Pristine Anabolics Intro

I apologize @Trenity for Questioning your DHB. I just checked my stash. The entire contents in the Vial is damn near Crystalized. Lmfao. Got that Fire. Anyone know how to load a Pic? I’ll hit you up in a day or 2 for more. I’m gonna run it Higher so I’ll need more.

Think of it this way - how is it profitable for a UGL that relies on raws to sell you their raws? What means would make it profitable for them? If I were selling oils and business was good (per all accounts it definitely is in year of our lord 2018) I'd have little motivation to sell you raws without a very significant markup. When a UGL sticks to oils and capped orals they've got their fingers in less markets and that helps keep attention to a dull roar.

Think of it this way - how is it profitable for a UGL that relies on raws to sell you their raws? What means would make it profitable for them? If I were selling oils and business was good (per all accounts it definitely is in year of our lord 2018) I'd have little motivation to sell you raws without a very significant markup. When a UGL sticks to oils and capped orals they've got their fingers in less markets and that helps keep attention to a dull roar.

Exactly. Selling raws is just begging for the type of attention we are trying to avoid. Raws will never be added to our menu.

Homeland security and the DEA do a little.
So does the DEA and Homeland security focus more on the raw business versus already made gear?
I've read about the recent event and raid. I don't go to that forum anymore. It has turned into a royal pissing match and shitstorm.

new3.png 5 weeks into cycle about 42hrs since last pin. Test E 500, NPP 600 a week. Anadrol 50mg, Nolva 40mg a day. Test E and Anadrol are from Pristine. Definitely working as expected. I'm happy with the test numbers and Anadrol is legit.

Sponsors

Latest posts