Pristine Anabolics Intro

Very nice Bro! ATG too! Get a mL of the sdrol into you and I bet you hit 550 easy. You made that look pretty easy.
Just a heads up, Happy with everything you're doing so far. Have you given any thought to how you are going to handle product testing going forward, if not for anything other than to keep your raw supplier honest. It's going to be asked for anyways, and you might want to get ahead 9f the curve. Not to mention, differentiate you from the other domestic sources

Just a heads up, Happy with everything you're doing so far. Have you given any thought to how you are going to handle product testing going forward, if not for anything other than to keep your raw supplier honest. It's going to be asked for anyways, and you might want to get ahead 9f the curve. Not to mention, differentiate you from the other domestic sources

Yes, we do plan on implementing a raw testing regimen moving forward. While we can't afford to have every raw we have tested, we are going to start with the more exotic products. Tren, Mast, DHB, etc. We plan on carrying primo pretty soon, those raws will definitely be tested before we add it to the list.

I really want some testing just so I don't get caught off guard when someone sends finished off for MS. The question has been where do we send them for testing. I thought I had found a reliable person to test raws, but he turned out to be a bit scammy. I guess we are going to use Jano until a better option comes along. We will start sending things off in the next couple of weeks, just have to figure out some of the logistics of it.

Yes, we do plan on implementing a raw testing regimen moving forward. While we can't afford to have every raw we have tested, we are going to start with the more exotic products. Tren, Mast, DHB, etc. We plan on carrying primo pretty soon, those raws will definitely be tested before we add it to the list.

I really want some testing just so I don't get caught off guard when someone sends finished off for MS. The question has been where do we send them for testing. I thought I had found a reliable person to test raws, but he turned out to be a bit scammy. I guess we are going to use Jano until a better option comes along. We will start sending things off in the next couple of weeks, just have to figure out some of the logistics of it.
Nice, Not sure if testing raws or finished would be better, I have no opinion on that at the moment, anyone else care to chime in

That seems to be the cycle every time this is brought up:
- Source is asked to test
- Source is advised against Jano
- Source finds alternatives, but they are usually slow to respond or too expensive or too risky

I see a hole in the market that someone with the knowhow and capital (I have neither) could take damned good advantage of