Pristine Anabolics Intro

Well I'm definitely not gonna turn down a request from Mr. Rabbit...

-------------------------------
List
Minimum - No Minimum
*Shipping - $10 (Free over $100)
*Carrier is Safflower Oil
* Oral filler is protein powder
* Capsule size 0

10mL Vials
TNE 100 - $30 (Contains Guaiacol and MCT)
Test E 250 - $30
Test C 250 - $30
Test P 100 - $20
tren A 100 - $35
tren E 200 - $45
Mast P 100 - $35
Mast E 200 - $45
Deca 250 - $35
NPP 100 - $30
EQ 300 - $35
Inj. Superdrol 40mg/mL - $30 (Contains MCT)
Inj. Anadrol 50mg/mL - $25 (Contains Guaiacol & MCT)

30 Count Orals
Dbol 25mg - $25
Adrol 25mg - $25
Winny 25mg - $25
Var 25mg - $30
Sdrol 10mg - $30
Lady Var 5mg - $25 (50 Count)
tadalafil 10mg - $20
sildenafil - 25mg - $20
nolva - 25mg - $20

Email
thepristine@protonmail.com
thepristine@tutanota.com

Tuta to Tuta, Proton to Proton is strongly preferred, we will ignore and delete emails from non-encrypted sources (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc)

Payment
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Current Promos
- Buy 3 oils, get one free (Mix and match, equal or lesser value)
- Buy 2 orals, get 1 free
Are you going to do Sust any time soon?

While I understand that the lack of PIP is an indication of the purity of the compound and the process in which it's made, in my opinion, we make such a bigger deal than it should be. I'm no veteran in AAS, hell I'm about to start my second cycle, but my previous cycle which had 100% pharma grade testosterone supplied from my local pharmacy gave me crippling PIP. There are many factors that could explain PIP, maturity of the injection spot and technique are top factors, at least for me.

Also, just saw that you contributed to AnabolicLab. That's a step in the right direction, keep it up.

I’ve actually gotten the least pip from your safflower oil compounds I’ve ever gotten in my life - your prop is smoother for me than another lab‘s Sust that uses MCT. Also, I have EQ with MCT as the carrier and when I blend that with your mast and prop a couple times a week the shot is definitely way harsher than without it.

The reason, I think, that pharma test hurts so bad is cause they use cottonseed oil. I really don’t know why other than it’s dirt cheap cause it’s the worst carrier IMO.

Nice try deflecting.

I offer BAC Water, that's it. I'm hardly competition.

And I don't send samples of my BAC Water for free either to "test PIP" you want it, you pay.

Quit the shady shit.

I understand what you are saying, and agree. BUT, this comparison between you and Pristine shouldn't even exist. You sell water, he sells gear. Its apples and oranges...why would anyone ever need a sample to "test pip" or otherwise for WATER that has .9% alcohol in it..its just water lol. Gear however, does need sampling...

I will probably get crucified for this post, but that is okay.

Ideally, free samples from sources should not be happening. But it does..often. And from the sounds of it, only one person got a handout..they other 4 were thrown in with orders of other product that were paid for, which is completely common and acceptable on this forum.

I am not defending Pristine; I do not know enough about him. However, I do find it interesting how members decide to target specific sources and trash them, yet allow others to operate without following procedure and its all good. The member who supposedly revived a free vial from Trenity has also gotten stuff from other sources (I could care less), and no one cared. But when Trenity does the same thing, people care?

Stanford, whom is my boy and I use him more than anyone else, was not required by anyone here to post pictures of anything. When he came around, all he showed is stock, and everyone was fine with it because a few well-known members said he was good to go. Stanford is the man and makes great stuff and operates extremely professionally. I trusted people's WORD on him, and he turned out to be great.

But, in my opinion, whether popular members know you or not, all sources should be held to the same standards IF want to uphold those standards. But this is just not the case. Several of the most popular sources on this forum have NEVER showed pictures of their lab setup and operate in large volumes to this day....Whats with the picking and choosing who to pick on? Criticism should be standard, impersonal, and should be given to all incoming sources, not just the ones you decide you don't like or have nonfactual suspicions of. The constant discrediting of anything Trenity says is a bit hypocritical and lame, especially since he has shared more information and pictures than the large majority of sources here...

I’ve used many many sources and pinned a ton of different gear. It’s all the same shit for me. This whole PIP stuff is kind of silly to me. Maybe because I have just been lucky? Sometimes you get a bad shot. Some spots hurt more than others...just my experience.
Same here....IP was big back in the day and ALL of his gear would cripple your ass
His problem I believe was high BA..but that's the only stuff that's ever really made me hurt

Ideally, free samples from sources should not be happening. But it does..often. And from the sounds of it, only one person got a handout..they other 4 were thrown in with orders of other product that were paid for, which is completely common and acceptable on this forum.

I am not defending Pristine; I do not know enough about him. However, I do find it interesting how members decide to target specific sources and trash them, yet allow others to operate without following procedure and its all good. The member who supposedly revived a free vial from Trenity has also gotten stuff from other sources (I could care less), and no one cared. But when Trenity does the same thing, people care?

Stanford, whom is my boy and I use him more than anyone else, was not required by anyone here to post pictures of anything. When he came around, all he showed is stock, and everyone was fine with it because a few well-known members said he was good to go. Stanford is the man and makes great stuff and operates extremely professionally. I trusted people's WORD on him, and he turned out to be great.

But, in my opinion, whether popular members know you or not, all sources should be held to the same standards IF want to uphold those standards. But this is just not the case. Several of the most popular sources on this forum have NEVER showed pictures of their lab setup and operate in large volumes to this day....Whats with the picking and choosing who to pick on? Criticism should be standard, impersonal, and should be given to all incoming sources, not just the ones you decide you don't like or have nonfactual suspicions of. The constant discrediting of anything Trenity says is a bit hypocritical and lame, especially since he has shared more information and pictures than the large majority of sources here...

I think ALL sources should have to show set up. I mean for crying out loud I showed mine for simple BAC water...

I can't attest to sources that were set up and running before I joined.

Sorry, but SP throwing in a freebie or 2 is much different than a nobody source droppin free gear on noobs for killer reviews like people gaining 10lbs in a couple weeks!

You are discrediting much of what this board stands for. HARM REDUCTION!

We ABSOLUTELY should hold this source to a different standard than SP. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit acting like they are on the same playing field... LOL. Pristine is getting vetted, FOR GOOD REASON. He's a nobody, with no reputation, with no members backing him as a source. He did not come on board like SP did with vets claiming to have used him consistently for YEARS before ever appearing and speaking a word at Meso. SP won't even take on new customers because that would pull away his services from customers he is already serving. You are trying to compare a 5-star restaurant with a fuckin McDonald's drive through bro.

Yet you have the balls to walk in here and claim that this source should be given some free pass because you don't like his feelings getting hurt. Get out of here with that shit. This isn't the kindergarden playground. We are injecting shit this guy makes in his fucking kitchen into our asses. So until he proves that he can do this shit consistently for the long haul (Years not months!), he should be treated as unsafe. Period.

But who gives a shit about your own health and safety right? This guy's running a sale!

Last edited:
I’ve actually gotten the least pip from your safflower oil compounds I’ve ever gotten in my life - your prop is smoother for me than another lab‘s Sust that uses MCT. Also, I have EQ with MCT as the carrier and when I blend that with your mast and prop a couple times a week the shot is definitely way harsher than without it.

The reason, I think, that pharma test hurts so bad is cause they use cottonseed oil. I really don’t know why other than it’s dirt cheap cause it’s the worst carrier IMO.

Yeah, I haven't really heard a peep about PIP with safflower. Maybe I should just follow the old "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" addage.

Any plans to add a-dex to your orals list?

Yes we do, though I can't say when. We are adding aromasin relatively soon though.

Sorry, but SP throwing in a freebie or 2 is much different than a nobody source droppin free gear on noobs for killer reviews like people gaining 10lbs in a couple weeks!

You are discrediting much of what this board stands for. HARM REDUCTION!

We ABSOLUTELY should hold this source to a different standard than SP. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit acting like they are on the same playing field... LOL. Pristine is getting vetted, FOR GOOD REASON. He's a nobody, with no reputation, with no members backing him as a source. He did not come on board like SP did with vets claiming to have used him consistently for YEARS before ever appearing and speaking a word at Meso. SP won't even take on new customers because that would pull away his services from customers he is already serving. You are trying to compare a 5-star restaurant with a fuckin McDonald's drive through bro.

Yet you have the balls to walk in here and claim that this source should be given some free pass because you don't like his feelings getting hurt. Get out of here with that shit. This isn't the kindergarden playground. We are injecting shit this guy makes in his fucking kitchen into our asses. So until he proves that he can do this shit consistently for the long haul (Years not months!), he should be treated as unsafe. Period.

But who gives a shit about your own health and safety right? This guy's running a sale!

SP is a stand-up guy and a great source no doubt. We hope our rep is akin to his in the future, but Mcdonalds?? Can't we at least be Chik-fil-a or Raising Cains or something? I'll even take Wendy's.