Pristine Anabolics Intro

My better half threatened divorce if I ever use Tren again. Big mistake telling her I’m going to give her this Tren Dick multiple times a day, and just Raw Aggression constantly, snapped at just about everything. Needless to say, I take the labeling off the Trenbologne now;)

My wife said the same thing. She tapped out on the marathon piledriving sessions. Guess she wasn't a fan of being waterboarded with my sweat.

My wife said the same thing. She tapped out on the marathon piledriving sessions. Guess she wasn't a fan of being waterboarded with my sweat.

Dang I really respond great to Tren. I definitely get mad alot but in some weird way, Im actually nicer to my wife. I guess its because im overcompensating trying to be nice afraid im gonma snap on her and get divorced lol idk

Dang I really respond great to Tren. I definitely get mad alot but in some weird way, Im actually nicer to my wife. I guess its because im overcompensating trying to be nice afraid im gonma snap on her and get divorced lol idk

Ironic since my e2 is sky high on my bloods, but I actually believe that most bad side effects with AAS are estrogen related. Even on tren, all the sides like restlessness, anger, and anxiety are all basically non existent when my e2 is right. But the minute my e2 gets either too high or low, all sides are exacerbated. That being said, my e2 sweet spot always changes from cycle to cycle because of the different amounts of androgens...

Ironic since my e2 is sky high on my bloods, but I actually believe that most bad side effects with AAS are estrogen related. Even on tren, all the sides like restlessness, anger, and anxiety are all basically non existent when my e2 is right. But the minute my e2 gets either too high or low, all sides are exacerbated. That being said, my e2 sweet spot always changes from cycle to cycle because of the different amounts of androgens...

I don't get the anger and aggression most people talk about on tren either. I actually get happier. The only sides I get from tren are insane sweating and I can't bust a nut to save my life. I agree that estrogen is the enemy in this game. Every time I feel like shit on cycle, high E2 proves to be the culprit.

I don't get the anger and aggression most people talk about on tren either. I actually get happier. The only sides I get from tren are insane sweating and I can't bust a nut to save my life. I agree that estrogen is the enemy in this game. Every time I feel like shit on cycle, high E2 proves to be the culprit.
I keep the anger in check with everything on tren except for road rage. Other peoples driving bothers me so bad on tren. Constantly punching the steering wheel.

I keep the anger in check with everything on tren except for road rage. Other peoples driving bothers me so bad on tren. Constantly punching the steering wheel.

I feel ya on that one. I have a hard time keeping the road rage in check no matter what I'm on. I hate dumb ass drivers.

Are you planning to regale him with the old wives' tale of Tren skewing a non sensitive E2 reading? :D:p

Wives tale lol.

You really should get the sensitive test even if you just run testosterone.

One member sent me a article in private ( hence why I’m not tagging him) but this member took a regular blood test then took the sensitive test. Very different results were yielded between the two.

So I’m big on if you can afford it, always get the sensitive test.

That being said, my e2 sweet spot always changes from cycle to cycle because of the different amounts of androgens...

I hear that Bama, I hear that. Controlling E2 has been the biggest pain in the ass when running different dosages and different compounds. I have all the Arimidex I need, but it’s rare my E2 is steady at the sweet spot.

My E2 has been zero and I felt like death. It’s been in the high 80’s with gyno in both nipples. What a pain in the fucking ass.

I wish there was some kind of formula to adhere to. Like every 100mg of this compound you need 1/2 tab twice a week. Add in this compound and you need an additional 1/4 tab. But when you run Mast one blast, high test the next, Dbol the next, maybe some Winny here and there, my E2 is all over the place. I’ve had to go get private bloods every 4 weeks just to see what it’s at. On top of that, I cannot tell the difference between high E2 and low E2. Symptoms are the same.

Then, you add in the fact that Arimidex’s half life is several days, after several weeks of upping a dosage, it becomes accumulative. Found my myself dropping it too low. Then I lower the dosage and after a few weeks I find it’s high again. Maybe I need to look into a different AI. I’m on TRT and the only AI my Dr. rx’s is Arimidex.

But I digress..

I hear that Bama, I hear that. Controlling E2 has been the biggest pain in the ass when running different dosages and different compounds. I have all the Arimidex I need, but it’s rare my E2 is steady at the sweet spot.

My E2 has been zero and I felt like death. It’s been in the high 80’s with gyno in both nipples. What a pain in the fucking ass.

I wish there was some kind of formula to adhere to. Like every 100mg of this compound you need 1/2 tab twice a week. Add in this compound and you need an additional 1/4 tab. But when you run Mast one blast, high test the next, Dbol the next, maybe some Winny here and there, my E2 is all over the place. I’ve had to go get private bloods every 4 weeks just to see what it’s at. On top of that, I cannot tell the difference between high E2 and low E2. Symptoms are the same.

Then, you add in the fact that Arimidex’s half life is several days, after several weeks of upping a dosage, it becomes accumulative. Found my myself dropping it too low. Then I lower the dosage and after a few weeks I find it’s high again. Maybe I need to look into a different AI. I’m on TRT and the only AI my Dr. rx’s is Arimidex.

But I digress..
^^^^^^this!

I have the same exact issues. I finally just said fuck it and just never go above 250mg test per week, no matter what compound I'm using. I generally dont need an AI at that dose...and I hate trying to chase that fucking e2 fairy

Yo what up. Not trying to change the subject or anything but I’d like to report on the 1-t-cyp. I’m on my 4th pin. And it’s not as bad as what I’ve heard and read about it. Granted you DO know it’s there but it’s not crippling. As long as you’re not just sitting on ass all day the soreness works it way out. I don’t feel any bite from it until the next day. it definitely makes me HUNGRY. I don’t have a big appetite in general but now I could eat anytime. I feel pretty good about this Stuff!

Yo what up. Not trying to change the subject or anything but I’d like to report on the 1-t-cyp. I’m on my 4th pin. And it’s not as bad as what I’ve heard and read about it. Granted you DO know it’s there but it’s not crippling. As long as you’re not just sitting on ass all day the soreness works it way out. I don’t feel any bite from it until the next day. it definitely makes me HUNGRY. I don’t have a big appetite in general but now I could eat anytime. I feel pretty good about this Stuff!
how much you running and how often you pinning

100/3times a wk. From what I’ve read about the pip I didn’t want to just dive in head first. I figured I’d just dip my toes in the water to begin with. I think that’s a good starting point. I wouldn’t recommend going in heavy off the rip but hey if you can handle it go for it

Sponsors