Pristine Anabolics Intro

Pinned DHB for the second time yesterday. PIP is still pretty minimal. I wouldn't even call it PIP really, I can feel that I pinned something more than usual, but it's just kind of there, not painful at all. So far, so good.

All packs that were ordered over the weekend have dropped, thank you to everybody that ordered. We are no longer running the 20-25% off promo. We will be doing buy 3 get 1 free on oils and buy 2 get 1 free on orals all week.

Pinned DHB for the second time yesterday. PIP is still pretty minimal. I wouldn't even call it PIP really, I can feel that I pinned something more than usual, but it's just kind of there, not painful at all. So far, so good.

All packs that were ordered over the weekend have dropped, thank you to everybody that ordered. We are no longer running the 20-25% off promo. We will be doing buy 3 get 1 free on oils and buy 2 get 1 free on orals all week.

Damnit Boy. I might put in another Order.

Has anyone else had an issue with bitcoin making you wait 26-29 days after a few transactions?

They’ve already taken the money from me and what not that’s not what’s pending it just won’t let me move usd or btc for twenty some odd days

It’s pissing me off I hate cryptocurtency lol

Has anyone else had an issue with bitcoin making you wait 26-29 days after a few transactions?

They’ve already taken the money from me and what not that’s not what’s pending it just won’t let me move usd or btc for twenty some odd days

I really don’t like it either. I just don’t trust it for some reason. It’s damn sure not as secure as everyone says. ID, social, and everything else. By no fucking means is it secure.

I really don’t like it either. I just don’t trust it for some reason. It’s damn sure not as secure as everyone says. ID, social, and everything else. By no fucking means is it secure.

BTC is secure if you take the proper steps to cover your tracks. It does take more work and it's definitely a pain in the ass to get started with, but with the proper precautions I do believe it's safer for all parties. Of course, that's just my opinion.

I

I had this experience with coinbase. I recommend Coinmama. Created an account, sent in photo ID & selfie, purchased over $150 in BTC with debit card, and transferred to my blockchain, all of which took about an hour and a half maximum. Ive done this 4 times now, all without issues. Great service and very fast. Good luck.

I

I had this experience with coinbase. I recommend Coinmama. Created an account, sent in photo ID & selfie, purchased over $150 in BTC with debit card, and transferred to my blockchain, all of which took about an hour and a half maximum. Ive done this 4 times now, all without issues. Great service and very fast. Good luck.

Coinbase is ass, CoinMama is 100% easier and doesn't delay your funds for 7+ days for no fucking reason.

@Trenity been running your drol and dbol bro as PWO, its giving me nasty pumps and strength. Keep me updated on your DHB cycle, if it goes well and good bloods keep popping up I will be putting in a full order.

I may be out of line but why would someone in EU possibly want a US source. Isn’t it legal in many European countries? I am sure there are plenty of sources right by you. Just curious.

I may be out of line but why would someone in EU possibly want a US source. Isn’t it legal in many European countries? I am sure there are plenty of sources right by you. Just curious.

Prices are considerably lower in the US. Especially on big orders, someone from Europe would be using a stronger currency and save money on top of the already cheaper prices. It's convenient.

I guess the only issue is stealth. Most people from the US wrongly believe packages from the States are thoroughly inspected or might raise red flags. It's actually the opposite. Packages sent from the US are considered pretty safe and don't go through much scrutiny.

Last edited:
Prices are consistently lower in the US. Especially on big orders, someone from Europe would be using a stronger currency and save money on top of the already cheaper prices. It's convenient.

I guess the only issue is stealth. Most people from the US wrongly believe packages from the States are thoroughly inspected or might raise red flags. It's actually the opposite. Packages sent from the US are considered pretty safe and don't go through much scrutiny.
i doubt u save much money ordering US gear to europe - you got moldova, belarus, greece etc...(gear is a trip to pharmacy ask for test and PCT cycle no questions no prescriptions) i know quite a few labs there personally that run for long ass time, quality gear and not much expensive(u pay for ur fucking health). US domestic is UGL and go busted often. but if u manage to run a good US domestic u got a nice market to take.

i doubt u save much money ordering US gear to europe - you got moldova, belarus, greece etc...(gear is a trip to pharmacy ask for test and PCT cycle no questions no prescriptions) i know quite a few labs there personally that run for long ass time, quality gear and not much expensive(u pay for ur fucking health). US domestic is UGL and go busted often. but if u manage to run a good US domestic u got a nice market to take.

Don't wanna go too much off topic but if you are from outside any of the countries you mentioned you will need to pay a roundtrip plane ticket to go and come back. Plus you will have to figure out a way to ship the gear to your country because unless you're a UK national you cannot board AAS on a plane.

I've seen American UGLs selling Prop for $20 or for as low as $10. These prices are unmatched in Europe and will remain so. Yes, you can travel to Turkey and get yourself some Sustanon but still, it will cost you a lot more than just buying from a good American source and having it shipped and delivered to your doorstep.

This might be a dumb question, but would bloods from 37 days (5 weeks and 2 days) into a test E cycle qualify for the store credit? I'm going out of town next week and would prefer to draw them tomorrow, that's the only reason. I'm aware the sticky states 6 weeks but I've seen other places say 5 is sufficient.

Who are you using for a wallet? Believe I'll have to check into coin mama after reading the following reviews.

Dude bitcoin atm. Quick and easy...only downfall is they cost 10%. Most sources will give you a 10% discount for using bitcoin to help offset the cost.