PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lets post up the proof. Lets show everyone where your best buds start a huge argument because I didn't post bloods right away. So if someone says fuck you and you say fuck you back you are the mentally ill one? That logic makes absolutely no sense.

Done engaging with your attempts to just troll and troll hard.

Good luck in your life. Hope you do wonderful things.

Done engaging with your attempts to just troll and troll hard.

Good luck in your life. Hope you do wonderful things.

You have said that about 5 times on this thread,yet you always come back. Stop trying to be Dr.Jim and get an actual hobby. You try to get all technical like Dr.Jim but you can tell it's pseudo intellectual bullshit from the second you start reading it.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/purplepandalabs-raw-source.134383828/page-972

Accusing a man of lying when he is telling the truth,is utter disrespect. Real men define themselves by their character,so when you attack someones integrity you are going to provoke a hostile response. Not everyone here defines themselves by how much lean muscle tissue they have.

You took 10 minutes from the first time I posted about my levels to arrogantly question my protocol. I don't know if you have some financial stake in here,but it seems weird how much effort you have spent the last 3 DAYS trying to discredit me. I have no idea what other alts you have on here, I thought @ickyrica was a serious member,but seeing as he keeps alts for trolling it turns out he isn't.

Again,I know there has to be a few shills around here just like all the big guys do. The gear was a lil underdosed but we all know how UGL's are.

Bottom line,the pumping butts on Meso has got to stop. The like system has no place on a steroid community. I remember everyone used to pump @kiwigear and it turned out he was a scam. Omega had alot of butt buds on here,turned out he was a scam too.Sometimes the people with the most "cred" turn out to be the shadiest on meso.

You have said that about 5 times on this thread,yet you always come back. Stop trying to be Dr.Jim and get an actual hobby. You try to get all technical like Dr.Jim but you can tell it's pseudo intellectual bullshit from the second you start reading it.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/purplepandalabs-raw-source.134383828/page-972

Accusing a man of lying when he is telling the truth,is utter disrespect. Real men define themselves by their character,so when you attack someones integrity you are going to provoke a hostile response. Not everyone here defines themselves by how much lean muscle tissue they have.

You took 10 minutes from the first time I posted about my levels to arrogantly question my protocol. I don't know if you have some financial stake in here,but it seems weird how much effort you have spent the last 3 DAYS trying to discredit me. I have no idea what other alts you have on here, I thought @ickyrica was a serious member,but seeing as he keeps alts for trolling it turns out he isn't.

Again,I know there has to be a few shills around here just like all the big guys do. The gear was a lil underdosed but we all know how UGL's are.

Bottom line,the pumping butts on Meso has got to stop. The like system has no place on a steroid community. I remember everyone used to pump @kiwigear and it turned out he was a scam. Omega had alot of butt buds on here,turned out he was a scam too.Sometimes the people with the most "cred" turn out to be the shadiest on meso.
Are you really attempting to talk about character? So far all you have done is repeatedly attacked members with homophobic remarks, told everyone what a money making sex machine you are, attacked another members wife, and to top it off talked crap about autistic people (asburgers). You in no way are an authority of what defines a real man.

you sir... are a momo!!!

@TorroXL How many people can I be accused of being lol From the North44 thread to this. The Underground has been very entertaining recently.

@ickyrica Not sure when we became the same person. This guy is losing it.

@mayweather and @rpbb seems like you guys have so much hate for PPL but you cant seem to leave his thread. Both of you need help.

EVERY1 PLEASE STOP ANSWERING THIS RETARD FUCK!!!
HE DOES THIS BACK AND FORTH SHIT ALL DAY LONG JUST LOOK AT HIS OLD POSTS.. THEY ALL COORESPOND WITH HIS BEHAVIOR HERE..
IF U DONT FEED THE WILD ANIMALS.. THEY WILL EVENTUALLY GOTO THE NEIGHBORS HOUSE TO EAT..(HOPEFULLY PCOMS THREAD!!)

Took me all damn weekend to get to the latest post and this motherfucker is still posting.

You dug yourself a hole, now kindly climb in and stfu.

@TorroXL How many people can I be accused of being lol From the North44 thread to this. The Underground has been very entertaining recently.

@ickyrica Not sure when we became the same person. This guy is losing it.

@mayweather and @rpbb seems like you guys have so much hate for PPL but you cant seem to leave his thread. Both of you need help.
thanks, you're contributions to the board have been very helpful to alot of people, keep up the good work
EVERY1 PLEASE STOP ANSWERING THIS RETARD FUCK!!!
HE DOES THIS BACK AND FORTH SHIT ALL DAY LONG JUST LOOK AT HIS OLD POSTS.. THEY ALL COORESPOND WITH HIS BEHAVIOR HERE..
IF U DONT FEED THE WILD ANIMALS.. THEY WILL EVENTUALLY GOTO THE NEIGHBORS HOUSE TO EAT..(HOPEFULLY PCOMS THREAD!!)
why are you yelling

thanks, you're contributions to the board have been very helpful to alot of people, keep up the good work

why are you yelling
CUZ IM TIRED OF FUCKS LIKE YOU AND THE OTHER MOMO MAYWEATHER FLOODING THIS THREAD WITH FUCKIN HE SAID SHE SAID BS ABOUT SOME FAGS LABS THAT DONT EXIST..
so fuckin can it.. unless ur gonna out ppl for some fuckery or have anything to contribute then STFU.. I don't care about the here and there rhetoric.. but fuck.... 20 pages later and u two are still crying..

then people get upset when some1 asks.. hey is dom open..
well fuck do u blame the guy for not wanting to read 20 pages of these two ass hats flooding this bitch!!!!

i have ppl international test c, test nandrolone cyp, and a test e/deca blend. I know the test c has been tested and shared on this website as on dose.

Is anyone in this thread using the nandrolone cyp or test/deca at the moment? I have a question but don’t want to clog up the thread unless someone is using at the moment or recently with this batch. Thanks.

i have ppl international test c, test nandrolone cyp, and a test e/deca blend. I know the test c has been tested and shared on this website as on dose.

Is anyone in this thread using the nandrolone cyp or test/deca at the moment? I have a question but don’t want to clog up the thread unless someone is using at the moment or recently with this batch. Thanks.
buddy it cant be clogged any more than it already is.. fire away.. just make sure to follow up cuz I'm sure ittl get lost in between these 2 closet queers we have further up..

you have a problem with reading comprehension. What does a post count have to do with the credit? It doesn't, you moron. You could post 1 time and still win.

Oh Yeah, and where is my Answer? Where did I say you had been trying to scam anyone? Where the fuck is it you flake? Once a cunt, always a cunt.

@SuperMaroid

I asked a question to @supermarioid,and you quoted the post on @ickyrica. Anyone can read the conversation lol. You guys need to get a life.

then people get upset when some1 asks.. hey is dom open..
well fuck do u blame the guy for not wanting to read 20 pages of these two ass hats flooding this bitch!!!!

20 Pages? I think I missed 1 day and it's a good 10-15 Pages of all bullshit.
Summary Mayweather is fucked in the head. He's what gives juice a bad name.