Problem or just light PIP?

Hello167

On my first cycle and have a question about pip. I am pinning 450mg Test C MCT weekly, split between 2 pinning days. I am warming the vial, drawing with 20g, and injecting into glute with 25g (sterilizing the vial top and injection site heavily before and after injection of course). I’m on my second week, doing 2 pins per week rotating glutes. My second pin in my right glute has a small lump in it 24 hours after pin. I assume this is just pip from virgin muscle (I’m confident in my pinning the correct location and depth), but when should I begin questioning my injection site, method, body’s handling of MCT, bad batch, etc.? It’s really not painful, just a little sore as would be expected from a flu shot or something. I have had this level of soreness after each pin for a day or so but I kind’ve expected that with it being my first cycle, but this is my first lump. Also not red or anything like that. Thanks in advance

thats hard to say what that is but its probably just cuz youre still new to pinning. I would only worry if you get a hard lump or redness and its warm to the touch.

Fever is the key indicator.

Redness is typical as is swollen and hot with PIP. Particularly with reactions to carrier oils, solvents and virgin muscle.

Always keep proper antibiotic courses on hand. Don’t panic until fever starts if you trust source or like many of us brew your own.

PIP peaks 48 hours in and subsides about 72 hrs or 3-4 days after. Infection obviously does not

Redness is typical as is swollen and hot with PIP. Particularly with reactions to carrier oils, solvents and virgin muscle.

Always keep proper antibiotic courses on hand. Don’t panic until fever starts if you trust source or like many of us brew your own.

PIP peaks 48 hours in and subsides about 72 hrs or 3-4 days after. Infection obviously does not
Thanks for the detailed answer, much appreciated

This. I’ve been using primo from a great source and get this issue often, so much that my coach suggested I change to his source, but rotating sites worked for me. 2 days, the warm lump starts, 4-5 days after it starts going away

This. I’ve been using primo from a great source and get this issue often, so much that my coach suggested I change to his source, but rotating sites worked for me. 2 days, the warm lump starts, 4-5 days after it starts going away
Thanks for the reply man

yeah brother that gear is not sterile I would defiantly toss it. Also, I'm sure you already know but primo that dosed over 100mg/ml will cause PIP for most guys. That has to be fucking with your training too, I will no longer inject any gear that's dosed over 250mg/ml. I also will toss any gear that gives me a lump or anything like that unless is really mild PIP I will dilute it and its fine then. But a professional nurse showed me how to inject gear while I was dating one when I was younger. She told me you should NEVER get a lump or anything besides mild PIP and she said if you keep shooting gear that causes lumps you will ruin the muscle and won't be able to shoot that muscle anymore because scar tissue. And it will make it look fucked up when you're lean.

You could also switch to backloading slin pins and injecting delts, increase injection frequency as well. Instead of twice weekly try thrice or even Mon-Fri injections. Less oil/compound = less potential for pip.

What source are you using?

You could also switch to backloading slin pins and injecting delts, increase injection frequency as well. Instead of twice weekly try thrice or even Mon-Fri injections. Less oil/compound = less potential for pip.

What source are you using?
Am I allowed to say that here? Pretty new to the form and don’t want to break any rules. It’s a trusted UGL on this site so I feel like it isn’t that

Am I allowed to say that here? Pretty new to the form and don’t want to break any rules. It’s a trusted UGL on this site so I feel like it isn’t that
You're absolutely allowed to say what source you purchased from. However, that is a decision completely up to you.

You're absolutely allowed to say what source you purchased from. However, that is a decision completely up to you.
Purchased from Goodlyfe, I’m confident in his stuff based on reviews. Really more thinking it’s my body’s response to newly being on gear or something like that

Purchased from Goodlyfe, I’m confident in his stuff based on reviews. Really more thinking it’s my body’s response to newly being on gear or something like that
I'm biased and love GL, never had an issue with any of his stuff. But yeah, based off my extremely biased response, I'd say it's just a general newbie response/PIP, not an infection or anything like that.

I'd highly suggest looking at backloading slin injections and increasing injection frequency instead of the traditional 25g needle straight to the glute once or twice a week. That shit was a game changer for me.

I'm biased and love GL, never had an issue with any of his stuff. But yeah, based off my extremely biased response, I'd say it's just a general newbie response/PIP, not an infection or anything like that.

I'd highly suggest looking at backloading slin injections and increasing injection frequency instead of the traditional 25g needle straight to the glute stuff. That shit was a game changer for me.
Great, I’ll give that a try. Thanks man

Of course bro. I believe there are threads here that explain how to do it properly (if you haven't done that before), otherwise shoot me a DM if you need help.
Main question I have— if I switched to 3 times/week, could I safely backfill all 3 slins at once per week to save on stabbing holes in the 12ml vials?

Main question I have— if I switched to 3 times/week, could I safely backfill all 3 slins at once per week to save on stabbing holes in the 12ml vials?
I don't see why not, although, I do hear of some people having issues with the stop being degraded (i.e. risk of injecting rubber). However, I do know this has a lot to do with the solvents, etc. I would reach out to GL and see what he says or potentially another member with experience backfilling in advance. My guess is not backfilling more than a week in advance, but that's just a guess.

On my first cycle and have a question about pip. I am pinning 450mg Test C MCT weekly, split between 2 pinning days. I am warming the vial, drawing with 20g, and injecting into glute with 25g (sterilizing the vial top and injection site heavily before and after injection of course). I’m on my second week, doing 2 pins per week rotating glutes. My second pin in my right glute has a small lump in it 24 hours after pin. I assume this is just pip from virgin muscle (I’m confident in my pinning the correct location and depth), but when should I begin questioning my injection site, method, body’s handling of MCT, bad batch, etc.? It’s really not painful, just a little sore as would be expected from a flu shot or something. I have had this level of soreness after each pin for a day or so but I kind’ve expected that with it being my first cycle, but this is my first lump. Also not red or anything like that. Thanks in advance
I was getting PIP from small rubber floaters in the vial. I bought some valve adapters that you put on the vial and leave on so there's only one hole.

mine is GL also lol. It happens with his, Idk. I get great gains out of it and his prices are good for me. I’ll take the occasional lump over a product that’s much more expensive

I don't see why not, although, I do hear of some people having issues with the stop being degraded (i.e. risk of injecting rubber). However, I do know this has a lot to do with the solvents, etc. I would reach out to GL and see what he says or potentially another member with experience backfilling in advance. My guess is not backfilling more than a week in advance, but that's just a guess.
I buy the 1ml syringes, then a drawing needle as well as a 30 gauge needle and it works perfect for my delts and VG