Pristine Anabolics Intro

Whoever said 100-200 mg of anadrol per day is crazy. I can barely handle 75 mg. I start to see my face stay red due to blood pressure and my appetite and digestion starts to really plunge. Idk how someone could go 100 of more....crazy.

Anadrol is amazing for gains and strength but the sides are pretty tough. I tend to take breaks when running it.

Whoever said 100-200 mg of anadrol per day is crazy. I can barely handle 75 mg. I start to see my face stay red due to blood pressure and my appetite and digestion starts to really plunge. Idk how someone could go 100 of more....crazy.

Anadrol is amazing for gains and strength but the sides are pretty tough. I tend to take breaks when running it.
Yeah, and he didnt know how to read the bloodwork of the guy who posted his. His liver values were out of range at 50. Seems to be a trend lately where the dosages of any gear need to be super high, it's dangerous

anyone here run the 1-test cyp from any source. what did you think of it

Currently running it at 450 a week, and a week in. Pin it at 1.5cc 3 times a week, really no pip at all for me. Another 3-4 weeks and things should get good I hope.

Yeah, and he didnt know how to read the bloodwork of the guy who posted his. His liver values were out of range at 50. Seems to be a trend lately where the dosages of any gear need to be super high, it's dangerous

I didn’t pay any attention to the Liver Enzymes. I looked at Estroidal. His numbers are barely out of normal range. I wouldn’t worry to much about those numbers unless they doubles probably. Dangerous? Orals don’t destroy the liver from what people think. Drinking causes more problems than AAS Orals do. Running Adrol at 100 or more is by no means out of the norm.

I didn’t pay any attention to the Liver Enzymes. I looked at Estroidal. His numbers are barely out of normal range. I wouldn’t worry to much about those numbers unless they doubles probably. Dangerous? Orals don’t destroy the liver from what people think. Drinking causes more problems than AAS Orals do. Running Adrol at 100 or more is by no means out of the norm.

If you can run 100-200 mg OF anadrol per day you are a DAWG

Posted Bloods and just got an email honoring the 250 credit. Just letting everyone know. Will update once pack lands.

Really appreciate you taking the time to post them bro. Would you mind posting them in here also just so people who don't leave the underground can see them?

Pristine Anabolics Blood Work For Test Cyp at 650mg a Week.

Don't make fun of my E2 guys, that was my whole reason for getting bloods. I got it fixed now..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181018-134548.png
    Screenshot_20181018-134548.png
    541.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20181018-134548.png
    Screenshot_20181018-134548.png
    541.1 KB · Views: 70
Good morning meso! We really appreciate all of you guys that continue to order from us and we hope all of you are enjoying our gear.

Starting today, these are the specials we are running through Monday:

- Batch #52 of Tren Ace for $25/vial until it's gone (Currently 41 vials remaining)
- $5 off every other vial on the list
- Buy 2 get 1 free on orals
- 10% of every order will be donated to Anabolic Lab. We are going to put 10% of each order into it's own wallet and make one large donation Tuesday morning.

List (Prices listed are normal prices, take $5 off each oil for the weekend)
Minimum - None
*Shipping - $10 (Free over $100)
*Carrier is Safflower Oil
* Oral filler is protein powder
* Capsule size 0

10mL Vials
Mega Test 150 - $30 (100mg Test Prop, 50mg Test Base -- Contains MCT)
Test E 250 - $30
Test C 250 - $30
Test P 100 - $20
Tren A 100 - $35
Tren E 200 - $45
Mast P 100 - $35
Mast E 200 - $45
Deca 250 - $35
NPP 150 - $35
EQ 300 - $35
Inj. Superdrol 40mg/mL - $30 (Contains MCT)
DHB/1-Test Cyp 100mg/mL - $35 (Contains MCT)

30 Count Orals
Dbol 25mg - $25
Adrol 25mg - $25
Winny 25mg - $25
Var 25mg - $30
Sdrol 10mg - $30
Lady Var 5mg - $25 (50 Count)
tadalafil 10mg - $20
sildenafil - 25mg - $20
nolva - 25mg - $20

Email
thepristine@protonmail.com
thepristine@tutanota.com

Tuta to Tuta, Proton to Proton is strongly preferred, we will ignore and delete emails from non-encrypted sources (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc)

Payment
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
Thanks for running a Tren sale the week all the bills are due

Might not have a wife afterwards, but hey - they can be replaced, right?

My better half threatened divorce if I ever use Tren again. Big mistake telling her I’m going to give her this Tren Dick multiple times a day, and just Raw Aggression constantly, snapped at just about everything. Needless to say, I take the labeling off the Trenbologne now;)