Pristine Anabolics Intro

Dude bitcoin atm. Quick and easy...only downfall is they cost 10%. Most sources will give you a 10% discount for using bitcoin to help offset the cost.
I think those are only in urban and larger populated areas.
Most people can’t spell crypto currency where I’m from. let alone know what it is lol

This might be a dumb question, but would bloods from 37 days (5 weeks and 2 days) into a test E cycle qualify for the store credit? I'm going out of town next week and would prefer to draw them tomorrow, that's the only reason. I'm aware the sticky states 6 weeks but I've seen other places say 5 is sufficient.

As far as I'm concerned 5+ weeks is sufficient to receive the credit. Definitely long enough to show elevated levels. Just make sure you get an uncapped test. Are you running test E or C?

DHB?? what do y'all suppose the shelf life is? if i were to grab some and put it in the stock pile to use at a later date, say 6 months or so, would it still be good ? possible crash, etc.
one more probably dumb question, since i dont pct after cycle, i just drop down to 150mg-200mg test/week for 2-3 months before next cycle, could DHB be ran during that time? would that be safe or careless, or a waste

DHB?? what do y'all suppose the shelf life is? if i were to grab some and put it in the stock pile to use at a later date, say 6 months or so, would it still be good ? possible crash, etc.
one more probably dumb question, since i dont pct after cycle, i just drop down to 150mg-200mg test/week for 2-3 months before next cycle, could DHB be ran during that time? would that be safe or careless, or a waste

If stored properly, it'll be fine. If it crashes in that timeframe, just warm it up with a heating pad or something similar. Problem solved.

You could run DHB in between, but in reality, you're ending one cycle and transitioning in to another. i'd let whatever else you were taking clear out and just cruise on Test until the next blast.

I don't think you have to worry much about crashing, but running it during a cruise seems like kind of a waste to me. I would definitely wait for a blast on it.

I pinned quads with the 1mL DHB yesterday along with 1mL prop and 1mL mast p, definitely a little more PIP than I had with pinning glutes but nothing out of the ordinary. Still feel Sunday's shot in my glute but it's pretty minor. I would say the PIP overall so far is a tad bit worse than most other oils, but not near as much as I expected considering all I've heard about DHB.

Last edited:
I don’t usually talk about Packs. But I will to help Pristine out. Quick Service. Excellent Communication. Very Nice Packaging. Now just to try the Gear out. If it’s as good as the Service, then this guy is on Point.

I don’t usually talk about Packs. But I will to help Pristine out. Quick Service. Excellent Communication. Very Nice Packaging. Now just to try the Gear out. If it’s as good as the Service, then this guy is on Point.
You gonna get bloodwork to help him even more and yourself at the same time?

The Beloved “feels” and “looks” Test should be enough for 1TestCyp. Will run it at 400mg per week, along with 750mg TestE, and GH daily.

That sounds like a fun little cycle! How much GH you running?

That sounds like a fun little cycle! How much GH you running?

3iu a day now with Ansomone. I got burnt on the Germans, was running 5iu a day. It was found to have no GH at all. I’m going to grab the Startropin and dose 3-5iu a day and see how things go

Yo what up! This is literally my first post. T/D was super quick. Pretty much warp speed quick! Comms were outstanding. Even with the dumb questions I was too afraid to ask here, Trenity was extremely patient, helpful, and welcoming. Thank you again. Props to Pristine!!!

What do you think a good Oral would be to go with this Cycle? I was thinking Dbol?

Depends on your goals. If you're straight bulking you can never go wrong with dbol. If you're looking for dry/lean I think some var or tbol would fit in nicely. I'm planning on finishing my prop/dhb/mast cycle with 4 weeks of var @ 75mg/day. Trying to get that grainy look going.

Yo what up! This is literally my first post. T/D was super quick. Pretty much warp speed quick! Comms were outstanding. Even with the dumb questions I was too afraid to ask here, Trenity was extremely patient, helpful, and welcoming. Thank you again. Props to Pristine!!!

Thanks for giving us a shot my man. I wouldn't be so scared of asking questions around here. Lots of helpful folks over here as long as you don't get too crazy and you have pics of your chick's bunny hole on hand.

3iu a day now with Ansomone. I got burnt on the Germans, was running 5iu a day. It was found to have no GH at all. I’m going to grab the Startropin and dose 3-5iu a day and see how things go

Saw that thread over on BOP. Shitty deal man. Sorry to hear you got the ass end of that. Ansomone should treat you quite nicely though.

Saw that thread over on BOP. Shitty deal man. Sorry to hear you got the ass end of that. Ansomone should treat you quite nicely though.[/QUOTE]

He is making it right. Supposed to be sending out the Piso Xerendip 4iu Kits. If legit, it’s Mexican Pharm Grade GH, so I can’t complain. Will definetely get Serum on them to make sure I don’t get burnt a second time.