PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Members aren’t at war with each other.

Remember, the person who drew first blood here. Members are after one guy who consistently attacks others and has been evident in all his previous posts since he joined.

So you called me a liar and brought all your friends on the forums to attack me when you didn't buy shit frm the source anyway?

All your friends start their message like this

"I am so so on this forum,everyone respects me around here you dumb bitch"

You started talking like you were an authority around here.Some of you guys go thread to thread just to get likes. Thats the bottom line problem with this. Plus you expect to talk shit and disrespect people,but you want them to talk sweetly to you.

No there isn’t a contest. It’s already over. I won. Believe it was a few pages back where it shows

You didn't win shit. You pretend to hold much more knowledge than you do. Only on Meso do you directly disrespect a man,and then say "you didn't handle my disrespect correctly" Do you guys talk to people like that at the gym?

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if you had Asperger's Syndrome since you don't seem to grasp that when you insult someone and accuse them of being a liar,they are going to get hostile with you. IRL you woulda got that ass beat boy.

Last edited:
@ickyrica and @SuperMaroid are the same person.

I insulted SuperMarioid over here as you can see.(after everything died down he chose to talk shit)

PurplePandaLabs Raw source

When I came back,Ickyrica said "Where did I say you were a scammer?" In other words,he answered the insult on the WRONG account.

This is what "respected" members do on meso. Create Alt accounts just to talk smack.
Everybody's out to get me.. I see shadow people. Sounds like the paranoid ravings of a meth head. Hows the up there @methweather? Lol

@ickyrica and @SuperMaroid are the same person.

I insulted SuperMarioid over here as you can see.(after everything died down he chose to talk shit)

https://thinksteroids.com/community...bs-raw-source.134383828/page-997#post-2126108

When I came back,Ickyrica said "Where did I say you were a scammer?" In other words,he answered the insult on the WRONG account.

This is what "respected" members do on meso. Create Alt accounts just to talk smack.

You are delusional bro. I dont have any alt accounts. Your starting to lose it, go back to ASF or wherever you came from.

You didn't win shit. You pretend to hold much more knowledge than you do. Only on Meso do you directly disrespect a man,and then say "you didn't handle my disrespect correctly" Do you guys talk to people like that at the gym?

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if you had Asperger's Syndrome since you don't seem to grasp that when you insult someone and accuse them of being a liar,they are going to get hostile with you. IRL you woulda got that ass beat boy.

Obviously I didn’t win. It was a joke.
Good lord brother.

You seriously need some meds guy. You are the most hostile person on the board since you started.

@ millardbaker when does it become trolling? This guy has done the same thing since he has been on this board since his first post.

@mayweather I pointed out facts that you personally posted. You got defensive and then went on a rampage my man. Get the facts straight and stop spinning everything as if anyone will sorry for you.
Getting old so fast.

Good lord brother.

You seriously need some meds guy. You are the most hostile person on the board since you started.

@ millardbaker when does it become trolling? This guy has done the same thing since he has been on this board since his first post.

@mayweather I pointed out facts that you personally posted. You got defensive and then went on a rampage my man. Get the facts straight and stop spinning everything as if anyone will sorry for you.
Getting old so fast.
And his head sux

I’ve been lurking on Meso for over a year now. Don’t post at all because I don’t feel I have anything of benefit to add to the community, yet. However, I’ve been lurking long enough to know the legit guys around here from the fucking idiots. From the perspective I have (outside looking in) it’s clear to me that @mayweather and @rbpp are the latter. I’ve received bunk gear from sources off other boards and I was one of the many who had a shit reaction to the ppl carrier oil change, last year. Constantly responding to fucking trolls is only making it harder for us normal fellows to find useful information. Mayweather clearly tagged his buddy rbpp into the ring over the weekend because he was getting manhandled from all sides. They will likely try to respond to my post with some fuckery and I will ignore them. Like you all should.

I’ve been lurking on Meso for over a year now. Don’t post at all because I don’t feel I have anything of benefit to add to the community, yet. However, I’ve been lurking long enough to know the legit guys around here from the fucking idiots. From the perspective I have (outside looking in) it’s clear to me that @mayweather and @rbpp are the latter. I’ve received bunk gear from sources off other boards and I was one of the many who had a shit reaction to the ppl carrier oil change, last year. Constantly responding to fucking trolls is only making it harder for us normal fellows to find useful information. Mayweather clearly tagged his buddy rbpp into the ring over the weekend because he was getting manhandled from all sides. They will likely try to respond to my post with some fuckery and I will ignore them. Like you all should.
go back to lurking buddy, and coming to a source thread to say you got shitty pip causing gear from them and would still by from them just means you're not too bright.

Good lord brother.

Getting old so fast.

Lets post up the proof. Lets show everyone where your best buds start a huge argument because I didn't post bloods right away. So if someone says fuck you and you say fuck you back you are the mentally ill one? That logic makes absolutely no sense.