PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Hey everyone PPL sold some under dosed HGH and had a shitty brewer fucked them and their customers over. In case you didn’t know.

It’s like fucking groundhog’s day on this thread.

NPP if it' brewed at 100mg per ml 1% ba and 10% BB has 0 pip for me... a lot of labs use to much ba, BB, and have a lot of pip in general.. it' great to brew your own and you know what's going in it.. test flu is rough..
The NPP I made wouldn’t hold at 10. It was weird to because I had it sitting for awhile and it was fine and then I moved and my new place is newer with central air so it sat in a cooler place for like a week and it crashed. Rebrewed it with the rest of the raws I had with slightly higher BB and it’s been fine since. No pip either. I’ve said this before. If the recipe doesn’t come from some of you guys it’s almost not worth doing. You research recipes online and that shit is absurd. 3-5 ba over 20 bb. Might as well inject battery acid.

Hey everyone, haven’t posted itt in a while...I’m about 11 weeks in to this cycle now, and absolutely killing it in the gym. Feels good. Time to catch up on the thread a little lol

The NPP I made wouldn’t hold at 10. It was weird to because I had it sitting for awhile and it was fine and then I moved and my new place is newer with central air so it sat in a cooler place for like a week and it crashed. Rebrewed it with the rest of the raws I had with slightly higher BB and it’s been fine since. No pip either. I’ve said this before. If the recipe doesn’t come from some of you guys it’s almost not worth doing. You research recipes online and that shit is absurd. 3-5 ba over 20 bb. Might as well inject battery acid.
I totally agree... when I was getting started it is a joke with ba%'s so high... I like lowest possible ba and bb... I like smooth pins... little to no pip.. yeah I had one vial of npp crash badly when it got very cold here... good idea on rebrewing with some new raws..

I was just thinking that exact line before I read your post. @rpbb cmon man come up with some new content. You make it really hard to keep my mouth shut.
I didn't post anything today here or start anything, the other guy decided to open his yap out of nowhere, the dumbshit

So here goes my review on ppl. This is an honest review. Placed first order right around the time he first came to meso I wasn't here yet but the order was placed through Reddit when it was popping. My pack landed and the vials crashed. Brought it to their attention and they made it right with a re-ship or credit. I recently took advantage and everything has been 100% since.

Attachments

• IMG_1356.PNG
    IMG_1356.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 63