PurplePandaLabs Raw source

EO turns red and you can see where the oils run down my quad. The primo I’m running rn does it every time. The results are awesome so ima bite the bullet on this one. I been running it a few months and the good lawd will’n I’ll run it a few more months:)
My quads are sensitive in regards to pinning. Not sure what’s up with it
test in the quad.. cripples me.. tren/mast in the quad.. no prob
ive noticed that when u get product that runs out when u remove pin..
it could be multiple things..
1. needle not long enough.. and ur not going deep enough in the muscle so the product is pooling up inbetween muscle and outer skin.. thus pulling out the oil , like water finds the path of least resistance
2.too much oil in one shot
3.injecting too fast not letting the muscle absorb the product..
I always plunge all the way down.. then wait a few with the pin all the way in..
then as I pull out I pull the skin taught..
I hope this helps..
ohh fyi.. the longer u take to inj and the less u move the pin(jostling the needle in the muscle) the less pip hopefully ull have

test in the quad.. cripples me.. tren/mast in the quad.. no prob
ive noticed that when u get product that runs out when u remove pin..
it could be multiple things..
1. needle not long enough.. and ur not going deep enough in the muscle so the product is pooling up inbetween muscle and outer skin.. thus pulling out the oil , like water finds the path of least resistance
2.too much oil in one shot
3.injecting too fast not letting the muscle absorb the product..
I always plunge all the way down.. then wait a few with the pin all the way in..
then as I pull out I pull the skin taught..
I hope this helps..
ohh fyi.. the longer u take to inj and the less u move the pin(jostling the needle in the muscle) the less pip hopefully ull have
3 mil is what I been putting in all at once. My glute can take it just fine. I been on a while now. I’m Currently running short and long esters. Today was the first day I tried something new. I’m going to go ahead in pain every day including my test enanthate. My levels are already pretty steady probably sitting close to 3000-5000 right now. So I’m gonna pin my long Esther every day as well hoping he cuts down on the paper in acts like a neutralizer of some sort. Perhaps dilute it. It might not make sense in it might not work however at this particular juncture am a pin cushion and I’m in a lot of pain LOL. And I’ve got close to 20 weeks left of this blast.

Thanks for the responses. I’m actually thinking my pinning style may be to blame or amping up the effects of what might be only moderate pip.

Two weeks ago I was afraid the test e/deca mix might by too low on the test side as they’re both 250mg per ml. I understand you should run test a little higher than deca to avoid sex drive problems. So I added a cc of the test cyp and it had a positive effect.

That said, I realized I’m using a shorter 20 gauge needle and tend to inject fast. I’ll try it differently when I pin on Wednesday and see what happens

My question is about pip. The test cyp is smooth. The test e/deca hurts and the nandrolone cyp is a bitch mother.

Obviously deca is nandrolone with a different ester so I wondered if despite not having a rep for pip I could find, if some people get deca/nan pip.

Not scientific, but based on sides I’ve experienced with pharm grade test, I think there’s drugs in there: back acne, sex drive, strength levels and body weight all feel like I’m getting gear. But pip with swelling and redness I assume means short eaters like prop or sterilization questions?
Is it clear?

I’ve never taken a prop but I have taken sustanon and had pip and it’s got a pip rep so I always assumed it was the short esters in the mix.

I’m hearing you say though that pip isn’t usually a thing with deca/nandrolone except for rare individuals? I’ve seen posts on this thread which seem to be saying pip is a huge red flag—and I’ve read others where pip is part of the game, so I always assumed it was all down to which drug you were taking.

I’m seeing growth so I’ll handle pip, unless it means unsanitized vials. But I’ve had no systemic reactions like flu or flu symptoms just pip.

I'm currently running nand cyp from another lab along w/ test prop, n EQ. Not experiencing any PIP at all.

It’s yellowish. The liquid looks clear in light in the sense of having no floaters or motes etc, but color wise it’s yellowish. All the vials are same tint.
Then i dont know man. I know the mig is clear and hurts like a son of a bitch but all the gso oils i got from international were relatively pip free. The sustanon had minor pip but just regular stuff.

Someone should start a thread dedicated to discussing PPL, it’s products, services, reliability and prices.
That would be useful.
U MEAN U DIDNT COME HERE TO HEAR ABOUT THESE 2 DICK LICKS CRY ABOUT ONE BEEING A MASSIVE STUD AND THE OTHER ON HOW MUCH HE CARES ABOUT US .. BUT SPENDS HIS DAYS RIDING EVERY1??

U MEAN U DIDNT COME HERE TO HEAR ABOUT THESE 2 DICK LICKS CRY ABOUT ONE BEEING A MASSIVE STUD AND THE OTHER ON HOW MUCH HE CARES ABOUT US .. BUT SPENDS HIS DAYS RIDING EVERY1??
There's a button on your keyboard called caps lock, try using it dipshit