PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Didnt I expose you for being a shill about a month ago lol?

Your words don't mean shit. You get good advice but all you can do is insult members. Maybe you should shut your mouth and read and take advice.

-I'm almost out of my test, I can't afford to send 0.2 ML for testing.
-Apologize to me so I post my bloods.

Blah blah blah - You are the biggest fake and waste of every members time.

My question is about pip. The test cyp is smooth. The test e/deca hurts and the nandrolone cyp is a bitch mother.

Obviously deca is nandrolone with a different ester so I wondered if despite not having a rep for pip I could find, if some people get deca/nan pip.

Not scientific, but based on sides I’ve experienced with pharm grade test, I think there’s drugs in there: back acne, sex drive, strength levels and body weight all feel like I’m getting gear. But pip with swelling and redness I assume means short eaters like prop or sterilization questions?

Your words don't mean shit. You get good advice but all you can do is insult members. Maybe you should shut your mouth and read and take advice.

-I'm almost out of my test, I can't afford to send 0.2 ML for testing.
-Apologize to me so I post my bloods.

Blah blah blah - You are the biggest fake and waste of every members time.

Ok,well since you only buy pharmacom this won't be a problem for you. Why are you even in this thread?

My question is about pip. The test cyp is smooth. The test e/deca hurts and the nandrolone cyp is a bitch mother.

Obviously deca is nandrolone with a different ester so I wondered if despite not having a rep for pip I could find, if some people get deca/nan pip.

Not scientific, but based on sides I’ve experienced with pharm grade test, I think there’s drugs in there: back acne, sex drive, strength levels and body weight all feel like I’m getting gear. But pip with swelling and redness I assume means short eaters like prop or sterilization questions?
ok.. ive heard that many people get test flu with prop.. so I believe its subjective to the user.. also the same people complain about pip..
pip is hard to diagnose because theirs so many variables..(inj method , inj site , if ur shooting before u let the alcohol dry...) so many to choose from..
just keep in mind.. prop in general hurts.. and prop in general will give most flu..
ive heard many ex pros say.. I stay away from the prop man.. I always feel like shit 2 days later..
soo in a nutshell.. flu like symptoms and pip pain can go hand in hand with some people and prop..
in my case.. enanthate is painless and no flu..
prop for me is crippling depending on inj site.. and every now and again get the flu.. I'm in the later part of the cycle and I'm not getting flu.. or I'm used to it .. but in the beginning .. it was horrible..

Ok,well since you only buy pharmacom this won't be a problem for you. Why are you even in this thread?

It's called a forum. I can and will follow whatever sources I want. What source I use really has no bearing on how moronic and idiotic you appeal to everyone.

And I buy more than what you listed actually.

It's called a forum. I can and will follow whatever sources I want. What source I use really has no bearing on how moronic and idiotic you appeal to everyone.

And I buy more than what you listed actually.

Im not gonna argue with you because I saw your virgin ass argue for 100 pages in the past. That's just ridiculous.

I’ve never taken a prop but I have taken sustanon and had pip and it’s got a pip rep so I always assumed it was the short esters in the mix.

I’m hearing you say though that pip isn’t usually a thing with deca/nandrolone except for rare individuals? I’ve seen posts on this thread which seem to be saying pip is a huge red flag—and I’ve read others where pip is part of the game, so I always assumed it was all down to which drug you were taking.

I’m seeing growth so I’ll handle pip, unless it means unsanitized vials. But I’ve had no systemic reactions like flu or flu symptoms just pip.

I’ve never taken a prop but I have taken sustanon and had pip and it’s got a pip rep so I always assumed it was the short esters in the mix.

I’m hearing you say though that pip isn’t usually a thing with deca/nandrolone except for rare individuals? I’ve seen posts on this thread which seem to be saying pip is a huge red flag—and I’ve read others where pip is part of the game, so I always assumed it was all down to which drug you were taking.

I’m seeing growth so I’ll handle pip, unless it means unsanitized vials. But I’ve had no systemic reactions like flu or flu symptoms just pip.
redness and swelling to me is an indication of possibly tainted gear..
pip I would assume is just the compound.. I'm no doc.. speaking only from xperience..ive never used those above mentioned compounds..

Im not gonna argue with you because I saw your virgin ass argue for 100 pages in the past. That's just ridiculous.

I don't want to argue either. But buried under all the bullshit you should read the actual advice given to you.

-You did the first step, you actually got bloods. Good on you
-Your test levels were disappointing, I felt the same way when I got mine. But I tested the vial and it came back proper. The Recommendation is send 0.2 ML to Analyzer for testing (PPL will probably pay for this if you didn't act like a douche they still even might)
-If the Test comes back low on the actual Test Vial, PPL will almost guarantee replace that Vial or even your whole order. We all know the Elite thing was a fucking disaster you got that on your side.

Just saying, If you payed attention this is what most members are actually trying to tell you if you can't understand it.

That very well could be the prop in the sust, the same thing happens to me because I'm sensitive to prop.

I don't want to argue either. But buried under all the bullshit you should read the actual advice given to you.

-You did the first step, you actually got bloods. Good on you
-Your test levels were disappointing, I felt the same way when I got mine. But I tested the vial and it came back proper. The Recommendation is send 0.2 ML to Analyzer for testing (PPL will probably pay for this if you didn't act like a douche they still even might)
-If the Test comes back low on the actual Test Vial, PPL will almost guarantee replace that Vial or even your whole order. We all know the Elite thing was a fucking disaster you got that on your side.

Just saying, If you payed attention this is what most members are actually trying to tell you if you can't understand it.

PPL never denied me a refund,I never asked for one. I said I didn't want anything to be done at the time since domestic wasn't stabilized. I never even emailed them about the situation. All this mess started because I casually mentioned I drew 2500ng/dl on a gram of test. If people are disrespecting/slandering me,and I reply in a hostile way,that does not make me crazy.

dude .. look at it this way.. if u inject something ur body doesn't agree with .. it could b monkey piss or deca.. and it flares up/swelling/redness/ ur body see's it as a threat and reacts accordingly..
don't go by what some asshole states gives him pip..
as far as the pip goes.. I'm gonna give u another example.
if I use a insulin needle to inj (fill in the blank) its not gonna cause pain at the inj site as if I were to use a fuckin rocket 1 1/2 inch 18g..
pip is relative to the users pinning/ compound.. I'm sure theres many people that will chime in and be vague and say... deca doesn't give me pip.. others will say I cant walk for days..
well maybe the first momo uses a slin pin.. and the other jerky is in such a hurry .. he pins with the alcohol still dripping down his leg..
wqho knows.. for a proper diagnosis u need to do some testing..
pip in my opinion .. unless it cripples u.. is nothing to worry about.(as far as infection and shit like that)
its the redness/swelling/fever that u deff need to be careful with

redness and swelling to me is an indication of possibly tainted gear..
pip I would assume is just the compound.. I'm no doc.. speaking only from xperience..ive never used those above mentioned compounds..
EO turns red and you can see where the oils run down my quad. The primo I’m running rn does it every time. The results are awesome so ima bite the bullet on this one. I been running it a few months and the good lawd will’n I’ll run it a few more months:)
My quads are sensitive in regards to pinning. Not sure what’s up with it