Pristine Anabolics Intro

Hey bro I’m not one to usually complain but I just wanted to know why my package hasn’t been delivered yet. Supposed ship date was the 2nd. Just don’t want to be left in the dark thanks.

Hey bro I’m not one to usually complain but I just wanted to know why my package hasn’t been delivered yet. Supposed ship date was the 2nd. Just don’t want to be left in the dark thanks.

Have you emailed me to track it? I've tracked a few in the last couple of days that are moving pretty slow. I think we've just realized there's a drop we use that takes a little longer to get going. Not going to be using it anymore. If you haven't emailed me, please do and I'll look into it.

I had that same issue, when trinity sent tracking number, he did mail out as promise, the post office has been operating slowly then normal, my package stayed at the post office facility in my city for like 4-5 days before finally getting shipped out to me, I don't know if the gov. shutdown caused worker absent, but the usps has been slow as of late.

So I'm about to run a big blast and I'm thinking a bout running Pristines brand of NPP due to the 150mg dosage. I've ran his Var and TrenA, but can someone chime in on his NPP for me please?

@Mac11wildcat I know you have been on a blast with all Pristine gear, and I value your opinion...have you ran his NPP?

So I'm about to run a big blast and I'm thinking a bout running Pristines brand of NPP due to the 150mg dosage. I've ran his Var and TrenA, but can someone chime in on his NPP for me please?

@Mac11wildcat I know you have been on a blast with all Pristine gear, and I value your opinion...have you ran his NPP?
Yup, used his NPP to kick off my Deca run to speed up saturation (still hve a bunch for a later date). I can say it’s smooth and I had no issues. Nandrolone doesn’t blow me up quick like it goes other people (none do really, all my gains are dry whatever I’m taking) so I may not be the one to ask, but so far I’m happy with everything Pristine has provided.