Pristine Anabolics Intro

100/3times a wk. From what I’ve read about the pip I didn’t want to just dive in head first. I figured I’d just dip my toes in the water to begin with. I think that’s a good starting point. I wouldn’t recommend going in heavy off the rip but hey if you can handle it go for it

That's a good rule of thumb. Start out slow with new compounds and work your way up when you're confident.

You can always add more, but you can't take it out once you put it in.

This. Oil + Water = Trouble

If you HAVE to do it over the stove, still vent the vial but low flame on a small pan. If your stove isn't a gas top it's even easier. But regardless there's no need for the water.

Coffee warmer is my go to though.
Alright that's what I was gonna try today. It was only 1 of the vials, luckily. How long do you leave it on there?! Just kind of watch it and see if it starts to mix back into the solution?

Good afternoon Meso! Been a crazy Friday in my neck of the woods, just got all emails answered. If you're reading this and wondering why you didn't get a response, it's because you sent an email from Gmail or Yahoo. Those go straight in the trash folder. We would love to help you out, but it has to be securely! Please create a Tutanota or Protonmail account and try again. Safety first! I want to express my appreciation for everyone that has placed order, we're off to a good start on the AL donation! Reminder of this weekend's promos:

Weekend Promos
- Batch #52 of tren Ace for $25/vial until it's gone (Currently 29 vials remaining)
- $5 off every other vial on the list
- Buy 2 get 1 free on orals
- 10% of every order will be donated to Anabolic Lab. We are going to put 10% of each order into it's own wallet and make one large donation Tuesday morning.

List (Prices listed are normal prices, take $5 off each oil for the weekend)
Minimum - None
*Shipping - $10 (Free over $100)
*Carrier is Safflower Oil
* Oral filler is protein powder
* Capsule size 0

10mL Vials
Mega Test 150 - $30 (100mg Test Prop, 50mg Test Base -- Contains MCT)
Test E 250 - $30
Test C 250 - $30
Test P 100 - $20
Tren A 100 - $35
Tren E 200 - $45
Mast P 100 - $35
Mast E 200 - $45
Deca 250 - $35
NPP 150 - $35
EQ 300 - $35
Inj. Superdrol 40mg/mL - $30 (Contains MCT)
DHB/1-Test Cyp 100mg/mL - $35 (Contains MCT)

30 Count Orals
Dbol 25mg - $25
Adrol 25mg - $25
Winny 25mg - $25
Var 25mg - $30
Sdrol 10mg - $30
Lady Var 5mg - $25 (50 Count)
tadalafil 10mg - $20
sildenafil - 25mg - $20
nolva - 25mg - $20

Email
thepristine@protonmail.com
thepristine@tutanota.com

Tuta to Tuta, Proton to Proton is strongly preferred, we will ignore and delete emails from non-encrypted sources (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc)

Payment
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)

Are you planning to regale him with the old wives' tale of Tren skewing a non sensitive E2 reading? :D:p
Wives tale lol.

You really should get the sensitive test even if you just run testosterone.

One member sent me a article in private ( hence why I’m not tagging him) but this member took a regular blood test then took the sensitive test. Very different results were yielded between the two.

So I’m big on if you can afford it, always get the sensitive test.

Look at it closely. it says lc/ms which is the sensitve method.

I hear that Bama, I hear that. Controlling E2 has been the biggest pain in the ass when running different dosages and different compounds. I have all the Arimidex I need, but it’s rare my E2 is steady at the sweet spot.

My E2 has been zero and I felt like death. It’s been in the high 80’s with gyno in both nipples. What a pain in the fucking ass.

I wish there was some kind of formula to adhere to. Like every 100mg of this compound you need 1/2 tab twice a week. Add in this compound and you need an additional 1/4 tab. But when you run Mast one blast, high test the next, Dbol the next, maybe some Winny here and there, my E2 is all over the place. I’ve had to go get private bloods every 4 weeks just to see what it’s at. On top of that, I cannot tell the difference between high E2 and low E2. Symptoms are the same.

Then, you add in the fact that Arimidex’s half life is several days, after several weeks of upping a dosage, it becomes accumulative. Found my myself dropping it too low. Then I lower the dosage and after a few weeks I find it’s high again. Maybe I need to look into a different AI. I’m on TRT and the only AI my Dr. rx’s is Arimidex.

But I digress..
^^^^^^this!

I have the same exact issues. I finally just said fuck it and just never go above 250mg test per week, no matter what compound I'm using. I generally dont need an AI at that dose...and I hate trying to chase that fucking e2 fairy

Yes Yes Yes, I hate it. The only solution is running TRT Dosages of Test and then letting other compounds work.

Yes Yes Yes, I hate it. The only solution is running TRT Dosages of Test and then letting other compounds work.
Yes I am a huge fan of low test and high everything else. LBM increase, lower water retention and bloating, my libido stays stronger for longer, and I just feel better overall. Good stuff

Ok I'm going to chime in about the low test thing.

So I run typically 800-1.5 grams Test various esters. I'm actually writing up a TenGrams How To as we speak kind of talking about it so be on the lookout.

I'd been reading and hearing "go low test bro trust me you'll feel better look better hold less water bro, bro trust me all you need is 250mgs and your good" LO-FUCKING-L I said ehh I'll try it see what it's all about. I went down to 300 test e for about 10 weeks and maybe I felt better, maybe I lost some water weight, or maybe it was my diet. But I was sure there was something about it.

So next I switched to 300 prop for about 10 weeks and yes I believe even less water was held, can't say much about "feeling" better.

I took it a step further and did 40mg test no ester ed = 280 for the week. (Shots first thing in the morning at 6:30 am on the damn dot) and this is where I learned there's no replacing 1g ew in terms of feeling good/strong , being able to eat like a monster and eat like a monster, and the look you get on 800+ . Now keep in mind this is very goal specific. I , mass monster, will never go below 800 again. I looked and felt quite a bit smaller ( maybe i wasn't but I felt it) for my goals I see no point in it. Seems like a fad, notice how classic physique is kinda taking over? How many skinny fucking kids in gym shark tank tops doing physique division poses between sets you see now a days? For them, low Test for there low level bodies :) if you like low Test I still love you :) <3

It's all down to specificity really - myself, being fuckin HUGE would greatly hinder my choice of sport. I like to run lean and mean and for that purpose, I tend to run TRT-ish on Test. More power to you mass monsters tho, get them gains boys.

So I run typically 800-1.5 grams Test various esters. I'm actually writing up a TenGrams How To as we speak kind of talking about it so be on the lookout.

I'd been reading and hearing "go low test bro trust me you'll feel better look better hold less water bro, bro trust me all you need is 250mgs and your good" LO-FUCKING-L I said ehh I'll try it see what it's all about. I went down to 300 test e for about 10 weeks and maybe I felt better, maybe I lost some water weight, or maybe it was my diet. But I was sure there was something about it.

So next I switched to 300 prop for about 10 weeks and yes I believe even less water was held, can't say much about "feeling" better.

I took it a step further and did 40mg test no ester ed = 280 for the week. (Shots first thing in the morning at 6:30 am on the damn dot) and this is where I learned there's no replacing 1g ew in terms of feeling good/strong , being able to eat like a monster and eat like a monster, and the look you get on 800+ . Now keep in mind this is very goal specific. I , mass monster, will never go below 800 again. I looked and felt quite a bit smaller ( maybe i wasn't but I felt it) for my goals I see no point in it. Seems like a fad, notice how classic physique is kinda taking over? How many skinny fucking kids in gym shark tank tops doing physique division poses between sets you see now a days? For them, low Test for there low level bodies :) if you like low Test I still love you :) <3
Lmao...we love you too bro!! I've never in my life tried a gram of test, so you would know better than I would. You are correct, it is very goal dependent...and this is why I chose to stay on the low side with my test. However, I will say this, I will-can-and have- ran a gram of Tren in a week and fucking loved it! Lol but my test was at 250mg lol

Ahh I know, this is true too. And is currently why Im on 650 mg again. Weight. I lost 10 lbs of water weight when I dropped my test from 650 to 200 so I went back to 650 but now my e2 is trying to run away from me. Whats your E2 protocol for a gram? Ever ran that much with no AI?

The few pro's I know said while they've blasted 1-1.5gs at a time, they see no difference in results versus 750-800mg. But what they do notice is worse lipid profile and vitals in their bloods.

They then went on to say if you want to run it that high knock yourself out, no one can stop you, but it's a waste of gear and damaging in the long run.

Yes I've ran 1g with no ai and I think my estradiol was high 80s

I do well on 25 asin eod or 1mg adex eod, keeps me around 50