PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just make it worth it. Order as much as possible to justify the shipping.

And the stealth is worth the $50.
This is what i will be having to do. That bold cyp is eye catching for sure. Anyone have experience with 200mg bold ace that shit sounds painful.

Panda is in the right business for sure... can't keep inventory...
Yeah we have a old school brewer now that's been doing it for a good number of years probably see some wicked blends.
There is no way he could ever hold back against PCOM though... hahaha
He'd never let that go, and post doesn't sound as stupid without logic. This guy has a valid point. Lol
@rpbb is doing exactly what got that guy banned to.

Yeah we have a old school brewer now that's been doing it for a good number of years probably see some wicked blends.

@rpbb is doing exactly what got that guy banned to.
No I'm not, don't pretend you have any clue of how this place works or have any control over anything here, you're delusional

Reminds me of ulfbehrt . Just cant keep his 2¢ to himself on any subject.
Speaking of. Where did he go. I know someone called out another handle saying it was him and then I think that was the last of both of them. He wasn’t the brightest but I could think of two people I’d rather see gone than him. Who knows maybe heating your pin with a lighter is the right way and we were just to narrow minded to see.

Speaking of. Where did he go. I know someone called out another handle saying it was him and then I think that was the last of both of them. He wasn’t the brightest but I could think of two people I’d rather see gone than him. Who knows maybe heating your pin with a lighter is the right way and we were just to narrow minded to see.
Imagine caring so much that you have to change your handle and start over. It's just absurd to me.

He basically got called out by a shitty source trying to get free gear. Didn't even bother to defend himself, so it was assumed true. Stupid advice and a cheap fucker . One of few I've ever publicly disliked here.

mind ya business.. hahahahaha:cool:
Hey did you delete your previous post. I was going to answer you and when I hit reply it showed me more than what you actually wrote so I thought you edited the post. I went back to look and now it’s gone. The only reason I ask is because in the past I’ve seen people quote things on a thread that I was watching and wouldn’t remember where the quote came from or couldnt find where it was said. I thought it was me but now it actually happened personally to me.

ya deleted it cuz I finally got in touch with that fucking mickey mouse operation they got goin on over there
Hey did you delete your previous post. I was going to answer you and when I hit reply it showed me more than what you actually wrote so I thought you edited the post. I went back to look and now it’s gone. The only reason I ask is because in the past I’ve seen people quote things on a thread that I was watching and wouldn’t remember where the quote came from or couldnt find where it was said. I thought it was me but now it actually happened personally to me.