• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

**PUMPINGIRON22-GETS-PUMPED**

Right..it's hard to block your face out of videos versus from a picture. So most people who want to obscure their faces in videos would either wear a cap pulled low or even take the vid from the back or side.

BTW, nice squat in that gif...you are strong, brother. Perhaps PL is a good training style for you.
LOL.. you should have seen my pic in the MFL contest thread.. I wore a green camo balaclava and looked like I was about to rob some dudes. I made my wife take the pics and she was all weirded out.

LOL.. you should have seen my pic in the MFL contest thread.. I wore a green camo balaclava and looked like I was about to rob some dudes. I made my wife take the pics and she was all weirded out.
Your wife must think you went off the deep end hahaha, but yes I'd do something like that for a video.

I once wore a grey balaclava myself to the gym (as it was freaky cold in that old building in winter) and people were freaked out lol

Alright today got morning cardio done
took my shots, and Im feeling really good today. had my cheat meal last night 3 stacks of pancakes and i ate every bit!!!!!
Today I feel like im stoppable. Ok today was chest day which has been a weak point IMO. yes PI has a weakeness lol
cardio 45 mins
Incline Bench press
140/ 12 reps
320/ 3 1/2 reps
290/ 6 reps

Bi angle chest press
160/15 reps
200/12 reps
190/10 reps

Incline dumb bell press
45's / 10 reps
75's / 8 reps
60/ 11 reps burn out

Iso lateral
160/ 15 reps
180/ 10 reps
270/ 3 1/2 reps
cable Fly's high med low
3 sets each burn outs.

Alright today got morning cardio done
took my shots, and Im feeling really good today. had my cheat meal last night 3 stacks of pancakes and i ate every bit!!!!!
Today I feel like im stoppable. Ok today was chest day which has been a weak point IMO. yes PI has a weakeness lol
cardio 45 mins
Incline Bench press
140/ 12 reps
320/ 3 1/2 reps
290/ 6 reps

Bi angle chest press
160/15 reps
200/12 reps
190/10 reps

Incline dumb bell press
45's / 10 reps
75's / 8 reps
60/ 11 reps burn out

Iso lateral
160/ 15 reps
180/ 10 reps
270/ 3 1/2 reps
cable Fly's high med low
3 sets each burn outs.
I would def say chest is your weak point have you tried more volume and more reps ?

That's why I do cable burn outs. It and as far as strength it will come in time part of the problem is i use to skip chest day back in the day.and i pay for it now.
Hit chest more often and HARDER then you'll fix the problem :)

so what do you guys think my bench should be at? Im at 385 for almost 4
Just skimmed through your log again and i dont see what your weight is. I probably missed it. Anyway 385 for four reps is decent IMO, especially if your not a power lifter. If building a big chest is your goal i think your plenty strong.

Just skimmed through your log again and i dont see what your weight is. I probably missed it. Anyway 385 for four reps is decent IMO, especially if your not a power lifter. If building a big chest is your goal i think your plenty strong.
If he does more chest work then imagine that weight going up to over 4 plates :)

11/13/15
Morning cardio done as well as rolling out body with a foam roller.
So this week was a regular work out week. Next week i will be speeding it up lighter weight and more reps. Then the following I like to do dorian yates hit which consist of med heavy then balls out heavy each one only has 2 sets. The reason i do this is to keep my body guessing what Im doing. Every one enjoy there Weekend!
images

11/13/15
Morning cardio done as well as rolling out body with a foam roller.
So this week was a regular work out week. Next week i will be speeding it up lighter weight and more reps. Then the following I like to do dorian yates hit which consist of med heavy then balls out heavy each one only has 2 sets. The reason i do this is to keep my body guessing what Im doing. Every one enjoy there Weekend!
images
I'm a huge fan of mentzer's HD. Which is what he taught Yates ;)

Dude- you look great and thanks for that Udo link- I have done some crazy cleansing over the years-I remember using his probiotics at one time. I will be adding his fats to my cycle in 2 weeks. AND 385 for four reps is Boss! !! Thanks for the log and keep up the hard work.. .

Today was a tough day. I dont know if its the tren adrol combo and i was hungry. I was at the store. and just seem like every one was getting on my nerves. had to find my calm center and take a breather went home had a steak and feeling much better. also never get a hair cut while on clean and t3 felt like a crack head. like my head was shaking when getting it cut. im not sure if she noticed or not so i was like sorry if im a little shaking my blood sugar was low ;)