PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lets talk about all the underdosed high they shipped out, how much is it going to cost to make right

Sounds dumb but why are raws so much cheaper than buying the caps? Like 5 grams of dbol for 20 bucks vs 40 bucks for 100 caps(40mg)? You can just weigh out the raw powders into 40 mg and get so much more out of it ?

Sounds dumb but why are raws so much cheaper than buying the caps? Like 5 grams of dbol for 20 bucks vs 40 bucks for 100 caps(40mg)? You can just weigh out the raw powders into 40 mg and get so much more out of it ?

Cuz ur cutting out about 3/4 of the work involved with making the caps from mixing in the filler to the time n effort into capping them.

I got the tank top. Says it's a mens XL but it's definately not an American XL. I could barely get it on and there ain't no way I'm wearing it. Looks like I squeezed into my 9 year olds tank top.
Dude I thought I was the only one. It’s like a wife beater and I need help to get it off lol

U MEAN U DIDNT COME HERE TO HEAR ABOUT THESE 2 DICK LICKS CRY ABOUT ONE BEEING A MASSIVE STUD AND THE OTHER ON HOW MUCH HE CARES ABOUT US .. BUT SPENDS HIS DAYS RIDING EVERY1??

Have to admit there is a part of me that checks this thread for those 2 lol

man it kills me having to put up 50 bucks for shipping if i were to order here.

Order domestic then.