Pristine Anabolics Intro

lol at the failed attempt to make a pharmaceutical looking vial by whatever source that was ndc # isn’t formatted properly and has too many digits just to name 1 of a few issues.

Haha. I dont get why they do that.. Anyone with a brain knows that shits just a ugl. And now theyve proven that theydont mind lying lol

Yeah my 250 Credit Pack Just Landed. Im hella stoked. On Top of That, @Trenity gave me the promo prices so I got even more gear. Can't beat that.

We really appreciate you posting the bloods, glad you're enjoying the gear so far. Thank you!

I’m running all your shit. Can I just get my test levels checked and post that and get the $250 credit? Going to doctor wednesday

Go for it man. I would be happy to give you the credit if you post your levels up.

Gear collections kick ass!!View attachment 99502

You've got enough gear to start a juicehead militia bro! :eek:

So, we will not be taking any orders or answering emails over the next couple of days. I've had some personal shit come up that I've got to take care of before I can devote my attention to this. Hopefully, we can be back in full force on Sunday. Every outstanding order has been packed and dropped. I apologize for any inconvenience, but we will be back soon.

I've been buying bullshit online since 2006 when you had to send a money order to bum fuck nowhere to get E-Gold. This was one of my best and easiest transactions. Communication and response time was so good it was almost suspicious. He shipped the pack when he said it did and it came perfect. Usually for service like this dudes use it as an excuse to jack up prices, so I'm very impressed at my order.

So, we will not be taking any orders or answering emails over the next couple of days. I've had some personal shit come up that I've got to take care of before I can devote my attention to this. Hopefully, we can be back in full force on Sunday. Every outstanding order has been packed and dropped. I apologize for any inconvenience, but we will be back soon.

Actually my 1st order with you is just sitting.

Excellent service. Can some dudes help me out with testing npp and DHB. I’m really big on testing everything. How where can I send these for testing. I’ve read a shitload but am confused. I will test the results.

Excellent service. Can some dudes help me out with testing npp and DHB. I’m really big on testing everything. How where can I send these for testing. I’ve read a shitload but am confused. I will test the results.

@janoshik can we Test the DHB? @Hardbody 59901 ill pay for half the Testing if you really wanna give it a go. I’ve got 3 vials, I think it’s legit, it crashed BAD at 65 degrees or lower. Still to early to notice any benefits for me, but I’m dosing at 450 weekly.

Don’t need help paying. Money is not a big concern of mine. Not bragging just a reality, a pay $1500 month to my anti-aging clinic.
But dhb is my biggest concern cause I really want to find a legit source . So yes but where. I’ll post results. Crashing??? So I just keep it above 65 degrees? What it look like when it crashes.

Don’t need help paying. Money is not a big concern of mine. Not bragging just a reality, a pay $1500 month to my anti-aging clinic.
But dhb is my biggest concern cause I really want to find a legit source . So yes but where. I’ll post results. Crashing??? So I just keep it above 65 degrees? What it look like when it crashes.

Looks like a bunch of Crystals in the Vial. My home temp got down to 65, and I checked my Vials after reading about crashing and it Damn sure did. That’s no way to say it’s really DHB, but it’s damn sure a Hormone for sure. Goodluck with Testing.

57D444AE-A31B-4278-BC17-7F79A5AEAE2E.jpeg Completely Crashed DHB. I have a Test C vial of Incendo Pharma that has not crashed at all. So makes me wonder if the Test C is even legit. Supposedly Test C crashes pretty easy as well? Anyone know?

View attachment 99557 Completely Crashed DHB. I have a Test C vial of Incendo Pharma that has not crashed at all. So makes me wonder if the Test C is even legit. Supposedly Test C crashes pretty easy as well? Anyone know?

Look's like a beautiful snow globe. :D

i've never had my Test Cyp crash and i keep it pretty cold in here. i'm the kinda weirdo that opens the windows in the winter time.

Look's like a beautiful snow globe. :D

i've never had my Test Cyp crash and i keep it pretty cold in here. i'm the kinda weirdo that opens the windows in the winter time.

Yeah same hear. I thought I read somewhere that it crashes pretty easy. I’ve never had any AAS crash other than this DHB, so I’m pretty certain it’s Legit. Hopefully Dude will send a sample off and prove Pristine is Top shit...