Pristine Anabolics Intro

So not to beat a dead horse here, but would soaking vials in hot water get them to remix? I've been lazy about using the coffee maker, basically out of fear of fucking it up. I've read some people use hot water, but only when it's just starting to crash

So not to beat a dead horse here, but would soaking vials in hot water get them to remix? I've been lazy about using the coffee maker, basically out of fear of fucking it up. I've read some people use hot water, but only when it's just starting to crash

You could run it under hot water. Hold the vial sideways and do not let the water anywhere near the cap.

You could also stand the vial up in a small pool of hot water. Don't submerge it, just soak it about half way up the vial.

i would recommend a heating blanket or coffee warmer first though.

First time going through Pristine, and just had a TD. Communication was legit...pack looks good...T/A was 5 days from order, and 2 days from shipment. I think that covers it all

Pristine honored the promise of $250 store credit. Pack landed today, took 3 days. Thanks Trenity :D.

Really appreciate you posting the bloodwork bro and I'm glad you've enjoyed losing your v-card so far :cool:

Damn gave us like a 3 hour window trenity

Don't worry bro, there will be more.

First time going through Pristine, and just had a TD. Communication was legit...pack looks good...T/A was 5 days from order, and 2 days from shipment. I think that covers it all

Thanks for giving us a shot. Hope you enjoy the goodies!

TD from Pristine. Packaged well, communication on point. Thanks @Trenity

You are welcome bud! Thanks for giving us a go.

All emails should be caught up. A couple of you guys just missed the flash sale window, but I am nothing if not flexible, so we honored the sale anyway.

First order arrived very quickly, and everything accounted for, very smooth transaction.. Will update when I've run the dhb for a few weeks

Just a reminder fellas, we've had 4 guys post mid-cycle bloods, each one has gotten $250 store credit. The next guy to post will also get $250 store credit, and then it goes to $150 for everyone else after that.

We also offer $250 store credit + product replacement for sending our finished product in for MS/Analytical testing.

Just a reminder fellas, we've had 4 guys post mid-cycle bloods, each one has gotten $250 store credit. The next guy to post will also get $250 store credit, and then it goes to $150 for everyone else after that.

We also offer $250 store credit + product replacement for sending our finished product in for MS/Analytical testing.

Yeah my 250 Credit Pack Just Landed. Im hella stoked. On Top of That, @Trenity gave me the promo prices so I got even more gear. Can't beat that.

I’m running all your shit. Can I just get my test levels checked and post that and get the $250 credit? Going to doctor wednesday

Most my collection is $1000 in PC and $495 in free promo. All that and it's about 30vials and sleeves of pills. Just now started domestic browsing .