Pristine Anabolics Intro

Just checked, very light and clear, and same color as the test cyp. Every vial is a bit crashed, but I expected that

Sunday Promos

- 15% off orders over $100
- 20% off of orders over $250
- 25% off of orders over $450
- All orders over $100 get a free oral of their choice
- All orders over $200 get a free oral and oil of their choice

We will be answering emails all day, feel free to hit us up with any questions!

Sunday Promos

- 15% off orders over $100
- 20% off of orders over $250
- 25% off of orders over $450
- All orders over $100 get a free oral of their choice
- All orders over $200 get a free oral and oil of their choice

We will be answering emails all day, feel free to hit us up with any questions!

No doubt, that’s a good promo. You are good about running promos. Kinda wish all sources did that. But I guess more established sources don’t need to.

No doubt, that’s a good promo. You are good about running promos. Kinda wish all sources did that. But I guess more established sources don’t need to.

I love promos. We'll continue to run them even when we get more established. When I go to Vegas I wear the craps table out, all about that action!

The DHB seems like it wants to crash somewhere around the mid to high 60s. The open vial I'm running right now crashed in my bathroom. Got it back into solution with my coffee maker and had no issues after pinning it. Hope you enjoy bro!
Yep, I stuck a 20 GA needle in the vials and stuck it in the oven and that fixed it. I injected 1.3 cc of dhb in my quad yesterday and I've had little to no pip at all, similar to what I get from test e. I will be getting my bloods drawn next week, since I've been on your test e for 5 weeks now

Thank you for posting bro. Test E is definitely too high, gotta figure out what happened there. I do a 5% overdose with everything just to be cautious, but that's obviously out of that range.

$250 store credit for each product tested, so you've got $500 in store credit to spend! Really appreciate you having this testing done.

Thank you for posting bro. Test E is definitely too high, gotta figure out what happened there. I do a 5% overdose with everything just to be cautious, but that's obviously out of that range.

$250 store credit for each product tested, so you've got $500 in store credit to spend! Really appreciate you having this testing done.
He signed that credit over to me. :D

Yep, I stuck a 20 GA needle in the vials and stuck it in the oven and that fixed it. I injected 1.3 cc of dhb in my quad yesterday and I've had little to no pip at all, similar to what I get from test e. I will be getting my bloods drawn next week, since I've been on your test e for 5 weeks now

Looking forward to the results! You running anything else?