Pristine Anabolics Intro

I see, I do remember reading about the TNE being a bitch. It isn't as bad as the 1 vial DHB. Like, I'm pretty sure I can still use the TNE. Or I should say I'm going to lol It's just a few tiny dots. But 2 of the 3 of DHB are good to go. I'll try to get it back into solution cause I really am looking forward to testing this out. I'm assuming you drain the vial, place it in a small heat resistant, glass container and heat it, then put it in a new sterile vial? Or just heat the vial it's in? I totally understand some things are out of your control man. So far, every things been on point, though! Also, the pip isn't bad at all on the DHB. And the last dbol I tried was definitely underdosed.
Just put the vial it's in on the hot plate for a few minutes shake around n Crystal's will dissolve back into solution

I see, I do remember reading about the TNE being a bitch. It isn't as bad as the 1 vial DHB. Like, I'm pretty sure I can still use the TNE. Or I should say I'm going to lol It's just a few tiny dots. But 2 of the 3 of DHB are good to go. I'll try to get it back into solution cause I really am looking forward to testing this out. I'm assuming you drain the vial, place it in a small heat resistant, glass container and heat it, then put it in a new sterile vial? Or just heat the vial it's in? I totally understand some things are out of your control man. So far, every things been on point, though! Also, the pip isn't bad at all on the DHB. And the last dbol I tried was definitely underdosed.

No need to transfer vials. Just put the vial itself on a heated surface like the coffee maker hot plate or a candle warmer. If that doesn't work, you can try putting it in a shallow pan of boiling water, but you should probably vent it if you do that. Just put a needle in the stopper to relieve the pressure as it heats.

couple of noob questions if you will indulge me.
1. I found a web site that was excellent in explaining all the different steroids. I can't find it anymore. I've looked for days. It had a black background with white any yellow type.
2. I tried to change my email address here and when I did it wanted more confirmations but would never send an email to prove it was really me. I pushed the resend button many times. Waited several days then repeat.
Thanks gents
Steroid Profiles

couple of noob questions if you will indulge me.
1. I found a web site that was excellent in explaining all the different steroids. I can't find it anymore. I've looked for days. It had a black background with white any yellow type.
2. I tried to change my email address here and when I did it wanted more confirmations but would never send an email to prove it was really me. I pushed the resend button many times. Waited several days then repeat.
Thanks gents

i can't help with #2, but is this the site you referred to in #1?
Code:
https://www.steroid.com/steroid_profiles.php

No need to transfer vials. Just put the vial itself on a heated surface like the coffee maker hot plate or a candle warmer. If that doesn't work, you can try putting it in a shallow pan of boiling water, but you should probably vent it if you do that. Just put a needle in the stopper to relieve the pressure as it heats.
Definitely will be sure to do that. Thanks man, I hope it works.

i would advise seeking out other methods first. Coffee warmer, heating pad, etc. Not to step on your toes, but venting a vial that's sitting in an evaporating pool of water makes me cringe. Condensation and all.

While it would work and likely wouldn't undermine sterility, i would keep that one in your pocket until you've tried everything else first. Just in case.

i would advise seeking out other methods first. Coffee warmer, heating pad, etc. Not to step on your toes, but venting a vial that's sitting in an evaporating pool of water makes me cringe. Condensation and all.

While it would work and likely wouldn't undermine sterility, i would keep that one in your pocket until you've tried everything else first. Just in case.
Definitely, even if nothing else works, I'm not sure I'm confident enough in my chemistry skills to try this without blowing the vial up in my kitchen ha

Yeah that one is definitely last resort. I've never had the hot plate fail me for fixing crashed gear. I know a lot of guys use the oven, but I always worry about the plastic piece of the venting needle melting in the oven.

@Trenity . Any ETA on getting that aromasin or adex added to the list? Come on bro, we need some AI's too. Also whats this weekends specials looking like?

Aromasin and Sust are the next raws to land. I don't wanna give an exact date because they should have been here by now and all I can do is wait. Adex will be soon to follow.

We're gonna be doing a few things for the weekend special. We're ready to move to the next batch of tren ace, so we're going to sell the rest of the current batch for $10 off per vial. We're also gonna take $5 off of every other vial, plus the buy 2 get 1 on orals. On top of that, from tomorrow until Monday, we're going to donate 10% of every order to AL.

Aromasin and Sust are the next raws to land. I don't wanna give an exact date because they should have been here by now and all I can do is wait. Adex will be soon to follow.

We're gonna be doing a few things for the weekend special. We're ready to move to the next batch of tren ace, so we're going to sell the rest of the current batch for $10 off per vial. We're also gonna take $5 off of every other vial, plus the buy 2 get 1 on orals. On top of that, from tomorrow until Monday, we're going to donate 10% of every order to AL.

This is how you play the game. Well done, sir.

Good morning meso! We really appreciate all of you guys that continue to order from us and we hope all of you are enjoying our gear.

Starting today, these are the specials we are running through Monday:

- Batch #52 of Tren Ace for $25/vial until it's gone (Currently 41 vials remaining)
- $5 off every other vial on the list
- Buy 2 get 1 free on orals
- 10% of every order will be donated to Anabolic Lab. We are going to put 10% of each order into it's own wallet and make one large donation Tuesday morning.

List (Prices listed are normal prices, take $5 off each oil for the weekend)
Minimum - None
*Shipping - $10 (Free over $100)
*Carrier is Safflower Oil
* Oral filler is protein powder
* Capsule size 0

10mL Vials
Mega Test 150 - $30 (100mg Test Prop, 50mg Test Base -- Contains MCT)
Test E 250 - $30
Test C 250 - $30
Test P 100 - $20
Tren A 100 - $35
Tren E 200 - $45
Mast P 100 - $35
Mast E 200 - $45
Deca 250 - $35
NPP 150 - $35
EQ 300 - $35
Inj. Superdrol 40mg/mL - $30 (Contains MCT)
DHB/1-Test Cyp 100mg/mL - $35 (Contains MCT)

30 Count Orals
Dbol 25mg - $25
Adrol 25mg - $25
Winny 25mg - $25
Var 25mg - $30
Sdrol 10mg - $30
Lady Var 5mg - $25 (50 Count)
tadalafil 10mg - $20
sildenafil - 25mg - $20
nolva - 25mg - $20

Email
thepristine@protonmail.com
thepristine@tutanota.com

Tuta to Tuta, Proton to Proton is strongly preferred, we will ignore and delete emails from non-encrypted sources (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc)

Payment
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)

This. Oil + Water = Trouble

If you HAVE to do it over the stove, still vent the vial but low flame on a small pan. If your stove isn't a gas top it's even easier. But regardless there's no need for the water.

Coffee warmer is my go to though.

anyone here run the 1-test cyp from any source. what did you think of it

anyone here run the 1-test cyp from any source. what did you think of it

Probably not the person you're looking for an opinion from, but I've been running it for 2 weeks so far @ 100mg EOD with prop and mast p. I know it's early to start "kicking in", but I have definitely noticed a major uptick in appetite. I absolutely want to eat everything in sight right now. Pretty certain I can attribute that to the DHB. The PIP has been a little worse than I'm used to, but not nearly bad enough to make me want to discontinue use.

I had decided to try eq in my next run, than this popped up.

I love EQ it's like a more mild testosterone with very little aromatizing, I run it at about 600-700mg/wk. Only problem was the half life for me since I still PCT.

I switched to Bold Cyp mid cycle, PIP wasn't awful after 2 weeks didn't bother me at all anymore.

Good for vascularity and slow solid steady gains. That's where my interest in DHB came up, heard it was like a WAY stronger version of EQ in terms of what is does for you.

Also if you're bulking it helps you eat like a horse. Unfortunately I'm on nothing now but low gh, PCT starts next week :(

Last edited:
This. Oil + Water = Trouble

If you HAVE to do it over the stove, still vent the vial but low flame on a small pan. If your stove isn't a gas top it's even easier. But regardless there's no need for the water.

Coffee warmer is my go to though.
Space heater is my go to :D