PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Pretty happy with PPL right now. They sent me a replacement Tren-e due to the first batch being mig. I can see the difference in color. What I received now has a greener tint so must be gso. The other one looked more rusty brown. I received the replacement pretty quick like 2 weeks. Vicky handled everything kindly and promptly. Gonna pin tonight...hopefully this batch doesnt give me pip like the previous one.

So here goes my review on ppl. This is an honest review. Placed first order right around the time he first came to meso I wasn't here yet but the order was placed through Reddit when it was popping. My pack landed and the vials crashed. Brought it to their attention and they made it right with a re-ship or credit. I recently took advantage and everything has been 100% since.

That's not really a review. They sent you some jacked gear and replaced it. It speaks to their return policy, but that's not a review. A review would have blood work or at the very least a timeline of pics showing gains. Something.

That's not really a review. They sent you some jacked gear and replaced it. It speaks to their return policy, but that's not a review. A review would have blood work or at the very least a timeline of pics showing gains. Something.
This. Anything outside of bloods or hplc doesnt cut it on meso anymore. The testing is too readily available.

Anything else is a customer service review at best .

PPL - I realize US domestic isn’t going to be able to match international, but is there any plan for including hcg or other in/post cycle support stuff, AIs, accutane etc?