Pristine Anabolics Intro

Ok I'm going to chime in about the low test thing.

So I run typically 800-1.5 grams Test various esters. I'm actually writing up a TenGrams How To as we speak kind of talking about it so be on the lookout.

I'd been reading and hearing "go low test bro trust me you'll feel better look better hold less water bro, bro trust me all you need is 250mgs and your good" LO-FUCKING-L I said ehh I'll try it see what it's all about. I went down to 300 test e for about 10 weeks and maybe I felt better, maybe I lost some water weight, or maybe it was my diet. But I was sure there was something about it.

So next I switched to 300 prop for about 10 weeks and yes I believe even less water was held, can't say much about "feeling" better.

I took it a step further and did 40mg test no ester ed = 280 for the week. (Shots first thing in the morning at 6:30 am on the damn dot) and this is where I learned there's no replacing 1g ew in terms of feeling good/strong , being able to eat like a monster and eat like a monster, and the look you get on 800+ . Now keep in mind this is very goal specific. I , mass monster, will never go below 800 again. I looked and felt quite a bit smaller ( maybe i wasn't but I felt it) for my goals I see no point in it. Seems like a fad, notice how classic physique is kinda taking over? How many skinny fucking kids in gym shark tank tops doing physique division poses between sets you see now a days? For them, low Test for there low level bodies :) if you like low Test I still love you :) <3

Lets see what you look like brother!!

We have a couple dozen left. Going for $20/vial until we're out.

Speaking of TNE...would anyone be interested in TNE @ 50mg/ml? TNE is a product I'd like to have on our list, but man, I just really despise guaiacol for a whole host of reasons.

Sure 50mg would be cool, I’d only be using around 40-50mg of the it anyway.

Weekend sale still going strong fellas. We've got 9 vials of the $25 tren ace left (Batch #52). Order today, it'll be dropped tonight.

Weekend Promos
- Batch #52 of tren Ace for $25/vial until it's gone (Currently 9 vials remaining)
- $5 off every other vial on the list
- Buy 2 get 1 free on orals
- 10% of every order will be donated to Anabolic Lab. We are going to put 10% of each order into it's own wallet and make one large donation Tuesday morning.

List (Prices listed are normal prices, take $5 off each oil for the weekend)
Minimum - None
*Shipping - $10 (Free over $100)
*Carrier is Safflower Oil
* Oral filler is protein powder
* Capsule size 0

10mL Vials
Mega Test 150 - $30 (100mg Test Prop, 50mg Test Base -- Contains MCT)
Test E 250 - $30
Test C 250 - $30
Test P 100 - $20
Tren A 100 - $35
Tren E 200 - $45
Mast P 100 - $35
Mast E 200 - $45
Deca 250 - $35
NPP 150 - $35
EQ 300 - $35
Inj. Superdrol 40mg/mL - $30 (Contains MCT)
DHB/1-Test Cyp 100mg/mL - $35 (Contains MCT)

30 Count Orals
Dbol 25mg - $25
Adrol 25mg - $25
Winny 25mg - $25
Var 25mg - $30
Sdrol 10mg - $30
Lady Var 5mg - $25 (50 Count)
tadalafil 10mg - $20
sildenafil - 25mg - $20
nolva - 25mg - $20

Email
thepristine@protonmail.com
thepristine@tutanota.com

Tuta to Tuta, Proton to Proton is strongly preferred, we will ignore and delete emails from non-encrypted sources (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc)

Payment
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)

4 weeks in on 500 MG pristine tren e. Already had vivid dreams, but starting to get insomnia and frequently getting night sweats. Urine looks brown and I'm lethargic as fuck. I'm gonna up water intake and I plan on getting bloods drawn in about a week

I’ve never ran over 200mg week of test c until recently
I bumped it to 500 mg/week
I definitely could tell a difference. Contemplating going higher, any thoughts

What differences did you notice? Negative or positive?

Some say that real "magic" happens at a gram or more.

The only magic was watching my face balloon to mega moon face proportions. Penn and Teller would have laughed me off the stage with that kinda magic. :D

The only magic was watching my face balloon to mega moon face proportions. Penn and Teller would have laughed me off the stage with that kinda magic. :D
I couldn't see myself ever going that high with test because of the shit you have to constantly battle with it...like moon face lol. I'll run a gram of ALMOST any other compound...just not test. That's just me though

High test makes me look like a water balloon. My weight and strength goes up a bit. Not worth it to me. Everyone responds different. Try it out bro

High test makes me look like a water balloon. My weight and strength goes up a bit. Not worth it to me. Everyone responds different. Try it out bro

I once tried 750/wk of cyp and I was not a fan. Moon face, nips started getting tender, and bacne started to explode. I'm on 600/wk right now, 350 prop and 250 cyp, think I'm gonna cut the cyp altogether so I can get a clearer picture of what the DHB is doing.

5 hours left on this promo, appreciate everybody that ordered over the weekend. All packs have been dropped.

Weekend Promos

- Batch #52 of tren Ace for $25/vial until it's gone (Currently 4 vials remaining)
- $5 off every other vial on the list
- Buy 2 get 1 free on orals
- 10% of every order will be donated to Anabolic Lab. We are going to put 10% of each order into it's own wallet and make one large donation Tuesday morning.

Last edited:
My trt dose is only 100/week
But I bumped it to 250
Because I feel better on that dose
I keep it at 250 and add higher doses of other compounds a couple times a year except on npp/deca cycles

I will say I always like running prop/ace with enanthate of the same compound.

I’ve done 500 mg Test E with 100 mg of Test Prop EOD and didn’t get the same water weight issues with high Test E. Maybe something to try.

I actually seen some strength gains, and didn’t really gain any weight. The only reason I went from 250 to 500 a week was because I was running 450 npp/week
I'm running npp at 100mg eod right now with 250mg test e per week. I just take 75mg ed of proviron too with it since there isn't alot of test converting to dht in this run. I'm in my second week of npp

Sponsors

Latest posts