Pristine Anabolics Intro

Hasn’t nobody died or got an infection yet, I’m pretty sure all you haters have received a ‘free’ courtesy bottle somewhere down the line. Been over a month now for all the guinea pigs and so far it looks like there is no complaints. So carry on
Did anyone die from infection before r&r scammed out? He had a lot of defenders up til the end too. But fuck it man you got some packs with some sort of unidentified substance in it and you haven't died yet. Carry on.

There is no winning with some of you guys. I posted a page or two back saying I was sending out samples of the inj drol. I normally test products myself but I can't pin anything with guac, it fucks me up. I asked everybody that I sent the drol to provide me with private feedback, mainly about PIP. I didn't ask anyone to post on the board. I don't want to send a product out that's gonna lump dudes up because of the guac. That's all. 5 guys got samples of inj drol, and if they wanna say who they are, I have absolutely no issue with that.

I've sent out hundreds of vials and hundreds of packs of orals to meso members and there's not one bad comment about quality, PIP, or anything. In fact, I've gotten a ton of positive feedback about my products through email. People are afraid to post positive feedback here because they'll be accused of being a shill. There have been sources here that had hair in their damn vials within a month or two of opening shop and it wasn't even a hiccup for them. You will never find a hair in my vials because I am god damn meticulous with this shit.

I've been open for just under 5 weeks here, bloods will be coming soon. I'm sure once those are posted, a few of you will find a way to discredit them as well. It's all good though, I'll just keep producing quality gear for those that are into that sort of thing.

Hasn’t nobody died or got an infection yet, I’m pretty sure all you haters have received a ‘free’ courtesy bottle somewhere down the line. Been over a month now for all the guinea pigs and so far it looks like there is no complaints. So carry on

A WHOLE MONTH!?!?!?! Damn dude sorry, I didn't realize a whole month passed. In that case, fuck it, stab away and inject yourself with all his shit.

There is no winning with some of you guys. I posted a page or two back saying I was sending out samples of the inj drol. I normally test products myself but I can't pin anything with guac, it fucks me up. I asked everybody that I sent the drol to provide me with private feedback, mainly about PIP. I didn't ask anyone to post on the board. I don't want to send a product out that's gonna lump dudes up because of the guac. That's all. 5 guys got samples of inj drol, and if they wanna say who they are, I have absolutely no issue with that.

I've sent out hundreds of vials and hundreds of packs of orals to meso members and there's not one bad comment about quality, PIP, or anything. In fact, I've gotten a ton of positive feedback about my products through email. People are afraid to post positive feedback here because they'll be accused of being a shill. There have been sources here that had hair in their damn vials within a month or two of opening shop and it wasn't even a hiccup for them. You will never find a hair in my vials because I am god damn meticulous with this shit.

I've been open for just under 5 weeks here, bloods will be coming soon. I'm sure once those are posted, a few of you will find a way to discredit them as well. It's all good though, I'll just keep producing quality gear for those that are into that sort of thing.

Actually you fucked yourself, now 5 guys that you either name -- which would fuck up privacy -- or you don't name and EVERY positive review is going to trigger a warning flag

Hey this guy might have received free shit for this review.

You posted on your old handle, so yeah you've been here awhile, but you are really clueless to how this board works.

You haven't been here long, so maybe you aren't aware of the etiquette here? Courtesy vials and samples are two distinctly different things.

If he gave out samples with a paid order, hey, that's on him.
If he solicited members to try out his newest gear for free, then we have a problem.

He could easily send those guys good gear and send everyone else shit. They were given free samples to put up good reviews. We do RANDOM testing here, that way we know what the vials we get ACTUALLY contain, not the handpicked ones sent to members to shill. "No one's gotten an infection" Damn boys that must mean the gear is fire!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You may be the most honest,OCD trustworthy anal retentive drug dealer to ever grace meso with your presence but you've been around this board long enough to know how it works and what's acceptable.

A WHOLE MONTH!?!?!?! Damn dude sorry, I didn't realize a whole month passed. In that case, fuck it, stab away and inject yourself with all his shit.

Actually you fucked yourself, now 5 guys that you either name -- which would fuck up privacy -- or you don't name and EVERY positive review is going to trigger a warning flag

Hey this guy might have received free shit for this review.

You posted on your old handle, so yeah you've been here awhile, but you are really clueless to how this board works.

Aren’t you a source now? Should you be in this thread? Isn’t that how this board works?

1 guy got inj anadrol that wasn’t thrown in with a paid order, Torro. He only got them bc it’s a product he asked if I could make. He has a lot of experience with that particular injectable so I wanted his opinion on my product. There was no quid pro quo.

Aren’t you a source now? Should you be in this thread? Isn’t that how this board works?

1 guy got inj anadrol that wasn’t thrown in with a paid order, Torro. He only got them bc it’s a product he asked if I could make. He has a lot of experience with that particular injectable so I wanted his opinion on my product. There was no quid pro quo.

Yep and ain’t nobody talking no shit when he posts up on the thread

That's reaching and you know it.

That was my entire point, thank you for clearing that up.
@TorroXL on the other hand, tisk, tisk, tisk. i love the guy, but regardless, i don't condone freebies. This ain't ASF or BOP.

Nice try deflecting.

^^^ This. There's not a rule prohibiting participation as long as sources don't spam, solicit, troll, bad mouth competition, etc.

I offer BAC Water, that's it. I'm hardly competition.

And I don't send samples of my BAC Water for free either to "test PIP" you want it, you pay.

Quit the shady shit.

That's reaching and you know it.

That was my entire point, thank you for clearing that up.
@TorroXL on the other hand, tisk, tisk, tisk. i love the guy, but regardless, i don't condone freebies. This ain't ASF or BOP.

Honestly, I’m just trying to do good business. Injectable drol is a product I’ve never sold. My TNE has guac in it, but I don’t need it tested because I’ve produced and sold that same recipe before, it’s proven to me. I asked for feedback on the drol privately to avoid this exact situation. I didn’t ask anybody to post reviews on the board. I know the drol is solid, I just wanted to know that the recipe isn’t gonna cripple dudes after pinning it before I put it on my list. I have guinea pigs locally, friends and family, but none of them are really into the PWO injects.

Honestly, I’m just trying to do good business. Injectable drol is a product I’ve never sold. My TNE has guac in it, but I don’t need it tested because I’ve produced and sold that same recipe before, it’s proven to me. I asked for feedback on the drol privately to avoid this exact situation. I didn’t ask anybody to post reviews on the board. I know the drol is solid, I just wanted to know that the recipe isn’t gonna cripple dudes after pinning it before I put it on my list. I have guinea pigs locally, friends and family, but none of them are really into the PWO injects.

Fair enough. For future reference, you can now see how something as innocent sounding as a free sample causes an uproar.

Just keep everything above board and try to stay level headed with the members. Also, If you want to send out extras with paid orders, by all means. i'm sure the guy's appreciate it.

Best of luck to you here at Meso.

Fair enough. For future reference, you can now see how something as innocent sounding as a free sample causes an uproar.

Just keep everything above board and try to stay level headed with the members. Also, If you want to send out extras with paid orders, by all means. i'm sure the guy's appreciate it.

I appreciate it bro. I did try to tell the board exactly what I was doing in post #290, nobody called me out so I didn't think it would be an issue. Obviously I was mistaken. Lesson learned.

More like it shows the source is sending out free products in return for reviews/shilling.
I see it the exact OPPOSITE!

I HATE the fact that he wants a couple guys to be his fucking GUINNEA PIG with his injectable drugs he makes in his dirty ass fuckin kitchen.

That shows he is willing to risk YOUR safety and HIS reputation by delivering a bad product. Why can't this dude test this shit out on his buddies in real life first? Why do we have to be the crash test dummies.

Who the fuck is this guy and where are the pics of his setup?
R and R had a member vouch for them and look what happened there. You don’t want to be that guy, especially now that everyone knows you received freebies.

I openly admitted to receiving freebies and never did I say this source was g2g. The purpose of the freebies was to provide him feedback. Many sources do this. And I think its a hell of alot better than just releasing a product without having VOLUNTEERS run the shit. This is a hell of alot different than receiving free products for shilling purposes which goes down like this:

1)Receiving the free product
2)Saying great things about a product
3)Never Disclosing the fact that you got the gear for free
4)Seller then sells fake gear by piggybacking off the shills reviews of the free good gear.

All I did was stated my personal experience with him, and my experience with the gear. The purpose of him sending me the gear was for personal feedback.

*My mistake admittedly was reviewing the product in the first place. Because the fact that it was free completely disqualifies the product from being a legitimate review. I understand this. But lets not get carried away and mistake a shill for a legitimate experience.

Yeah this is all my fault, I fucked up my bad. I shouldn't have posted that review on some free shit. I was just excited to have the shit and that it worked. This whole clusterfuck is because I was absent-minded. My apologies dude.

Yeah but this was my fault because he never asked me to review the freebie.

Did you buy other gear from him or just receive the freebies to “provide feedback”?

Bought 4 bottles of test and asked for some free drol cuz I had heard my buddy Torro got some. He said that he would indeed send me 2 bottles as long as i would give him personal feedback.