Pristine Anabolics Intro

LMFAO! Get your crayons out and start putting all the nonsensical “evidence” and start attacking everyone as a shill and troll. CDNGay is reincarnated!!!!
I tried with the roger post but couldn’t figure out how

Lmao! You guys cracking me up[emoji23][emoji23]

Just want to make sure these guys post what they said they were going to do.
I’ll be the new CDNGay’s sidekick. Watch your step @Roger rabbit. Don’t try deflecting with trying to suck up to us with this buttering us up bullshit. You’re on notice pally! Keep it up and give me a few weeks and I’ll be compiling all the evidence against you and turning it over to @Xragexx to start a new thread. You’ve been warned pal! ;)

I’m so glad he’s gone, he’s the reason I took such a vacay from this place. His nonsense was plastered in every thread

I’m so glad he’s gone, he’s the reason I took such a vacay from this place. His nonsense was plastered in every thread

He was great at one time. But towards the end I really started feeling bad for him. You could always tell when he was using and when he wasn’t.

80 with a Promo is hard to pass up. I’ll be the DHB Gueni Pig I guess.

Don't worry bro, you won't be alone. Quite a few guys signed up to be DHB guinea pigs this weekend, hell I'm running it for the first time myself.

Don't worry bro, you won't be alone. Quite a few guys signed up to be DHB guinea pigs this weekend, hell I'm running it for the first time myself.

Yeah first for me as well. Preciate the help, and quick communication.