Pristine Anabolics Intro

Good afternoon Meso! Been a crazy Friday in my neck of the woods, just got all emails answered. If you're reading this and wondering why you didn't get a response, it's because you sent an email from Gmail or Yahoo. Those go straight in the trash folder. We would love to help you out, but it has to be securely! Please create a Tutanota or Protonmail account and try again. Safety first! I want to express my appreciation for everyone that has placed order, we're off to a good start on the AL donation! Reminder of this weekend's promos:

Weekend Promos
- Batch #52 of tren Ace for $25/vial until it's gone (Currently 29 vials remaining)
- $5 off every other vial on the list
- Buy 2 get 1 free on orals
- 10% of every order will be donated to Anabolic Lab. We are going to put 10% of each order into it's own wallet and make one large donation Tuesday morning.

List (Prices listed are normal prices, take $5 off each oil for the weekend)
Minimum - None
*Shipping - $10 (Free over $100)
*Carrier is Safflower Oil
* Oral filler is protein powder
* Capsule size 0

10mL Vials
Mega Test 150 - $30 (100mg Test Prop, 50mg Test Base -- Contains MCT)
Test E 250 - $30
Test C 250 - $30
Test P 100 - $20
Tren A 100 - $35
Tren E 200 - $45
Mast P 100 - $35
Mast E 200 - $45
Deca 250 - $35
NPP 150 - $35
EQ 300 - $35
Inj. Superdrol 40mg/mL - $30 (Contains MCT)
DHB/1-Test Cyp 100mg/mL - $35 (Contains MCT)

30 Count Orals
Dbol 25mg - $25
Adrol 25mg - $25
Winny 25mg - $25
Var 25mg - $30
Sdrol 10mg - $30
Lady Var 5mg - $25 (50 Count)
tadalafil 10mg - $20
sildenafil - 25mg - $20
nolva - 25mg - $20

Email
thepristine@protonmail.com
thepristine@tutanota.com

Tuta to Tuta, Proton to Proton is strongly preferred, we will ignore and delete emails from non-encrypted sources (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc)

Payment
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)

Is there any tne left or all sold out?

Is there any tne left or all sold out?

We have a couple dozen left. Going for $20/vial until we're out.

Speaking of TNE...would anyone be interested in TNE @ 50mg/ml? TNE is a product I'd like to have on our list, but man, I just really despise guaiacol for a whole host of reasons.

I've never been over there but batty bwoys are known for sucking cock
You’re not missing anything. It’s all source cocksucking over there and the minute you say anything against a source, you’re threatened by the source and the mods and possibly even banned unless you drop to your knees and start sucking.

Last edited:
You’re not missing anything. It’s all source cocksucking over there and the minute you say anything against a source, you’re threatened by the source and the mods and possibly even banned u less you drop to your knees and start sucking.
Maybe GAYnz just got tired of the BBCs

Sponsors

Latest posts