Pristine Anabolics Intro

That seems to be the cycle every time this is brought up:
- Source is asked to test
- Source is advised against Jano
- Source finds alternatives, but they are usually slow to respond or too expensive or too risky

I see a hole in the market that someone with the knowhow and capital (I have neither) could take damned good advantage of

This. If someone with the right tools and knowledge could find a way to set up shop in the US, they could make a mint! Probably getting greedy with the US bit, but a guy can dream. I wish Analyzer hadn't gotten popped.

Yes, we do plan on implementing a raw testing regimen moving forward. While we can't afford to have every raw we have tested, we are going to start with the more exotic products. Tren, Mast, DHB, etc. We plan on carrying primo pretty soon, those raws will definitely be tested before we add it to the list.

I really want some testing just so I don't get caught off guard when someone sends finished off for MS. The question has been where do we send them for testing. I thought I had found a reliable person to test raws, but he turned out to be a bit scammy. I guess we are going to use Jano until a better option comes along. We will start sending things off in the next couple of weeks, just have to figure out some of the logistics of it.
Lab4tox,and chem4tox

This. If someone with the right tools and knowledge could find a way to set up shop in the US, they could make a mint! Probably getting greedy with the US bit, but a guy can dream. I wish Analyzer hadn't gotten popped.
Keep in mind it was Jano who got Analyzer shut down

Maybe @Trenity took the day off to frolic in the park
He is usually around a lot though.

I emailed him earlier. He said he has had a busy day and will be on Meso a little later. I think he would have rather been frolicking in the park. Who doesn’t enjoy a good frolic? I know I do.

Sponsors