Prohormones to increase testosterone AND estrogen?

Ambitious Guy

Have put this thread already in the steroids forum, but these jackasses couldn't help me, so will post it here again.

I have two questions that I would like to get an answer to.

1.Is it still possible to buy 6-oxo online? If you could help me out with this question, I would be really grateful. The reason for this is that 6-oxo raisestestosterone and at the same time raises estrogen levels (see this study for proof:6-Oxo verhoogt estradiolspiegel).

I have experimented with aromatase inhibitors (letrozole) to increase my testosterone but most times I was feeling like crap even though my total testosterone was 884 ng/dL and free testosterone 24,3 ng/dl, the reason for this was that my estrogen was too low (18 ng/l). But sometimes I would feel awesome on Letrozole, I suspect that this was when the Letrozole was leaving my body with estrogen raising and testosterone still high.

That's the reason I would like to keep my testosterone high and my estradiol also high enough. Which brings me to my second question, is there a place online where you can buy androstenedione and DHEA? I have read from studies that they increase testosterone+estradiol and that's something that I would like to have. I'm even thinking about combining it with a tiny dose of an https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (aromatase inhibitor) (aromasin) so I keep my estrogen levels in the healthy range.
Thanks in advance if you can help me with these two questions.

The reason you are not getting answers is because you are asking the wrong questions.
The AI you choose to "experiment" with is much harsher than others available, you need more research.
You need to research why oral prohormones are not the answer when compared to intra-muscular steroids.
You got everything backwards. You don't take prohormones/steroids to combat the side effects that your AI is giving you. It is the other way around.
And asking flat out where to find ANYTHING source wise is not the meso way.
And once you have done enough research, you will come to the conclusion that savagesteve has givin you.

The reason you are not getting answers is because you are asking the wrong questions.
The AI you choose to "experiment" with is much harsher than others available, you need more research.
You need to research why oral prohormones are not the answer when compared to intra-muscular steroids.
You got everything backwards. You don't take prohormones/steroids to combat the side effects that your AI is giving you. It is the other way around.
And asking flat out where to find ANYTHING source wise is not the meso way.
And once you have done enough research, you will come to the conclusion that savagesteve has givin you.
Exactly... I'm telling him from experience with prohormones. Did 1 ph cycle and completely fucked my cholesterol levels while raising my liver enzymes to the highest they've ever been. Got minimal gains and took my body a while to recover. Got way better gains from test e and dbol my first cycle and body recovered just fine.

I'm sure other nubes to AAS will search prohormones and stumble on this thread.
I urge others to learn from savagesteves experience and do more research.
Thanks to transparency from some members like him I was saved from doing a terrible prohormone cycle with no pct.

Stop taking pct drugs for reasons of stupidity.
If you want to take supplements that can raise your testosterone try:
Tribulus terrestris
ZMA
Saw palmetto
Or
Just take testosterone then you'll have a reason to take anti estrogens

Have put this thread already in the steroids forum, but these jackasses couldn't help me, so will post it here again.

I have two questions that I would like to get an answer to.

1.Is it still possible to buy 6-oxo online? If you could help me out with this question, I would be really grateful. The reason for this is that 6-oxo raisestestosterone and at the same time raises estrogen levels (see this study for proof:6-Oxo verhoogt estradiolspiegel).

I have experimented with aromatase inhibitors (letrozole) to increase my testosterone but most times I was feeling like crap even though my total testosterone was 884 ng/dL and free testosterone 24,3 ng/dl, the reason for this was that my estrogen was too low (18 ng/l). But sometimes I would feel awesome on Letrozole, I suspect that this was when the Letrozole was leaving my body with estrogen raising and testosterone still high.

That's the reason I would like to keep my testosterone high and my estradiol also high enough. Which brings me to my second question, is there a place online where you can buy androstenedione and DHEA? I have read from studies that they increase testosterone+estradiol and that's something that I would like to have. I'm even thinking about combining it with a tiny dose of an https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (aromatase inhibitor) (aromasin) so I keep my estrogen levels in the healthy range.
Thanks in advance if you can help me with these two questions.

Although some pro-hormones, as in those substances that possess minimal intrinsic activity in the absence of hepatic conversion into the metabolically ACTIVE compound, may increase TT levels, the difference in MALES does not result in enhanced anabolic activity.

The latter is NOT true in FEMALES bc their TT levels are MUCH lower than males.

So while a MALE may observe a STATISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT increase of their baseline TT level, from say 450-550ng/dl, such a change will not result in enhanced anabolic activity on clinical grounds. (I'd have to review the original data to provide more specific changes from an evidence based perspective as the changes are probably much LOWER)

From what Ive seen you have yet to define WHY you want to "experiment" with something such as your TT levels, that is NOT BROKEN, as chances are you will BREAK IT!

Last edited:
I've read through this thread a couple times and you question is very confusing and borderline retarded!
It seems like you want to raise your test with a steroidal AI such as 6oxo, Aromasin, formastane, or letro.
This is a terrible idea!!
Why are you playing dumb?
You know damn well you can find androstenedione and DHEA are available all over the place even Amazon.
Formastane and 6 oxo are banned in the USA and still readily available in the UK.
These are not prohormones.
Prohormones must be converted by the body. Where with designer steroids no conversion is necessary it's already a fully active steroid.
Yes they work!!

You know damn well you can find androstenedione and DHEA are available all over the place even Amazon.
!

Ok, the OP really wanted assistance with THE NET, or READING COMPREHENSION,
but was a-scared to ask.

Should "we" really be faulting him for "needing" such a ENORMOUS SPOON! LOL

Also heck for most legitimate noobs who are aware AAS possess specific risks it can be difficult KNOWING what a pro-hormoe IS or is not bc darn near every designer AAS has been deliberately labeled and marketed as "pro-hormones" by their manufacturers. This is/was done as a means of bypassing PRIOR US laws.

More recent US law ensures designer AAS are included bc AAS were defined in much more BROADER terms, to include PARAPHRASED: any substance that possess a TT polycyclic backbone and posses anabolic activity!

Last edited:
N
I've read through this thread a couple times and you question is very confusing and borderline retarded!
It seems like you want to raise your test with a steroidal AI such as 6oxo, Aromasin, formastane, or letro.
This is a terrible idea!!
Formastane and 6 oxo are banned in the USA and still readily available in the UK.
These are not prohormones.
Prohormones must be converted by the body. Where with designer steroids no conversion is necessary it's already a fully active steroid.
Yes they work!!

No I sure as hell don't 'play dumb'. I live in Belgium, all prohormones are illegal here. As for finding 6-oxo and androstenedione online, I haven't had any luck with that. The only things I can find online are DHEA, 4-DHEA and aromasin so I will probably try that, get good results, post them here online and laugh in your face at how wrong you were.

Th
Although some pro-hormones, as in those substances that possess minimal intrinsic activity in the absence of hepatic conversion into the metabolically ACTIVE compound, may increase TT levels, the difference in MALES does not result in enhanced anabolic activity.

The latter is NOT true in FEMALES bc their TT levels are MUCH lower than males.

So while a MALE may observe a STATISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT increase of their baseline TT level, from say 450-550ng/dl, such a change will not result in enhanced anabolic activity on clinical grounds. (I'd have to review the original data to provide more specific changes from an evidence based perspective as the changes are probably much LOWER)

From what Ive seen you have yet to define WHY you want to "experiment" with something such as your TT levels, that is NOT BROKEN, as chances are you will BREAK IT!

The reason why I would like to have high T levels is because it feels awesome ! (if you have high enough estrogen of course) Before I increased my T I didn't enjoy life very much, was somewhat anxious,... When I increased my T, I felt alive! That's the reason why I would like to increase it.

Self prescribe hcg and then you can keep taking letrozole. Stupidly will at least cancel itself out

Th

The reason why I would like to have high T levels is because it feels awesome .

Ive heard similar effects are noted with Meth, Cocaine, Heroin and for some ETOH but what happens when they are discontinued is another story!

An "ambitious guy" needn't rely on drugs to be motivated in the gym or in other aspects of life and if you believe otherwise, you're in for a BIG disappointment!

Ive heard similar effects are noted with Meth, Cocaine, Heroin and for some ETOH but what happens when they are discontinued is another story!

An "ambitious guy" needn't rely on drugs to be motivated in the gym or in other aspects of life and if you believe otherwise, you're in for a BIG disappointment!

Some people have such high testosterone levels from birth... I just don't get why I should be happy with the shitty genetics that I got when I could have so much more. And what you're saying is wrong, nobody has naturally cocain or heroin in his blood, EVERYBODY has testosterone in his blood.

Back