Pristine Anabolics Intro

Is there any correlations with having too high of estrogen level and having lower TT levels if you are on cycle but not taking an AI
No expert here but I’d think there has to be a correlation. If it converts to estrogen it can’t be TT at that point. Interested to see what others say.

Is there any correlations with having too high of estrogen level and having lower TT levels if you are on cycle but not taking an AI
I believe it to be the anadrol. Like anavar and Winstol it will lower SHBG. Which will lower total test but raise free test. I bet his free test is high. Even 10mg anavar added to your TRT dose won’t produce much if any anabolic effects but it will lower SHBG which has a much bigger effect.

Last edited:
Most bloods I've seen, when their estrogen levels "skyrockets", their test levels arent exactly as high as most normally are when on a certain dose

I believe it to be the anadrol. Like anavar and Winstol it will lower SHBG. Which will lower total test but raise free test. I bet his free test is high. Even though 10mg anavar added to your TRT dose won’t produce much if any anabolic effects it will lower SHBG which has a much bigger effect.
I believe the Mast would be lowering SHBG, don't know about Anadrol....Uncapped FreeT would be interesting to see, don't know if any conclusions can be made, without baseline blood work, outside of there is hormone....

I'm no expert on interpreting bloods, but you definitely need to get that E level in check. TT definitely seems a little lower than I would expect on 500/wk. My last bloods were just a bit lower than that on 250 cyp/wk. I appreciate you posting, just let me know when you want to use your $250.

It's actually not that far from what I pulled on about 450mg/wk.
Thought it was the gear, so had it tested and I was spot on dosed.

Not justifying anything but not far from what I pulled.

I believe it to be the anadrol. Like anavar and Winstol it will lower SHBG. Which will lower total test but raise free test. I bet his free test is high. Even 10mg anavar added to your TRT dose won’t produce much if any anabolic effects but it will lower SHBG which has a much bigger effect.
Yeah I forgot he’s running mast on top. DHTs tend to lower it. I’ve been running his test for 5 weeks plan to get bloods next week and I will compare them to my pharma test results.

For what its worth I feel like king kong on this shit. Only estrogen related side I was getting is really tired alot but I attributed that to the 5ius pf hgh I'm running. Sending off 2 samples for testing. Will post results when they come in.

500 is not a big dose. Masteron should keep the Estroidal in check from every single thing I have researched at that dose, it may not keep it within range, but I would think it would do better than what the numbers are showing. I’ve ran Mast E with Test and ran no AI, and come back with an E2 of low 50’s. I think the Testosterone is low also, I’ve seen a lot of blood work come back at 2000 or so on 500mg per week. It is Person dependant I suppose.

500 is not a big dose. Masteron should keep the Estroidal in check from every single thing I have researched at that dose, it may not keep it within range, but I would think it would do better than what the numbers are showing. I’ve ran Mast E with Test and ran no AI, and come back with an E2 of low 50’s. I think the Testosterone is low also, I’ve seen a lot of blood work come back at 2000 or so on 500mg per week. It is Person dependant I suppose.
I don't think anything can be concluded about how Masteron is working in regards to E2 with this snapshot....Adding Masteron to established baseline Testosterone , would be more accurate and revealing...taking a snapshot\bloodwork after adding all the compounds is just guessing..

Yeah I cruise on 250 cyp/wk and 200 mast/wk and my E levels have always stayed on the low end of the normal range without an AI. From my knowledge on the subject, mast should help keep E levels in check. Then we have to get into what his E and TT numbers were before going on cycle and all of that. I wish the Free Test was the actual number instead of capped at 50. High estrogen can definitely lower total test, my concern is why is the estrogen level so high to begin with.

I would run the adex @ 1mg eod for a couple of weeks and then run bloods again to see if that gets your estrogen back to normal. Once it's in check, switch to .5 eod. I imagine when that E number gets into normal range, TT will be a bit higher.

I don't think anything can be concluded about how Masteron is working in regards to E2 with this snapshot....Adding Masteron to established baseline Testosterone , would be more accurate and revealing...taking a snapshot\bloodwork after adding all the compounds is just guessing..

I agree, the numbers aren’t terrible I don’t think, I’ve just seen higher at that same dose from lots of ppl. It’s definetely close to proper dose I suppose since his E2 was so high. Nothing can really be said at the end of the day, cause no one knows where he started at. But he said he feels like a King, so it may as well be spot on, and his baseline numbers be higher than normal. So I retract the low accusation of it being low. But the Masteron is said to lower E2 by many ppl.

I'm no expert on interpreting bloods, but you definitely need to get that E level in check. TT definitely seems a little lower than I would expect on 500/wk. My last bloods were just a bit lower than that on 250 cyp/wk. I appreciate you posting, just let me know when you want to use your $250.

I don’t know his injection protocol, but 1x per week versus 2x per week will also have different results with bloods levels.

I also suggest to always get the sensitive test anytime you get blood work. Even if you are just running testosterone only cycles. Believe it was @Gbro who sent me an article on this and have altered what I used to believe was not necessary unless running certain compounds.

It is also important to get the test with free testosterone since this is the number you really want higher.

You can have all the testosterone floating in your body, but if it’s not freed up... it ain’t being utilized.