Pristine Anabolics Intro

View attachment 98959 5 weeks into cycle about 42hrs since last pin. Test E 500, NPP 600 a week. Anadrol 50mg, Nolva 40mg a day. Test E and Anadrol are from Pristine. Definitely working as expected. I'm happy with the test numbers and Anadrol is legit.
You going to stop the anadrol, and what's up with your estrogen, stay safe

So does the DEA and Homeland security focus more on the raw business versus already made gear?
I've read about the recent event and raid. I don't go to that forum anymore. It has turned into a royal pissing match and shitstorm.
Well raws means manufacturing to them. Even if you're ordering some to brew for personal use. It's still manufacturing. That draws way more attention than finished vials. Personally I believe they only give a shit about Fentanyl but when they come across a decent amount of raw steriod powders it's a bonus for them. It doesn't mean they DONT give a shit because it's not fetanyl. So surely they will follow the trail.

And yeah that thread has been a little crazy. Convos lately have some knowledge in em.

So does the DEA and Homeland security focus more on the raw business versus already made gear?
I've read about the recent event and raid. I don't go to that forum anymore. It has turned into a royal pissing match and shitstorm.

Yes. Raws equate to manufacturing. Busting a raw buyer has a 50/50 chance they'll take down an UGL (or steroid dealing ring, as they like to label it) or a home brewer.

Either way, a conviction on manufacturing comes with hefty fines and prison time.

You going to stop the anadrol, and what's up with your estrogen, stay safe
For me, nolva does a good job for any sideffects. Was planning on increasing the anadrol TBH but after seeing this I might just drop it and stick with TNE for the upcoming meet I have.

View attachment 98959 5 weeks into cycle about 42hrs since last pin. Test E 500, NPP 600 a week. Anadrol 50mg, Nolva 40mg a day. Test E and Anadrol are from Pristine. Definitely working as expected. I'm happy with the test numbers and Anadrol is legit.

Looks good bro. Thanks for posting! Definitely looks like a power lifter's cycle.

Next 2 guys to post bloods get the $250 store credit, $150 to everyone after that.

For me, nolva does a good job for any sideffects. Was planning on increasing the anadrol TBH but after seeing this I might just drop it and stick with TNE for the upcoming meet I have.

Anadrol at 50mg per day is very minimal. Guys run that shit at 100-200 a day or more. Normal prescription dose is like 200 I think. I would almost bet the 60 for the most part is coming from the Test. It looks pretty fucking Strong at 500 a week.

Like the hemacrit number, want to try eq, always hesitated because of that side effect.
From what I understand, my hematocrit may indeed raise over the next few weeks, since the undecylenate ester of EQ is so long. However, I've had pre-workouts, like Dust Extreme, raise my blood pressure way more than this cycle has. So I really don't think the elevated hematocrit side of EQ is as bad as some say it is. My fave side is the increased hunger, as it's pretty difficult for weight to stick on me. I've gained 20 lbs in 6 weeks. I'm always starving on this stuff, it's awesome. Also, my estradiol is at 16, which is great because I haven't taken any AI. I've heard EQ converts to an anti estrogen, perhaps that's why. From my experience so far, I really don't understand the people claiming EQ "does nothing." That may be true for someone on gear for years and years, but it has worked wonders for me, and has pretty much 0 negative sides. Seems like the all around best/safest compound to me. I think I'll run it every cycle.

From what I understand, my hematocrit may indeed raise over the next few weeks, since the undecylenate ester of EQ is so long. However, I've had pre-workouts, like Dust Extreme, raise my blood pressure way more than this cycle has. So I really don't think the elevated hematocrit side of EQ is as bad as some say it is. My fave side is the increased hunger, as it's pretty difficult for weight to stick on me. I've gained 20 lbs in 6 weeks. I'm always starving on this stuff, it's awesome. Also, my estradiol is at 16, which is great because I haven't taken any AI. I've heard EQ converts to an anti estrogen, perhaps that's why. From my experience so far, I really don't understand the people claiming EQ "does nothing." That may be true for someone on gear for years and years, but it has worked wonders for me, and has pretty much 0 negative sides. Seems like the all around best/safest compound to me. I think I'll run it every cycle.

I agree for the most part. EQ is a pretty mild compound but if you run it high enough for long enough it will do some things other steroids won't. The appetite and vascularity alone make it worth it to me. I used to spar quite a bit and the extra cardio did wonders for me in that department. The sweet spot for me is 900/wk for 16-20 weeks and I get no negative sides from it. Not the most cost-effective steroid out there, but it's not useless either.

There are many that say you should run EQ at 1-1.2g per week. I personally would opt for that given how mild they say it is. The sweetest part is that it doesn't aromatize that much and you can stuck it with several other compounds.

I agree for the most part. EQ is a pretty mild compound but if you run it high enough for long enough it will do some things other steroids won't. The appetite and vascularity alone make it worth it to me. I used to spar quite a bit and the extra cardio did wonders for me in that department. The sweet spot for me is 900/wk for 16-20 weeks and I get no negative sides from it. Not the most cost-effective steroid out there, but it's not useless either.

I would agree 800-1000 mg per week is needed. I love it just a lot of oil, long term commitment, and expensive

looks like @TestYourMight is getting pretty good results at 600mg. seems like the recommended dosages get higher every year
This is also my first cycle which should, in theory, lead to more gains than usual. Additionally, I started from sub 10% bf so everything is noticed. I thought 600mg was pretty high tbh, frontloading for that was a lot of oil :/

2 orders with super quick lands. I have 2 questions for ya @Trenity. 1 is the TNE seems to have small Crystals forming on the bottom of the vial. So I guess I've never used this before, so is there a way to stop that? 2nd is one of the vials of DHB arrived full of Crystals. The others were good, though. So is there a way to fix this one vial? Or what do I do about it?

Yeah bro, those are two oils that are pretty prone to crashing. With this cold front coming in, I've been a bit worried about vials crashing in transit. Me personally, I turn my coffee maker on and put the crashed vials on the hot plate for a few minutes. It generally works pretty well. Once you heat them a bit and get them back in solution, store somewhere above 70 degrees if possible and they should be gtg.

I know it's kind of a pain in the ass and I apologize for the inconvenience, but with the cold coming in, I don't know if there's a whole lot I can do about it. If you can't get them back into solution, I'd be happy to replace them with something else. Let me know.

couple of noob questions if you will indulge me.
1. I found a web site that was excellent in explaining all the different steroids. I can't find it anymore. I've looked for days. It had a black background with white any yellow type.
2. I tried to change my email address here and when I did it wanted more confirmations but would never send an email to prove it was really me. I pushed the resend button many times. Waited several days then repeat.
Thanks gents

Anadrol at 50mg per day is very minimal. Guys run that shit at 100-200 a day or more. Normal prescription dose is like 200 I think. I would almost bet the 60 for the most part is coming from the Test. It looks pretty fucking Strong at 500 a week.
It wasn't his estrogen that was a concern, it was his liver values getting elevated. And I would never run anadrol at those levels

Yeah bro, those are two oils that are pretty prone to crashing. With this cold front coming in, I've been a bit worried about vials crashing in transit. Me personally, I turn my coffee maker on and put the crashed vials on the hot plate for a few minutes. It generally works pretty well. Once you heat them a bit and get them back in solution, store somewhere above 70 degrees if possible and they should be gtg.

I know it's kind of a pain in the ass and I apologize for the inconvenience, but with the cold coming in, I don't know if there's a whole lot I can do about it. If you can't get them back into solution, I'd be happy to replace them with something else. Let me know.

I see, I do remember reading about the TNE being a bitch. It isn't as bad as the 1 vial DHB. Like, I'm pretty sure I can still use the TNE. Or I should say I'm going to lol It's just a few tiny dots. But 2 of the 3 of DHB are good to go. I'll try to get it back into solution cause I really am looking forward to testing this out. I'm assuming you drain the vial, place it in a small heat resistant, glass container and heat it, then put it in a new sterile vial? Or just heat the vial it's in? I totally understand some things are out of your control man. So far, every things been on point, though! Also, the pip isn't bad at all on the DHB. And the last dbol I tried was definitely underdosed.

Sponsors

Latest posts