Pristine Anabolics Intro

Current Promos
- Buy 3 oils, get one free (Mix and match, equal or lesser value)
- Buy 2 orals, get 1 free

-------------------------------
List
Minimum - No Minimum
*Shipping - $10 (Free over $100)
*Carrier is Safflower Oil
* Oral filler is protein powder
* Capsule size 0

10mL Vials
TNE 100 - $30 (Contains Guaiacol and MCT)
Test E 250 - $30
Test C 250 - $30
Test P 100 - $20
tren A 100 - $35
tren E 200 - $45
Mast P 100 - $35
Mast E 200 - $45
Deca 250 - $35
NPP 100 - $30
EQ 300 - $35
Inj. Superdrol 40mg/mL - $30 (Contains MCT)
Inj. Anadrol 50mg/mL - $25 (Contains Guaiacol & MCT)

30 Count Orals
Dbol 25mg - $25
Adrol 25mg - $25
Winny 25mg - $25
Var 25mg - $30
Sdrol 10mg - $30
Lady Var 5mg - $25 (50 Count)
tadalafil 10mg - $20
sildenafil - 25mg - $20
nolva - 25mg - $20

Email
thepristine@protonmail.com
thepristine@tutanota.com

Tuta to Tuta, Proton to Proton is strongly preferred, we will ignore and delete emails from non-encrypted sources (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc)

Payment
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)

I completely agree with your stance of wanting harm reduction, however, you must be new here so I will explain respectfully:

1. Just using SP as an example... He already has been "deemed" safe based on his reputation of years (this is NOT a recommendation, just an OBSERVATION of what the general consensus is here). There are MANY members who would gladly report their experience with this source, for the last SEVERAL YEARS. He is not the only one. There are many of this calibre. You just have to look for them. They don't blast front pages of steroid forums with sales and promotions weekly because they don't need to.

2. I'm not twisting your words... I'm explaining how a new source who popped up out of nowhere who is giving away freebies to new customers is not a good thing. Which should not get confused with an established source who is tossing in a freebie with an established customer who places multiple orders...

3. Again, I'm not twisting your words. I think that you just misunderstand the reality that SP is relatively "safe" to inject while this source is still an "unknown." They will be held to a different standard and such requests and vetting of a new source is completely acceptable until they can establish themselves and their "reputation" can speak for itself. Until then, this is just some mook cookin up some shit in a dirty trailer somewhere.

I'll check back on this thread next year and it will likely be another dead thread and dead lab... as history has shown here repeatedly for the majority of sources. Although I am hoping for the best.

I agree with what you said here brotha. I have only been around this forum for a couple of years...and have been using SP as my primary domestic source for about a year..

SP and Pristine are on a completely different playing field. Acknowledged and agreed. And I am 100% in support of vetting and think that the scrutiny that Pristine is undergoing is 100% needed. Too many labs pop and disappear with a bunch of folks money too often.

SP's situation is different than most sources that come to this board, as he was already operating "in the dark" for quite some time. My use of him as an example was probably not a good one.

I do stand by my point that there are numerous very popular sources on this forum that are widely considered "G2G" that move thousands and thousands of vials or packs of products yearly, that have never actually provided any pictures of their labs, or 3rd-party testing of their products. That is what I am trying to convey. Even if a lab is considered G2G and has been around awhile, if they are moving large amounts of product to Meso members and have never been properly vetted, then we still really have no proof that they are "safe" aside from peoples reviews and their "stamp of approval". In an ideal world, we would have more proof than that. For all we know, a given "good" lab who has never provided pictures and details could still be brewing in a kitchen sink, but happens to spend money on nice labels for nice looking products. At the end of the day we still really don't know how clean and pure the product they are putting out is.

Personally, I don't like that. And I think as a forum we could do better about requiring the right information from sources, even if they have been around for a minute. I feel we could scrutinize more universally, not only on the labs that pop up that people have a "fishy" feeling about.

Once again, SP was a pretty bad comparison to use as he truly is top caliber, is not new to the game, and I have never dealt with a source as professional as him. I am in no way referring to him when I mention sources that have not been vetted. I have had enough communication with Stanford over the last year to know he runs a safe and put-together operation.

I think we have the same idea and want the same things. Guess we miscommunicated a bit.

Go read R & R 's thread if you wonder why a new source like this should be held to a standard different than someone like SP.

It is a perfect example of a new source doing every single thing right and then fucking Meso over. Almost out of nowhere.

Fellas, if you send us an email from hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc. and you don't get a reply, there's good reason. We will not answer these emails. For a while, we were writing back to suggest you send an email from proton or tuta, but we won't do that anymore either. It's really not smart to be conducting this kind of business with unsecured email, especially with everything going on right now. Setting up proton or tuta is so easy, no reason not to take the extra precaution. Stay safe people.

I agree with what you said here brotha. I have only been around this forum for a couple of years...and have been using SP as my primary domestic source for about a year..

SP and Pristine are on a completely different playing field. Acknowledged and agreed. And I am 100% in support of vetting and think that the scrutiny that Pristine is undergoing is 100% needed. Too many labs pop and disappear with a bunch of folks money too often.

SP's situation is different than most sources that come to this board, as he was already operating "in the dark" for quite some time. My use of him as an example was probably not a good one.

I do stand by my point that there are numerous very popular sources on this forum that are widely considered "G2G" that move thousands and thousands of vials or packs of products yearly, that have never actually provided any pictures of their labs, or 3rd-party testing of their products. That is what I am trying to convey. Even if a lab is considered G2G and has been around awhile, if they are moving large amounts of product to Meso members and have never been properly vetted, then we still really have no proof that they are "safe" aside from peoples reviews and their "stamp of approval". In an ideal world, we would have more proof than that. For all we know, a given "good" lab who has never provided pictures and details could still be brewing in a kitchen sink, but happens to spend money on nice labels for nice looking products. At the end of the day we still really don't know how clean and pure the product they are putting out is.

Personally, I don't like that. And I think as a forum we could do better about requiring the right information from sources, even if they have been around for a minute. I feel we could scrutinize more universally, not only on the labs that pop up that people have a "fishy" feeling about.

Once again, SP was a pretty bad comparison to use as he truly is top caliber, is not new to the game, and I have never dealt with a source as professional as him. I am in no way referring to him when I mention sources that have not been vetted. I have had enough communication with Stanford over the last year to know he runs a safe and put-together operation.

I think we have the same idea and want the same things. Guess we miscommunicated a bit.

Agree with you bud! Despite how much good feedback a source like even SP gets, he should still be reviewed, have products analyzed anonymously and have customer reviews be on-going and public. You just never know when even an established lab could run into some trouble. We look out for each other and the lab's reputation will speak and advertise for itself.

Fellas, if you send us an email from hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc. and you don't get a reply, there's good reason. We will not answer these emails. For a while, we were writing back to suggest you send an email from proton or tuta, but we won't do that anymore either. It's really not smart to be conducting this kind of business with unsecured email, especially with everything going on right now. Setting up proton or tuta is so easy, no reason not to take the extra precaution. Stay safe people.

Good call. Just ignore them and don't bother suggesting alternatives. If they're that stupid, you don't want to put yourself at risk dealing with them and hopefully they'll move on.

Name and shame, even if it’s just the email so we can call them out for their stupidity. They’ll know who they are! :p

@Trenity
I’m highly pleased with the professional manner and the excellent service you provided. @Trenity forgot to include one of my items I ordered but was quick to rectify the situation. Thanks!
Now I’m offf to start my cycle soon.

Name and shame, even if it’s just the email so we can call them out for their stupidity. They’ll know who they are! :p

Probably one post or no post wonders that come here to sponge off the resources. 10 minutes in and you should know better than to use fucking Gmail.

@Trenity
I’m highly pleased with the professional manner and the excellent service you provided. @Trenity forgot to include one of my items I ordered but was quick to rectify the situation. Thanks!
Now I’m offf to start my cycle soon.

Thanks for the first post, broski. I’m sure it’s [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] Keep us updated since we all really truly value your opinion.

Relating to the vetting process, notice who reviews these new labs? It’s always the new guys. That should really tell you something. Those of us that’ve been here a couple minutes stay away.

What always mindfucks me is that these labs CAN provide more info, even if we don’t rattle them for it. There’s no rule against volunteering pictures, bloodwork, testing. It’s in their best interests to show that their own shit is good. But they never do. That’s a big tell also. They exist for one reason only: to come here and make quick money off of the easily excited first cycle noobs. Then they split.

Thanks for the first post, broski. I’m sure it’s
emoji91.png
emoji91.png
emoji91.png
Keep us updated since we all really truly value your opinion.

Relating to the vetting process, notice who reviews these new labs? It’s always the new guys. That should really tell you something. Those of us that’ve been here a couple minutes stay away.

What always mindfucks me is that these labs CAN provide more info, even if we don’t rattle them for it. There’s no rule against volunteering pictures, bloodwork, testing. It’s in their best interests to show that their own shit is good. But they never do. That’s a big tell also. They exist for one reason only: to come here and make quick money off of the easily excited first cycle noobs. Then they split.

I was gonna write out a long ass post with counter points to all of this bullshit, but's it's really just pointless. It's all good, I don't hold a grudge. When you hit me up in a couple of months to get some of this
emoji91.png
emoji91.png
emoji91.png
gear that's pulling great bloods and getting great reviews, I'll sell to you just like I will all the other thread shitters in here. Hope you're having a great weekend bro.

@BigBaldBeardGuy
I can understand your concern when administering something with no supporting claims. I am 48 years old and I’m not new to gear. Did a few cycles in my younger days. Career and raising children became a priority and it kept me away for a good stretch. I’ve been more consistent for the past 2 years in the gym and I have my diet in control. I will be running test e cycle for 12 weeks with PCT. Im hoping to start mid October so I will check back in for feedback and hope to get blood work before and once I’m done with the cycle. Now at least give @Trenity a chance he is obviously trying.

I was gonna write out a long ass post with counter points to all of this bullshit, but's it's really just pointless. It's all good, I don't hold a grudge. When you hit me up in a couple of months to get some of this
emoji91.png
emoji91.png
emoji91.png
gear that's pulling great bloods and getting great reviews, I'll sell to you just like I will all the other thread shitters in here. Hope you're having a great weekend bro.
I may of missed it but were do you get your raws for your fire gear?

@BigBaldBeardGuy
I can understand your concern when administering something with no supporting claims. I am 48 years old and I’m not new to gear. Did a few cycles in my younger days. Career and raising children became a priority and it kept me away for a good stretch. I’ve been more consistent for the past 2 years in the gym and I have my diet in control. I will be running test e cycle for 12 weeks with PCT. Im hoping to start mid October so I will check back in for feedback and hope to get blood work before and once I’m done with the cycle. Now at least give @Trenity a chance he is obviously trying.

This is his chance, bro. It’s just the Meso way and it works. If he provides quality gear and a good presence on the board with consistency, he will make it.

emoji91.png
emoji91.png
emoji91.png

Well, humble went out the window with that post, huh?
Keep it together and show respect for the members.

Shit talking members will do nothing positive for your business. So regain your humility and keep your cool.

If you need a reminder of what losing your cool as a source will achieve, reread the Trinity thread.

emoji91.png
emoji91.png
emoji91.png

Just chill and stay professional.

Going ape shit won’t do anything but bring further scrutinizing on you.

You haven’t earned any trust and the ring of fire will stay large until you earn your street creds.

Well, humble went out the window with that post, huh?
Keep it together and show respect for the members.

Shit talking members will do nothing positive for your business. So regain your humility and keep your cool.

If you need a reminder of what losing your cool as a source will achieve, reread the Trinity thread.

Just chill and stay professional.

Going ape shit won’t do anything but bring further scrutinizing on you.

You haven’t earned any trust and the ring of fire will stay large until you earn your street creds.

I honestly thought that was keeping my cool. I don't mind you guys holding my feet to the fire, I get the need for extreme vetting, I really do. However, I think there is a difference between vetting to promote harm reduction and just baseless shit talking. Some of these posts cross that line in my opinion, there's nothing even remotely constructive within them. I take pride in my business and at some point feel the need to defend myself. I apologize if I came off a little abrasive, I've thrown a few back today, and I'm quite the lightweight, I rarely drink. My point remains however, I know my gear is good, and with time, everyone else will see that as well.