Pristine Anabolics Intro

@Trenity , any chance on getting the npp dosed up to 150mg/ml and/or the deca bumped to 300mg?? in the future

Your timing here is impeccable. I've had a batch of NPP 150 sitting for a little over a week to check for crashing. Not a crystal in sight. I'm gonna give it a couple more days before putting it on the list.

We plan on bumping a lot of oils up on the next batch. NPP to 150, Tren E and Mast E will be dosed @ 250, Test E and Deca @ 300. We are also going to add a product I use to sell with 50mg of test base and 100mg of prop, I like to call it Mega Test. We are not going to be making any more products that require guaiacol. I just really hate the smell and they don't sell well enough for the trouble anyway. Frog juice may be the only exception to that.

NPP at 150 mg/mL would be great. When is that DHB coming out for sale.....asking for a friend.

DHB was added to the list last weekend bro. Been selling like hot cakes!

Weekend Promo
- Buy 3 Oils get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Orals get 1 Free

-------------------------------
List
Minimum - None
*Shipping - $10 (Free over $100)
*Carrier is Safflower Oil
* Oral filler is protein powder
* Capsule size 0

10mL Vials
Mega Test 150 - $30 (100mg Test Prop, 50mg Test Base -- Contains MCT)
Test E 250 - $30
Test C 250 - $30
Test P 100 - $20
tren A 100 - $35
tren E 200 - $45
Mast P 100 - $35
Mast E 200 - $45
Deca 250 - $35
NPP 100 - $30
EQ 300 - $35
Inj. Superdrol 40mg/mL - $30 (Contains MCT)
DHB/1-Test Cyp 100mg/mL - $35 (Contains MCT)

30 Count Orals
Dbol 25mg - $25
Adrol 25mg - $25
Winny 25mg - $25
Var 25mg - $30
Sdrol 10mg - $30
Lady Var 5mg - $25 (50 Count)
tadalafil 10mg - $20
sildenafil - 25mg - $20
nolva - 25mg - $20

Email
thepristine@protonmail.com
thepristine@tutanota.com

Tuta to Tuta, Proton to Proton is strongly preferred, we will ignore and delete emails from non-encrypted sources (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc)

Payment
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Weekend Contest

All orders placed between now and Sunday 10/14 @ 6PM Eastern will receive a randomly generated number between 9-110. The person closest to the combined final score (without going over) of the Sunday night NFL game between the New England Patriots and the Kansas City Chiefs will be the winner.

Prizes:

1st Place - $250 Store Credit
2nd Place - $100 Store Credit

*If you want to participate in the contest, include your Meso user name in your order email.

Weekend Contest

All orders placed between now and Sunday 10/14 @ 6PM Eastern will receive a randomly generated number between 9-110. The person closest to the combined final score (without going over) of the Sunday night NFL game between the New England Patriots and the Kansas City Chiefs will be the winner.

Prizes:

1st Place - $250 Store Credit
2nd Place - $100 Store Credit

*If you want to participate in the contest, include your Meso user name in your order email.

I’ll make a bet with you. You seem like a gambling man.

If I can predict the score of the game before it starts point for point I get 100$ store credit.

If I fail to predict the score of the game before it starts then I’ll send you 100$

If I can predict the score of the game before it starts point for point I get 100$ store credit.

If I fail to predict the score of the game before it starts then I’ll send you 100$
Meso needs more of this. This is exciting.

Wait, are you telling me you'll guess the correct exact point total? If you guess the exact point total I give you $100 store credit?