Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Pristine Anabolics Intro

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Trenity, Aug 15, 2018.

1. gunsrus

gunsrus Member

ID says Thursday is gonna be a good day.

2. murray312

murray312 Member

Nice. What you gettin

3. gunsrus

gunsrus Member

Winny

murray312 likes this.
  4. 350lift

350lift Member

Wow really? ID is telling me to go fuck myself

5. murray312

murray312 Member

How long?

6. 350lift

350lift Member

Not super long.

7. Lmfao

gunsrus and aldo_dupaul like this.
  8. Snipe_HNIC

Snipe_HNIC Member

No doesn’t mean you sent the pack just shows what’s coMing

9. TheObjective1

TheObjective1 Member

Hmmm this interest me. So it is a free service? Sign up for it minus E sig. And I assume you enter you're addy and it shows mail coming your way and an eta.

10. Neewbiest guy

Neewbiest guy Member

Are you using winny for cutting?

11. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Here’s something really useful:

www.google.com

Answers just about all of the questions you ask here.

12. gunsrus

gunsrus Member

I get an email everyday that shows me a scanned picture of all mail coming to my mailbox that day, I also get tracking numbers for future packages that wont fit in mailbox. Very handy.

Yeah, I am using the winny as a finisher to this cycle im on. Last 4 weeks adding winny. This is where (from what i hear) Winny shines. I've never used winny before, so Im hoping the sides dont happen and I can use it for 4 weeks and be done. REALLY hoping that is the case because i got enough for a finisher in my next cycle of tren as well.

As far as cutting or bulking:

I have been cycling 5 days Lower carb (under 150 for me is low) and low calories (about 2200-2400). Then 2 days of over 3000 calories with about 225-300g of carbs. I lose more weight on the 3000 calorie days than I do the 2200 days. :) Funny how the body works.

I find this way works best for me. If I try and go to long denying my body what it REALLY wants (food) I end up regretting it. Im an eater and an EASY gainer. So giving myself the once weekly 5 guys cheeseburger and a night out with the wife and son to BJ's Brewhouse, keeps my diet in check. 6 meals a day 42 meals in a week. 2 of them are shit. Im ok with that. :) :p

13. Apopkared

Apopkared Member

Is anyone out there using the TNE ? I’ve used 100mg prior and doesn’t seem to do anything for me. Maybe because My weight 235. What’s the highest anyone has used. Thanks

14. Blange89

Blange89 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Is it crashed?

15. Apopkared

Apopkared Member

No but just to
    Make sure I always hear the bottle . I’ve used test base in water and that’s the shit. Looks like your pinning milk but man in 30 minutes your in the zone.

16. gunsrus

gunsrus Member

Another touchdown from @Trenity thanks bro!

17. redwolftheanimal

redwolftheanimal Junior Member

Hoping for mine tomorrow.

18. TheObjective1

TheObjective1 Member

Thanks for the answer brother and I dig that you take a cognitive approach of figuring your body out and how you react to different things. I believe that is the only way to do it man. Just use the info out there for a starting point and go from there. Best wishes on the winny. I find that drug super beneficial but I am very low BF. I also like using it on the tail end of a cycle or splitting it front and back. Winny and Mast E or P depending on your preference have always treated me well. Good luck man report back on how the winny treats you I am interested in some myself from this source. Thanks ✌

Snipe_HNIC and gunsrus like this.
  19. murray312

murray312 Member

Td! looks good. Deca is getting rotated Saturday.

20. redwolftheanimal

redwolftheanimal Junior Member

We have a touchdown boys. T/a was five days. Very happy.