know I've got some skin in this....

Post up your Baseline Test.

I wanted to put an order in for the DHB, but I don’t know now. I do think those Test numbers are low, there are just to many ppl that test over 2000 on 500mg a week. And then his dose of Mast that didn’t seem to do anything for Estrogen. I’ve lurked this board for a very long time. Sources used to get basically ass raped to prove themselves here, and it isn’t the case anymore. It looks like these sources are just free to roam now? Then you have someone that pops up and says he had a baseline test done, but doesn’t post up proof? That has Shill written all over it. Guys post up blood work that have no idea where they were at before they started their cycle doesn’t help anything. Yeah they made the effort to get bloods done, but when numbers come up like this, then there are many left to believe it’s underdosed. And there has yet to be anyone that questions the Source, everyone makes up some BroScience excuses on what could have caused the numbers to be low. Moving forward I will hold out ordering from this source until there is SOLID proof that the product is doses properly.

Since I have heard contradicting opinions on another board and since now we are on E2 topic I was wondering if mesterolone really contributes to decreasing E2 and if yes should normal AI usage be decreased as well in order to not crush estrogen?

Since I have heard contradicting opinions on another board and since now we are on E2 topic I was wondering if mesterolone really contributes to decreasing E2 and if yes should normal AI usage be decreased as well in order to not crush estrogen?

You can find the actual Steroid Profile for Masteron, and yes it is said to help in Estrogen Control.

I wanted to put an order in for the DHB, but I don’t know now. I do think those Test numbers are low, there are just to many ppl that test over 2000 on 500mg a week. And then his dose of Mast that didn’t seem to do anything for Estrogen. I’ve lurked this board for a very long time. Sources used to get basically ass raped to prove themselves here, and it isn’t the case anymore. It looks like these sources are just free to roam now? Then you have someone that pops up and says he had a baseline test done, but doesn’t post up proof? That has Shill written all over it. Guys post up blood work that have no idea where they were at before they started their cycle doesn’t help anything. Yeah they made the effort to get bloods done, but when numbers come up like this, then there are many left to believe it’s underdosed. And there has yet to be anyone that questions the Source, everyone makes up some BroScience excuses on what could have caused the numbers to be low. Moving forward I will hold out ordering from this source until there is SOLID proof that the product is doses properly.
Just sent off some samples for testing

Well my broscience looks at the relatively high estrogen to test results and wonders if Tren is somehow involved as it skews that Rosch estrogen results. That’s just speculation though.

Baseline bloods would have been good. People metabolize testosterone differently. Some can get over 1,000 on just 200 mg/week while others take 300 mg/week just to put them at the high end of the normal range.

For me it did, had to lower my adex dose. Really liking Mast in general.

Masteron isn't an AI.. from what I understand it doesn't stop aromatization it just stops the estrogen from binding... and it also isn't very strong at doing so.. even though he's running masteron the test can still be converting
I agree that a baseline would have been very prudent in this situation.
If the gear he sent for testing comes back normal we will know it's something with his
Cycle

Where did you send samples to? Did you send the Test and Mast or just the Test? You get blood info yesterday, and samples are already in the mail today to have tested?
Wondering this myself. Seen others saying they’re sending their stuff off to be tested. Share the wealth.

Masteron isn't an AI.. from what I understand it doesn't stop aromatization it just stops the estrogen from binding... and it also isn't very strong at doing so.. even though he's running masteron the test can still be converting
I agree that a baseline would have been very prudent in this situation.
If the gear he sent for testing comes back normal we will know it's something with his
Cycle

I never said it was an AI. Many ppl in fact do use it as such, and it works.

Well my broscience looks at the relatively high estrogen to test results and wonders if Tren is somehow involved as it skews that Rosch estrogen results. That’s just speculation though.

Baseline bloods would have been good. People metabolize testosterone differently. Some can get over 1,000 on just 200 mg/week while others take 300 mg/week just to put them at the high end of the normal range.
This is the end of my cycle. Ending it with the mast p and test. Beginning of cycle was 500 tren e and 500test e weekly. Plus used tren no ester and injectable mtren preworkout before getting the injectable anadrol

This is the end of my cycle. Ending it with the mast p and test. Beginning of cycle was 500 tren e and 500test e weekly. Plus used tren no ester and injectable mtren preworkout before getting the injectable anadrol
But where are you sending your gear for testing? Inquiring minds want to know.

That’s important background to know. Definitely explains the high estrogen false positive readings.

Then you have someone that pops up and says he had a baseline test done, but doesn’t post up proof? That has Shill written all over it.
Post up your Baseline Test.

I don't respond well to someone telling me to do something...Especially somebody who's been on here a little over a week with more posts than I have since I've been a board member(2013)....Quality over Quantity...Nothing personal.