Processing Raw Powder: Tablet vs. Solution Methods

kencho

What is the best and safest method for processing raw powder into a solution or tablets?

I have the following options and would like advice on which is most effective and safest:

1. Tablet Pressing: Use a small blender to mix the binder and active ingredient, manually mix periodically, then grind the mixture in a mortar and pestle. Finally, use a hand press (e.g: this one ) to form tablets. Is this press suitable? tdp-0 press machines are expensive.
2. Capsule Filling: Mix the ingredients as above, but use a capsule mold to fill capsules instead.
3. Oral Solution: Dissolve the powder in a mix of deionized water and ethanol using a magnetic mixer.

Which method is best considering safety, effectiveness, and ease of use?

accuracy option 3
easy but inaccurate to do option 2
run your own lab option 1

there is nothing safe. effective yes.

accuracy option 3
easy but inaccurate to do option 2
run your own lab option 1

there is nothing safe. effective yes.
tablets are the one i want the most. do you think the tablet press from the link is any good? it’ll be slow but worthy if it works

tablets are the one i want the most. do you think the tablet press from the link is any good? it’ll be slow but worthy if it works
no idea bro tablet press would be the last thing i'd ever be ordering online.

talk about safety first.

There's another option and that is oral suspension becAuse not always will the solution mechanism be available. I am currently learning a nasty lesson about that ATM will post separately once confirmed and I am through it (possible telmisartan overdosing due to high concentration at the end of a batch)

wouldn’t oral suspension cause undissolved particles to flow down since they’re heavy? in terms of dosing oral solution seems the safest, but man do i want to produce some pills